Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Open Letter To Mr President Muhammed Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Mr President Muhammed Buhari (903 Views)

Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari / President Muhammed Buhari Bags Doctorate Degree / Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Mr President Muhammed Buhari by mikky4all(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
CHANGE IS POSSIBLE
NATIONAL SALUTE, SALUTE.
TO MR PRESIDENT
CORPERS weeeeeeee!!!
Its few days to the end of another service year of my fellow batch B/C Corp members for answering to the clarion call of their father's land. They have diligently served under the sun and in the rain, day and night and have executed several community projects...
It's very important that this letter gets to Mr president as a form of reminder on one of his promises during the campaign that every Nigerian graduate will be paid some amount of money after the service year (NYSC) pending securing a job and also increase in our alawee.
Fellow Nigerian, Corp members (BATCH B&C 2014/2015) expect Mr
President to remember the role played during the 2015 general elections. We slept in the class rooms, some slept in the bush to protect the election materials day before the election, some could not get home until five(5) days after election, some came home with injuries, some didn't eat for days, some were abducted or kidnapped and released days after elections, some were sick as a result of the stress they passed through during the election. As we have paid these prizes for our dear father's land to ensure a credible, free and fair elections, our expectations are high as we take off the khaki, hairdressing and our names being deleted from the Federal Government alawee scheme.
MR PRESIDENT AND MR VICE PRESIDENT, Do not neglect nor forget the NYSC batch of 2014/2015 Corp members and also do not forget the youth in general.
Finally, I congratulate His Excellency, the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria General Mohammadu Buhari and the Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo for their victory at the polls

Long live NYSC SCHEME
Long live the PRESIDENCY
Long live the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA...
By: MCAN EKITI MEMBER
Edited by: SOMOYE OLAGOKE (batch A15 Lagos)
If you read and you did not share you are wrong!!!‎!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Open Letter To Mr President Muhammed Buhari by lizu4chizu(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Open Letter To Mr President Muhammed Buhari by Femiartalade(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
shocked
Re: Open Letter To Mr President Muhammed Buhari by ChaleeBendel: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Buhari should start work please, we have enough problem as it is.
Re: Open Letter To Mr President Muhammed Buhari by Dannyset(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Which one are u saying he should do gan gan? Is it for him to be paying u(ex-corpers) some amount ni or he should increase NYSC money.
Re: Open Letter To Mr President Muhammed Buhari by emmyagi(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sai ......................
Re: Open Letter To Mr President Muhammed Buhari by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
I use to be a copa's weee!

But then I never allow this poor man mentality obliterate my vision.

My advise to corp members are.

Never u think negative in life especially at ur level.

Dont be scared of taking giant stride in life as u are about passing out, the decision will shape ur life 95%.

You are about passing out and u are already scared of the unknown hoping that u gonna depends on FG/Buhari's allowance!
Thats poor of u.
Think big.
Immediately after service, I invested all my life savings plus grants from friends .
Within 5 months, I paid all the debts, made double what I invested.... now I have 10 staff under my pay roll just under 14months.
I started with close to a million naira, now my company net worth is approximately N7M.
I dont need govt job for now, all I need is conducive atmosphere to run my biz.
Re: Open Letter To Mr President Muhammed Buhari by mikky4all(m): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Moderator.... front page plsss
Re: Open Letter To Mr President Muhammed Buhari by temitemi1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
You must be talking about these promises grin cheesy grin

Re: Open Letter To Mr President Muhammed Buhari by IGBOSON1: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

Unfortunately for Buhari, Nigerians don't easily forget a promise made! wink

(1) (Reply)

AU Summit :buhari Accompany By ,gov Amosun, And Gov Ortom (photos) / Buhari’s Wife Gives APC Women, Youths ‘thank-you’ Dinner / Obama Obstructed Fight Against Book Haram To Promote Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.