Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB (5461 Views)

PHOTO: President Buhari Arrives Malta / Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok So I heard

4 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Stop disgracing yourself, there is no president called Michelle

3 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

chai, sorry no blame me... who be President Michelle, PMB mentioned am grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Mekybliss(f): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
And mama p has been replaced. grin

32 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Feranchek(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mekybliss:

You sef know sey alibaba and basketmouth dey learn work for mama piss side

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by PhockPhockMan: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
How did Nigeria get themselves into this mess.

Oh my Gaaaaaad.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by agabaI23(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Oh my Gaaaaaad.
If you ask meee na who I go ask grin

May be the President of West Jamani

12 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mekybliss:

Impossible! No one can replace that woman, she and her calamity are totally irreplaceable. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by MalcoImX: 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Oh my Gaaaaaad.
The mess was your GEJ.
Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by PhockPhockMan: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2015
MalcoImX:
The mess was your GEJ.
Please face topic.
Wetin concern GEJ with this matter?

21 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by omolami: 12:43am On Jun 13, 2015
This is what you expect from a primary school certificate holder like our president. If actually this man has WAEC, he is now the C iin C he should have told the military to show Nigerians. Abi its Gej still hiding the WASC?

12 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Chigold101(m): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Buhari also called Germany West Germany...lolzzzzz

11 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by scribble: 1:06am On Jun 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Oh my Gaaaaaad.

they were fantasizing over pictures of the mans beautiful wife and shidren....

they dont want shepopo again

its laughable when you think about it, really.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by amichaelz101(m): 1:17am On Jun 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by anthony86(m): 1:39am On Jun 13, 2015
So when Buhari left this Country For G7 Summit None of his 15 aides briefed him of where he is heading to, even the pilot...God have mercy.

14 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by PhockPhockMan: 2:17am On Jun 13, 2015
scribble:

they were fantasizing over pictures of the mans beautiful wife and shidren....

they dont want shepopo again

its laughable when you think about it, really.

Too bad.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 13, 2015
from clueless to brainless

11 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by condralbede(m): 4:20am On Jun 13, 2015
We Don suffer....anyways its still part of chanji

5 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Tecnonews24: 4:29am On Jun 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Oh my Gaaaaaad.

My brother, How did Nigeria become so unlucky? west Germany, Like seriously? we are in for 4 years of embarrassment. so pathetic. LIAR Muhammad will so come and say the president didn't say anything like that even when it's being shown on tv

8 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by iamrealdeji(m): 5:59am On Jun 13, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Ok So I heard
You guys are just plain fool.ish,we all know Buhari is not that endowed in terms of pronunciation and accent,that's the way he speaks,you shouldn't expect better from people with wide gapped tooth,so calling the man President Michelle is very understandable,and who cares if he calls the country west Germany? Nigerian issues are too much on his mind to start reading current affairs about foreign countries like they're gods,if Obama says Lagos is a Northern part of Nigeria,will Americans start laughing at him? Hell no,because he has America on his mind than watching out for some 3rd world country,same applies to Buhari,what is really important to us is what he said and his promises,we should be thankful he made moves unlike the former President,many Nigerians are just idi.ots,they just laugh at anything,no one knows it all,you that's laughing at him now,no matter how knowledgeable you are,you definitely have something you'd say that some people would laugh at,so I see nothing funny about what Buhari said

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by figment232(m): 6:17am On Jun 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You guys are just plain fool.ish,we all know Buhari is not that endowed in terms of pronunciation and accent,that's the way he speaks,you shouldn't expect better from people with wide gapped tooth,so calling the man President Michelle is very understandable,and who cares if he calls the country west Germany? Nigerian issues are too much on his mind to start reading current affairs about foreign countries like they're gods,if Obama says Lagos is a Northern part of Nigeria,will Americans start laughing at him? Hell no,because he has America on his mind than watching out for some 3rd world country,same applies to Buhari,what is really important to us is what he said and his promises,we should be thankful he made moves unlike the former President,many Nigerians are just idi.ots,they just laugh at anything,no one knows it all,you that's laughing at him now,no matter how knowledgeable you are,you definitely have something you'd say that some people would laugh at,so I see nothing funny about what Buhari said
See epistle!

15 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Mboi: 6:23am On Jun 13, 2015
MalcoImX:
The mess was your GEJ.
So GEJ did not send your PMB to school abi? It's a pity. Accept my condolences...

7 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by mzlizabelle(f): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You guys are just plain fool.ish,we all know Buhari is not that endowed in terms of pronunciation and accent,that's the way he speaks,you shouldn't expect better from people with wide gapped tooth,so calling the [/b]man[b] President Michelle is very understandable,and who cares if he calls the country west Germany? Nigerian issues are too much on his mind to start reading current affairs about foreign countries like they're gods,if Obama says Lagos is a Northern part of Nigeria,will Americans start laughing at him? Hell no,because he has America on his mind than watching out for some 3rd world country,same applies to Buhari,what is really important to us is what he said and his promises,we should be thankful he made moves unlike the former President,many Nigerians are just idi.ots,they just laugh at anything,no one knows it all,you that's laughing at him now,no matter how knowledgeable you are,you definitely have something you'd say that some people would laugh at,so I see nothing funny about what Buhari said

cheesy you don't even know what it takes to be a defender.

9 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Bugatie(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Just shut up sir!

If Nigeria's problem is so big like you said, then he should be here solving them and not shuttling around the world.

8 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by kay1one2(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:

10 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Its ok with all this nonsence. Nobody is above mistakes,besides lyf doesnt come with instructns d last tym i checkd.
Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by M4gunners: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
You can say that again. By the way nne oche gi amaks oo.
Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Fool, ode... He is supposed to be the number one man.. How can't your president know that he is in Germany and not west Germany... What actually did he learn from the G7 if he can still make such mistakes... Nothing

6 Likes

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by iamrealdeji(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Fool, ode... He is supposed to be the number one man.. How can't your president know that he is in Germany and not west Germany... What actually did he learn from the G7 if he can still make such mistakes... Nothing
you're from the same part of the country as the president,i wonder why you're always criticizing your fellow northerner
Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Maghan37: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2015
U mean d president of chile

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Emphany: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Now i don't know how to finish my laffz...*still laffing*

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by omazus: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2015
You are right dear. There is nothing funny about the president's mistakes but there is everything embarrassing about it. You are the funny one, the real deji.

iamrealdeji:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun / 65% Of Containers Berthing In Nigeria End Up In Southeast – NIWA / Exclusive: Falana Rejects Tinubus Offer Of Justice Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.