Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (24765 Views)

The End Of Stretch Marks, Birth Spots And All Skin Discoloration / Pasjel Stretch Mark And Scar Removal Cream / 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by houseofphreedah: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Stretch marks are not anybody’s best friend. Anybody who has it hates the ugly discolored lines on her body. Though some are hereditary, stretch mark is as a result of pregnancy, loosing weight or gaining weight. Stretch marks can make you feel conscious and uncomfortable about your appearance. It can make you wear clothes that are not for your body type just because you want to cover up those marks. Some spend heavily on buying stretch marks removal creams but they’ve not helped. Not to worry, there are several natural ways to remove stretch marks from your body without spending much.

For Faster Removal Check out these Products from www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com

Exfoliating Whitening Stretchmarks Soap

Snail Extract Stretchmarks Cream

Stretchmarks Oil

Also this Steps:

1. Water: Keeping your body well hydrated protects the skin from many kinds of problem. Drink one or two glasses of water several times a day. According to experts, minimum of 10 glasses per day keeps your body well hydrated. It will restore elasticity which is necessary in getting rid of stretch marks. Avoid tea, coffee and soda as they cause dehydration.

2. Sugar: Natural white sugar is one of the natural remedies for getting rid of stretch marks. Mix a tablespoon of sugar with almond oil and a few drop of lemon juice. Mix it well and apply on the areas where stretch marks are (or other areas of your body if you want) and gently rub them on the skin for at least 10 minutes every day before taking your bath. Try this for a month and see your stretch marks become lighter. You can also use this exfoliate your skin.

3.Potato Juice: potato juice contains minerals and vitamins that foster growth and restoration of skin cells. Potato juice can be used on stretch marks by cutting a medium sized potato into thick slices, take one of those potato slices and rub it gently on the stretch marks for a few minutes, making sure that the juice from the potato covers the affected skin area. Allow the potato juice to dry for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water.

4. Lemon Juice: Rub lemon juice gently onto the stretch marks in a circular motion. Allow the lemon juice to soak into your skin for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. Another method is to mix equal quantities of cucumber juice and lemon juice and apply the mixture on the stretch marks.

Cocoa butter, castor oil, Olive oil and egg whites are other natural remedies for stretch marks, burns, cuts and other skin problems. They are safer and cheaper than the chemically induced removal creams.
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by wetdspace(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
I supply all of dos... Yet my tribal mark is still there laughing @ me...

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by houseofphreedah: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2015
wetdspace:
I supply all of dos... Yet my tribal mark is still there laughing @ me...
why don't you try House of Phreedah Product.
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by wetdspace(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
houseofphreedah:
why don't you try House of Phreedah Product.

Where can I get dat product?

1 Like

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by pomide(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
ladies with those breast that need ironing!! you know dem by those ones dt don't want their boobs off d bra during sex... cheesy report here now!!

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by houseofphreedah: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
wetdspace:

Where can I get dat product?
In any of these addresses:
Address: 58/60 Akerele Road Surulere
72 Ago Palace Way, Okota
37, Cameron Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.

the product can also be order from www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com

I bet it with you, in few days you will see the result.
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by honourlaja(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
houseofphreedah:
Stretch marks are not anybody’s best friend. Anybody who has it hates the ugly discolored lines on her body. Though some are hereditary, stretch mark is as a result of pregnancy, loosing weight or gaining weight. Stretch marks can make you feel conscious and uncomfortable about your appearance. It can make you wear clothes that are not for your body type just because you want to cover up those marks. Some spend heavily on buying stretch marks removal creams but they’ve not helped. Not to worry, there are several natural ways to remove stretch marks from your body without spending much.

For Faster Removal Check out these Products from www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com

Stretchmarks Oil

Also this Steps:

1. Water: Keeping your body well hydrated protects the skin from many kinds of problem. Drink one or two glasses of water several times a day. According to experts, minimum of 10 glasses per day keeps your body well hydrated. It will restore elasticity which is necessary in getting rid of stretch marks. Avoid tea, coffee and soda as they cause dehydration.

2. Sugar: Natural white sugar is one of the natural remedies for getting rid of stretch marks. Mix a tablespoon of sugar with almond oil and a few drop of lemon juice. Mix it well and apply on the areas where stretch marks are (or other areas of your body if you want) and gently rub them on the skin for at least 10 minutes every day before taking your bath. Try this for a month and see your stretch marks become lighter. You can also use this exfoliate your skin.

3.Potato Juice: potato juice contains minerals and vitamins that foster growth and restoration of skin cells. Potato juice can be used on stretch marks by cutting a medium sized potato into thick slices, take one of those potato slices and rub it gently on the stretch marks for a few minutes, making sure that the juice from the potato covers the affected skin area. Allow the potato juice to dry for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water.

4. Lemon Juice: Rub lemon juice gently onto the stretch marks in a circular motion. Allow the lemon juice to soak into your skin for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. Another method is to mix equal quantities of cucumber juice and lemon juice and apply the mixture on the stretch marks.

Cocoa butter, castor oil, Olive oil and egg whites are other natural remedies for stretch marks, burns, cuts and other skin problems. They are safer and cheaper than the chemically induced removal creams.

Stretchmarks are not fashionable, remove yours within 3 weeks with ROCAPY Antistretchmark Soap contact any of our distributors closer to you on www.rocapy.com or whatsapp me on +2348099226445
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by honourlaja(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2015
houseofphreedah:

Stretchmarks Oil

Also this Steps:

stretchmarks are not fashionable, remove yours within 3 weeks with ROCAPY Antistretchmark Soap contact any of our distributors closer to you on www.rocapy.com or whatsapp me on +2348099226445
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by 1stLadyRobinho: 4:12am On Jun 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by houseofphreedah: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2015
Has my posts turn to a SPAM centre?
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by 6ixers(f): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2015
You can achieve a beautiful skin without steroid,hydoquinone,mercury or any harsh chemicals.
Our products infused with safe and effective skin care ingredient that keeps all skin types glowing and radiant..
With our stretch marks and old scars removal,half cast tone,whitening creams and soap,exfoliating kits,kojie soap,dark knuckle removal,face cream and many more..
we can help make your skin a royal statement
wats app 09026560020
or add up 218a95d1

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by homesodear: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
A TREATMENT THAT TRULY HEALS STRETCH MARKS!!! 100% (Don’t waste your money and time with costly treatments!)

Did you know that applying topical products such as plant oils, cocoa butter or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn’t work? Massaging skin with rich oils and creams may feel nice, but the claims of such products only add up to anticipation and frustration. Topical skin-care products can’t raise the indentations back to where the skin level used to be. Broken elastin fibers, far below the skin’s surface,is damaged beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil.

In contrast to expensive laser treatments, chemical peels, micro dermabrasion and surgical treatments that is only offered in dermatologist offices, Flawless skin Managers offer you this amazing 4 stage package combo, made up of strictly natural ingredients with no side effects, that is harmless, safe for those with allergy to chemical reactions, those that are not suitable for cosmic laser treatments. Instead it gives a long term beautiful skin without blemish, slows the ageing process, prevents wrinkles and fine lines, and helps keeps your skin supple and tight due to collagen production beneath your skin. You will typically see an improvement to your stretch marks within 2-3 weeks of using this package and get a huge saving form expensive treatments!

Best part, all is done in the comfort of your home! Package cost N45, 000. Call or add on whatsapp 08034917464.
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by ifyalways(f): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2015
House of Phreddah please stop!!!!

I bought on your product for a friend last year through deal day. She came to your surulere office, took home your products and used them religiously , not even a fade. She was so pissed with me cos I talked her into it. I'm inclined to believe that nothing actually fades off stretch marks.

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by BabieGhagha(f): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
LesEnchantes:
Derma rollers will completely clear stretchmarks and scars buy inducing collagen to the treated areas. you will watch you stretch marks improve and heal in both colour and texture. Stop wasting time and money on just stretchmark creams, they cant penetrate the second layer of the skin where the stretch marks started from, derma roller is the way to go.
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/zgts-stretchmark-scar-eraser-kit-501536.html

or call/ watsapp 08030915813
N
is there any side effect to this product

1 Like

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by ultrazone(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Exfoliation is one way to get rid of stretch marks fast
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by fadekemitoyin: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
There are lots of stretchmark oils/cream all over in the stores,but are they working?
WELL,the solution to a permanent removal of Stretch mark has just been figured out,,,they are all herbal and natural ingredient ,it take and clears both new/old Stretchmarks....delivers nationwide,,,contact mr.Yemi (08034292000) and give urslf a great smile of the result ....
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by flowlessdot: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2016
Stretch marks can't be cured in totality , any remedy that says so is fake. You can get ride of Stretch marks by fading them out .

Experience is the best teacher here are top over the counter creams to get ride of this marks, people have used this creams and it worked. This creams are in the open markets too see them http://www.nethelpblog.com/2016/04/7-best-over-counter-cream-to-get-rid-of.html?
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Gigihealth: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Stretch marks also known as striae are stripes or indented streaks which usually appear on the abdomen, hips, breasts, thighs and buttocks. Stretch marks are very common in people with obesity and also in pregnant women, especially during the last trimester of pregnancy. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/stretch-marks-how-to-get-rid-of-stretch-marks/

1 Like

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by fadekemitoyin: 1:08am On Aug 26, 2016
Get ur whitening kit, lightening cream, hot chocolate,Ebony cream,herbal Stretch mark cream,herbal lightening black soap (2 weeks result) Vitamin C powder, kojic acid powder,cocoa nut oil,almond,Avocado oil etc,,,,,call mr yemz 08034292000
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by ultrazone(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by MariaNorris: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seriously I Love my Dermelastic Serum, I use it to help get rid of stretch marks that I thought were here to stay and scars. I've only been using dermelastic a month or so and I can already see them fading. Definitely worth trying if you have stubborn stretch marks/scars!
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by AnitaReszka: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
For get rid of stretch mark My daughter started to use Dermalmd Stretch Mark Cream and after just one week of usage she saw amazing results. The stretch marks were getting lighter. I highly recommend Dermalmd because it actually works.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Asantee Papaya Soap Lighten? / N14.2M For World's Most Expensive T-Shirt / Tall Guys' Fashion Issues In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.