Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility (9826 Views)

Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months / Currency-in-circulation Drops To N1.769 Trillion / Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2015
Have you heard of a Cooperative Society before where people save in a common purse in order for members to access loan at cheap Interest rate?

In a normal cooperative, you save for at least 6 months, then you can apply for double of your savings with two guarantors at least who must also be paying members.

Then you pay back with a small interest.

Cooperative most of the time are successful within companies and organizations where repayment can be drawn directly from salary.

But Independent Cooperatives always have challenges of getting their money back. I heard of experiences of Religious Cooperatives have their members running away from Paying the money collected from the body.

Now , I introduce to you an improvement on the Independent Cooperative that guarantees you.

1. Interest free Loan

2. Loan repayment will not be your headache as you will not need to pay back out of pocket

3. You earn commissions monthly as an active member of the cooperative

HONEST EFFORT COOPERATIVE NETWORK

This is the Modified Cooperative Program with Network Marketing and launched on the 11th of June 2015.

It’s called Honest Effort Cooperative Network.

You join with N2,500 to become a member.

Then your monthly contribution will be N1,000.
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2015
HOW IT WORKS

This monthly N1,000 payment is split into two (2), 500 goes into your Personal Savings and 500 goes into Cooperative Pool for Loans and Commissions.

As a member of the Cooperative, you are expected to invite people to join the Cooperative and we refer to this people as your Guarantors OR downlines.

On the monthly 1k payment of your Guarantors, you get 100 naira as commission every month up to your 4th generation of downlines.

SIGNUP BONUS

You also earn Commission for introducing someone into the Cooperative and when they also invite their friends, you make more.

E.g

You invites Tunde,

You gets 200 naira each as commission.

Tunde invites Sade,

Tunde gets 200, You gets 300.

Sade invites Ruth,

Sade gets 200, Tunde gets 300, You gets 400,

Ruth invites Ngozi

Ruth gets 200, Sade gets 300, Tunde gets 400, You gets 500,

This is to reward Leadership!

Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2015
GETTING A LOAN

Obviously by Cooperative law, loan can be accessed in a Cooperative after 6 months of Active Membership.

for HonestEffort Cooperative, you need to fulfill the following criteria :

1. You must have 10 Direct downlines who also have 10 downlines each.

2. You must have been Active for 4 months

And the final part is how to access loan:

The idea is, when you collect a loan, you do not need to bother on repayment and its Interest free.

So the Benefits of HonestEffort are as follows;

1. Monthly Residual income
2. Loan without collateral, without interest
3. Loan that pays back itself without you thinking about how to pay.
4. Easy payment plan
5. Earn more by helping others.

Since you are eligible for monthly commission because of your active guarantors (downlines), your repayment will be paid by taking at Half of your Commission monthly till the loan is fully paid.
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2015
You can sign up if you are interests,

LINK- [url]honesteffort.com.ng/cooperative[/url]

You need two things to Register Successfully

1. A Paycom Mobile Money Account, to receive Payments, if you don’t have one , just Send a Text with this format [ Reg Firstname Lastname 101218 to this number 08099000204]

2. You need an ATM to Pay online

For Support, Whatsapp: 08035702827

1 Like

Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Available now for Questions.
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
We are in Ikeja, Lagos, you can join ONLINE from anywhere in Nigeria. Just sign up at [url]honesteffort.com.ng/cooperative[/url]
This is a Newtwork Marketing Cooperative Program and you can do it anywhere.
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
We are in Ikeja, Lagos, you can join ONLINE from anywhere in Nigeria. Just sign up at [url]honesteffort.com.ng/cooperative[/url]
Honest Effort Cooperative is a Network Marketing Cooperative Program and you can do it anywhere.
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by ThundrCork(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good one!

I have gone through the website. I didn't find any names of members of the board. Who and who is responsible for this coporative?
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
RichVision Consultancy Limited is the Administrative Consultant to the Cooperative, located at 26A Adesina Street, Off Awolowo Way (Opp MAN House) Ikeja, Lagos State.

As you know Cooperatives are Formed by Group of People and registered with the government. So Honest Effort Network Cooperative Society is an Entity on its own.
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
can we know more about your registration with the government ( CAC) , etc. proof pls.
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by SalesConsultant(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Its true that innovative ideas of this nature should be encourage. This scheme however seem to me more like networking rather than corporative society. Perhaps, more clearification on this will help. Thanks!
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by WealthMeansBlog: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Get wealth/business ideas on entreprenuerialstartup In Nigeria here http://wealthmeans.com/
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
timodet:
can we know more about your registration with the government ( CAC) , etc. proof pls.

Note: CAC is not the body that registers a Cooperative but the State Government. Honest Effort Cooperative network is registered by Edo State Government.

Also, i am not a board member, so i can't show you now, but within the next 2 days, i should get it, i was told it will soon be uploaded on the website. However, watch this space within the next two days, I will upload here the Certificate Info.
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
SalesConsultant:
Its true that innovative ideas of this nature should be encourage. This scheme however seem to me more like networking rather than corporative society. Perhaps, more clearification on this will help. Thanks!

To get a new result you need to do what you have been doing before differently.
Yes it is a Network Marketing Cooperative. No denial of that and I mentioned that already.

However, everything has a reason.

1. Challenges of Independent Cooperatives

Most Cooperative that stand the test of time are majorly cooperatives that are created by Companies where Staff loan repayment can be taken from source (salary), however most Independent Cooperative suffer set back with issues of Loan repayment.
They have no access to members salary or account to be able to get their money back, its either you start chasing the borrower's everywhere or fall back on the guarantors funds which leaves a bad taste.

To eliminate issues like this is why Honest Effort was created, you can take a loan but your repayment are drawn directly by taking half of your normal monthly commission due to you.

So, you need not bother how to pay back, rather you continue to receive balance on your commission.

So here, your commission is like your salary and the value of your salary depends on your Effort, reason why Cooperative is called Honest Effort.

2. People Hardly Give Money even to Friends

Most times it may not be for selfish reasons but people are trying to manage resources they have and fear of tomorrow and can also be lack of trust.

So instead of meeting one person to get a loan of 500k, why not look for 10 friends who also will need loan sometimes to become your Guarantors(downlines) with 2500 and 1000 monthly savings and also do what you have done.
Your Honest Effort is key.

3. Banks won't give you loan without collateral

In Honest Effort, your monthly commission from your network is enough collateral for you to get a loan.

Microfinance banks will also not give you loans without collateral like taking your CSR until you pay back.

4. You can hardly get Interest free loan

Honest Effort Cooperative Network is built to give you access to loans interest free.

5. You need to be an active member of a cooperative 6 months before accessing loan and you can only access up to double of your Savings.
In honest effort, your loan access is not dependent on your savings but still on your network and you need to be active for only 4 months.
You savings in a year in honest effort can't be more than 12000 naira.

Good enough your out of pocket may not be more than 2600 (2500+ 100 interswitch fee) if you put an effort of getting your 10 the first month. With this you will have a commission of 2000 already, so the system will automatically deduct your 1000 savings from your due commission and pay you the balance.

So, the reason why this system was created is to give people opportunity to access loan free and the Cooperative will not have to run after you while you also earn residual income monthly.

To get started, go to [url]honesteffort.com.ng/cooperative[/url].
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by sped1oro(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
You can start your own business with little or NO CAPITAL here.....http://ideasandprospects.gr8.com/

Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
sped1oro:
You can start your own business with little or NO CAPITAL here.....http://ideasandprospects.gr8.com/

Noted.
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
rmmaffiliate:

Note: CAC is not the body that registers a Cooperative but the State Government. Honest Effort Cooperative network is registered by Edo State Government.

Also, i am not a board member, so i can't show you now, but within the next 2 days, i should get it, i was told it will soon be uploaded on the website. However, watch this space within the next two days, I will upload here the Certificate Info.

UPDATE ON REGISTRATION INFO

Honest Effort Networking Multi-purpose Coperative Society was registered in Edo State Certificate Of Registration No 0094860, 21st May, 2015.
If you will like to see the certificate, pls contact me on Whatsapp 08035702827
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Join a Presentation webinar by 4pm to day, send add me to webinar to 08035702827
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by kingvictorking(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Great concept.

Need a soft loan? Get link to a genuine money lender. Call 08179741867 for more info.
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by rmmaffiliate(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
kingvictorking:
Great concept.

Need a soft loan? Get link to a genuine money lender. Call 08179741867 for more info.

Thank you. Try create your thread for a genuine Money lending.
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by tomi4biz(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
I think you guys need to watch this short video that explain it to the fullest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Booc_PFALOI

Watch it to understand it better.
Re: FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility by Godsglory4: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hello rmmaffiliate,

This is a good initiative and I will like to join this laudable business.
You said the company was registered at Edo and you gave the certificate or reg. number.
But is there a website, platform or by any means I can verify the genuity of this company?
There should be a body that oversees or govern all cooperatives in Nigeria.
I need this info to start as soon as I verify.

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! / High Interest Rate’ll Worsen Nigerian Banks’ Woes –Fitch Ratings / Jim Ovia Attends The CHOGM 2018 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.