Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) (2951 Views)

Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland / Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by kelvin080: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hi N'Landers,

Let me show you how I import products from China with just #6,000-#10,000 and get it delivered here in Nigeria free of charge of which I do sell and get a profit of 300% or more, which is approximately #30,000 and more. but before I start I need to know there are interested people, so all you have to do is comment "I am interested" below and the we begin.
Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
kelvin080:
Hi N'Landers,

Let me show you how I import products from China with just #6,000-#10,000 and get it delivered here in Nigeria free of charge of which I do sell and get a profit of 300% or more, which is approximately #30,000 and more. but before I start I need to know there are interested people, so all you have to do is comment "I am interested" below and the we begin.
interested
Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by kelvin080: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
First of all before i start, for the sake of those who doesn't know me let me introduce myself, am Ugwumba Kelvin .C an Internet/Affiliate Marketer, Social Media Expert, Website Designer and an Importer, I make my living practically online from affiliate marketing, information marketing, designing websites for my clients and importing Goods in medium scale from china and supplying them to retailers, All i do is based online and i run my business with the name Gurus net Services duly registered with CAC with Reg No: IM5675 and we have offices in Rivers State and Abuja. You can know more about me by visiting our office, you will find a load of details about me cause i have a well established online presence. Back to the main reason why you are here. Am going to show you how i started up my importation business with just N10,000 and how you too can start up yours, i know it might sound a bit strange to you but am going to show you real live verifiable proofs on this website. After several months of research, trials and errors i finally discovered how any Nigerian can start up an importation business with just a capital of N10,000 importing goods in small scale from china and reselling them at a more higher price here without even owning a shop or traveling to china, When i started my own importation business i started with N10,000 buying goods in small scale from china right from my home and once they arrive i supply them at a more higher price to the retailers in the local market here in Nigeria.
Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by kelvin080: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
The "Importers Report" is a comprehensive ebook written by me where i revealed the whole a-z secret on how to start importation business in Nigeria with a capital as low as N10,000 based on my experience doing this same business. This ebook contains the step by step tutorial which anyone can apply and start buying goods in small scale from china and grow it up to a BIG scale importation business within few months of starting it. This ebook is written to help a lot of unemployed graduates, house wife's, civil servants, bankers and every other one discover one of the business models in town that can make them additional Good cash, infact i have a lady banker friend working in one of the GTBank in Lagos that i taught this business and she is now importing Brazilian hairs, eye lashes and selling to her fellow workers, she makes over N10,000 per sale of hair and the amazing part of this is that she buys the hairs for just N7,000. I mean original Brazilian hairs. There a lot of things you can import, it doesn't matter if another person is importing the same product just go ahead and import yours cause both of you wont have the same buyers so don't say i wont buy this one cause some people might already be buying it. The "importers Report" ebook also covers everything about determining the price range of a product, get to know how much a product sells here in the local market and how much it sells in the international market where you will be buying from in order to avoid losses. Inside the Importers Report ebook you will also learn how to determine the quality of any product you want to buy before proceeding to order it, you will also learn how to make payment for your order without hassles and how to stay safe when making the payment.
Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by kelvin080: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
are you with me? reply
Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by kelvin080: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
How real is this?
Am sure you might be doubting how real and possible it is to start up an importation business with just N10,000. Lets see how real this is, am going to show you real life proof using some few items you can buy and resell here in Nigeria. take a look below
PROOFS

Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by kelvin080: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
You see the jewelry above is sold for $4.28 which is N700 in Nigeria Currency, now when you buy 15 pc's of this jewelry you will get each for $4.07 which is N691 and the total price for the 15pcs is $69.05 which is N9,890 plus the shipping fee of $22.35 but don't worry yourself you are not going to pay the shipping fee as we will show you how to get rid of the shipping fee and let the supplier ship you the goods without charging you any shipping fee. you see that jewelry above you can sell each for over N2,000 here in Nigeria but you gets it for N691 in china, is that not a Good biz? Now check your profit and how much you will make if you order for more pc's using the profit.
Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by kelvin080: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
comment so we can continue
Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by seegi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
please Continue
Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by tessylove2(f): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Following
Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by hilaryiwens05: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
1st of all, I admire u seal. but I will like to point out few things if u want to get more people to participate.

1) when add posts, please make it spacious. u can add a line after some words just like mine. most people don't like reading long messages especially when they are jam-packed together.

2) skip the LONG stories and head to the important point which are relevant. I sighed when I read where u mention a lady who works in a bank.

3) you said this tutorial is FREE, I hope you won't get to a point where you will start demanding people should buy an e-book to get a report on how import.

edited: you already mentioned the ebook, hope u won't say we should buy it.

Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by ozome15(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Am inteasted
Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by tessylove2(f): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
intrested
Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
hilaryiwens05:
1st of all, I admire u seal. but I will like to point out few things if u want to get more people to participate.

1) when add posts, please make it spacious. u can add a line after some words just like mine. most people don't like reading long messages especially when they are jam-packed together.

2) skip the LONG stories and head to the important point which are relevant. I sighed when I read where u mention a lady who works in a bank.

3) you said this tutorial is FREE, I hope you won't get to a point where you will start demanding people should buy an e-book to get a report on how import.

edited: you already mentioned the ebook, hope u won't say we should buy it.
It seems your question has made the Op to run away?
Re: Mini Importation Training Live On Nairaland (free) by Spunkwap: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nice one, I learned mini-importation from https://digitalskillsolution.com/importation/ and it was a nice experience. Importation business is very lucrative.

(1) (Reply)

Converted Wordpress Theme To Blogger Template Free Download / I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up / Best AMP Templates - Free Download Premium AMP Themes For Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.