Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. (55072 Views)

Lagos Task Force Prosecute 114 Mushin Thugs,destroy 'weed' Worth Millions (pics) / Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos / Police Arrest Fake Recharge Cards Printers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by musicwriter(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Is that the best technique our police can come up with? Clowns!

Yes, this can actually yield a good lead, for kidnap cases but not every other random crime like robbery. You may not understand, though. But, if you're conversant with crime solving and forensics you'll understand. In short, if you watch crime channel on DSTV you'll understand.
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by erasokafor(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Then either the police doesn't know their work or u don't know urs. Each recharge card is attached to a particular cluster.if the pick it up there in ntwrk datbase it will reveal the location it was loaded n time of loading.mayb u loaded two days ago n the crime was committed this morning hw does it relate to u. If the police knows their job they shldnt arrest u pls. So if any police endicts u for such demand they gv u full details of the info they got frm the mobile ntwrk. Meanwhile discard the cards n play safe becos they may not gv u d chance to prove ur point
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kinda sound dumb to me, so the police would think i brought a recharge card to where i want to commit a crime and load it there. Why won't i load it before bringing it to the scene.

Well, nah 9ja police we dey talk about sha...
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by braimeddy: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
I don't blive wat u re saying. U can as well kindly tell us the methods and techniques the police will b able to trace the person dat loaded d credit. U tink say u dey Yankee. Even those dat do clone ATM cards to steal pple money frm an ATM machine, dey haven't b able to catch such culprit despite d CCTV camera in evry ATM machine, den na recharge card dem wan use take trace person abi. Abeg wake up frm ur dream joor
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by SpeedyConnect(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Wow! Thanks so much for sharing this useful information.

God bless you
Women and emotion. Chai!
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by ammyluv2002(f): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

Women and emotion. Chai!
tongue tongue
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Feranchek(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
drnairalov:
I know this.. got bigger ish

So I went to the museum today, then I mistakenly broke a statue

the Historian then screamed " Oh MY GOD!!! that is from the 14th century

so I said you scared me I thought it was new. then they arrest me. angry sad

Now am in cell. please why

Explain am for me biko grin
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bullshiiiiiit where have u seen a criminal loading recharge card at the scene of a Crime and even if for some stupid reason it was traced to the innocent person .its still not a solid evidence enough to persecute the individual without further forensic analitic investigation which might later prove the person inoccent due to other information that would be revealed such as the location the recharge was made,bought and the time.etc but its naija xo every stupid thing is possible
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by drnairalov: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Feranchek:

Explain am for me biko grin

police don take my phone cry
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
miowafe:
I always chew my own

wow me too
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by lorddubic: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
MOSQUITO REPELLENT WRIST BAND. IT PROTECTS U ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT.

It works superbly. Beyond ur imaginations.
1.100% environment-friendly silicone
2.Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
3. Waterproof

WE HAVE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATION WIDE.
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
All my lines are registered. If such a shit happens, it doesn't take my network provider much stress to confirm whether or not the recharge card found at the crime scene was loaded onto my line. It's that simple!

All the same, thanks for the information!

NPF is still lagging behind!
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by jtjohn(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
miowafe:
I always chew my own
are u a kid is only a kid dat we do dat......
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Lincoln275(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
thats y i love using atm to recharge
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Dannyabu(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
It's a no-brainer. What is the purpose of your used recharge card to a criminal? All they want is get the loot and boot.
Fatdon:

http://oscarmini.com/tips/why-you-should-destroy-your-recharge-cards-after-loading
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by lomodele(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
missbehave247:
Wonders shall never end
Wonders shall never seize
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Udokang1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hillzy:
Na 4 dis 9ja dis formula won work?
This technique doesn't work here....
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by jayben(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
old fashioned way, really surprised this made FP
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Omotayor123(f): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hillzy:
Na 4 dis 9ja dis formula won work?
Ask them oooo.

Like say na so them dey catch thieves.....
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
crudemoney:
Nigerian police is a joke..
Wht happened to finger printing and other useful technology??
Na recharge card dem won use. #smd
See this mumu!!
even them finger print how them won take know them.
were Nigeria no get all the citizen finger print details
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by HIPROFILE(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
quote author=adonbilivit post=34693404]I recycle mine. I convert it to [s][/s]toilet roll. na wash...they just gave criminals a clue too. robbers be like "o boy no ever recharge ur phone when we dey work o"[/quote]

What are you rolling.... No be small.....haha
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by betty202020(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Is that the best technique our police can come up with? Clowns!
Because u know nothing about investigation, u will not accept the priceless knowledge being impacted to u. whatever exhibit found in scene of crime is useful in investigation. in the absent of an eye witness to testify, police is left with no choice than to to make use of exhibit found at scene of crime. have u forget that even human hair, human nails, handkerchief and blood stain can be used to trace the criminal. so dont drop the above items anyhow. and dont touch anything at the scene of crime before police arrives cos if u do, police might mistake ur finger [tump] print to that of the culprit.
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Sarpino: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
lomodele:

Wonders shall never seize

Wonders shall never cease.

1 Like

Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Talibanis: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
miowafe:
I always chew my own
Hahaha, really? Then u must be as dumb as the Nigerian Police and the poster of this thread!
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Mavelshee(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Fatdon:

http://oscarmini.com/tips/why-you-should-destroy-your-recharge-cards-after-loading

Abeg which mumu criminal go dae recharge phone when robbery they go on biko nu....who he wan call wey no fit wait

Akantibiliv diz made front page sha....
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Mavelshee(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
lorddubic:
MOSQUITO REPELLENT WRIST BAND. IT PROTECTS U ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT.

It works superbly. Beyond ur imaginations.
1.100% environment-friendly silicone
2.Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
3. Waterproof

WE HAVE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATION WIDE.

Click Like if you smell Skin Cancer...
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by asumo12: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
NO

angry

20bc:

Yeah.... You can exercise your right as many as you want.....Have you exercised yours
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by budget104: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
My brother it's not possible. U just want us to keep the street clean you MTN. Na think say na wise
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by noblegrex: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
naijainfogalery:
if not for the fact that we have one of the dumbest security operatives in the world. Would an armed robber load recharge card on a crime scene?
i just hate our police picking recharge cards as evidence, senseless group of people. i once heard a story of someone that got arrested cos of something like this
abi o rubish,absolutely nonsense.that's what they're known for.Boko is there they could do nothing sensible and proper invsetigations they cant or won't do.only to b looking for innocent peeps to torture.
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Beface(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
It does not make sense to me because criminals can't be going around looking for used recharge card only for them to drop it on the crime scene.
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by Rexnegro(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
miowafe:
I always chew my own
Lol keeping chewing bro
Re: Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. by otimothy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
can you believe this crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / 'Tom Cruise' Convicted In Lagos / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.