Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day - Emnyte - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day - Emnyte (439 Views)

JUST IN!!! Buhari Declared Physically & Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria / 2015 Election: Top 10 Indications APC Wasn't Ready To Rule Nigeria / If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day - Emnyte by Emnyte(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Come to think of this guys. If you are ever opportuned to rule Nigeria or be the president for just one day, what would you do for nigerians and how?. Out of the numerous challenges nigeria is facing, which one would you access in just one day. Is it ever possible? Let me know your view.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day - Emnyte by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2015
I will dissolve the union and let everyone go their separate ways. Nigeria does not work. Has never worked. Will never work.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day - Emnyte by Emnyte(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2015
jerseyboy:
I will dissolve the union and let everyone go their separate ways. Nigeria does not work. Has never worked. Will never work.
How?
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day - Emnyte by Delphi(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2015
If I were to be the president for one day, noting the limited time available for me for governance, I will prepare and send an executive bill bordering on corruption to the National Assembly. The penalty for corruption and sabotage like betrayal of public trust and stealing/destruction of government facilities should warrant death sentence or life imprisonment without parole/fine alternative, depending on the extent of the crime. However, the bill should not be retrogressive. We have to start somewhere to purge this nation of the hydra-headed monster - corruption!.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day - Emnyte by Emnyte(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2015
jerseyboy:
and you deem this proper?
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day - Emnyte by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emnyte:
and you deem this proper?
We have been fooling ourselves for 100 years. Let us face the truth. Nigeria is in a slow death. We have nothing in common. Our world views are too far apart. In actuality every section will thrive in separation. Common purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Denies Receiving N8.64bn As Wardrobe Allowance, Reveals Actual amount / Nigeria Becoming More Messed In The Hands Of The APC Government / Another Round Of Scarcity? Petrol Now Sells For #120 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.