Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers (2029 Views)

Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers / PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Rad1cal: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Where is hypocritical duo of Soyinka and Falana ?

Old men with selective sense of critiques ...

What do you expect from core APC men . . .
Re: NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers by MizMyColi(f): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
pickabeau1:

What role do you envisage tehn playing exactly

Morning

Good afternoon, I didn't make the suggestion.

Ecoterrors did.

Though, personally, I think it's beyond the purview of tehn.
Re: NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers by pickabeau1: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good afternoon, I didn't make the suggestion.

Ecoterors did.

Though, personally, I think it's beyond the purview of tehn.

Ok
I only responded because it was you

No problem then
Re: NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
pickabeau1:

Morning
thanks mizmycoli for bringing pickabeau's attention to this thread.

@ pickabeau, I want to know if there is any way we can be of assistance to Osun people with the hunger going on there occassioned by the salary being owed the workers. We need to forget about political affiliation and raise money and food stuff for their NLC. We are our brothers keeper so we need to open a support fund for them. Let's be the Change and not wait for the politicians.
Thanks.
Re: NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
pickabeau1:

Morning

@ pickabeau1, I want to know if there is any way we can be of assistance to Osun people with the hunger going on there occassioned by the salary being owed the workers. We need to forget about political affiliation and raise money and food stuff for their NLC. We are our brothers keeper so we need to open a support fund for them. Let's be the Change and not wait for the politicians.
Thanks.
Re: NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers by pickabeau1: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

@ pickabeau, I want to know if there is any way we can be of assistance to Osun people with the hunger going on there occassioned by the salary being owed the workers. We need to forget about political affiliation and raise money and food stuff for their NLC. We are our brothers keeper so we need to open a support fund for them. Let's be the Change and not wait for the politicians.
Thanks.

Well this is an Avenue unexplored as tehn mandate is based on personal one on one cases not something like this

You can send an email to nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers by SluttanSlayer: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Poverty is an Osunite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:gov. Rochas Spotted Sleeping During A Meeting Session With US President / Odunde Festival / Between Radio Biafra And Radio Kudirat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.