Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today (18935 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today / Gbenga Daniel Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today / Gbenga Ashafa's 61st Birthday: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by nortcentrallord(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2015
fatdon1:
Happy Birthday to This Great
Woman.
Today is also my birthday.
Please drop your birthday massage to me and ngozi Okonjo.
Cc: lalasticlala

Happy birthday to a rare gem. All those who hate her can take a dive in the Atlantic Ocean. Long live madam Okonjo Iweala. Peace.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by setemi4ever(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2015
yhemsy62:
Wish her Happy b'day sha!
Happy birthday to u ma,we celebrite a woman of honour
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by kilode100(f): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2015
Maxymilliano:

Ngozi Iweala is self-made before dabbling in the murky water of Nigeria politics ...

Correct.

16 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by zekki: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2015
HBD Ma.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2015
stayblack:
THUNDER FIRE U..AND THE WOMAN..AND UR MAMA...FOR HAVIN U.... grin

Em bittered soul.

Hating will shorten your life span. Stop hating so that you will progress in life.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Empressomotola: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2015
walexGodson:
What's my biz with dis useless woman that lavish Nigeria money
HBD to u
. What's your business with her and you still wish her HBD? undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by nortcentrallord(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Ojeremi:
Don't give a damn!!!

None of your business, yet you are on this thread. Are you confused or is your name confucius?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by nortcentrallord(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2015
echobee:
Hmmmmmm! . Non of my business angry

I suppose your name is echobee confucius if not what will you be doing on a thread that's none of your business?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Mykelpato(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Happy birthday to you guys, have a fun filled day
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Latty88(f): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Happy birthday ma! I so much admire this woman. I aspire to be like you one day.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by anthony86(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2015
HBD MAdam Ngoo. a true professional
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by wiseoneking: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2015
Happy birthday ma. You type is very rare and you remained the most misunderstood economic personality giant in the world. Because of your doggedness Nigeria economy never collapsed along side with huge economy like Russia. You are presently rated Africa 2nd most powerful woman and among the 40 most powerful person in the world even without been a president of any nation. You are so great that no Nigerian apart from Dangote made the world greatest personality which you even gave a huge gap of over 20 persons. There is no living Nigerian to near you in the world rating though your own country is very shortsighted to see what you have done.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by irishMO123(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2015
fatdon1:
Happy Birthday to This Great Woman. Today is also my birthday. Please drop your birthday massage to me and ngozi Okonjo. Cc: lalasticlala
who give dah Bleep.... shoro niyen

happy birthday to you alone
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by datribune: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2015
fatdon1:
Happy Birthday to This Great
Woman failure.
Today is also my birthday.
Please drop your birthday massage to me and ngozi Okonjo.
Cc: lalasticlala

Hahahaha, Let's see how dis woman who superitended over d most massive looting of our national treasury in history will escape jail. Under her watch, our govt corporations, infrastructure etc built over many years & generations & dat should rightly belong to our children & grand children were shamelessly shared within a cabal of govt sponsors in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy.
U can do better than having dis great failure as ur role model. HBD
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by PStacks(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2015
I just pray Buhari investigates this woman..

In the spirit of illiteracy.. They say Buhari is an illiterate..

Literacy is not just about mere going to the 4 walls of an institution..

I know she's world renowned, she went to harvard and she's served at the World Bank, so please spear me all that crap..

She's an Economist?

Which economist in the world would be Minister of Finance and cordinating minister of an economy and watch her country Refineries wrath,

Which economist would produce Crude, Export it and import Refined product.

Na wayo Economist be that ooo! Ehgba mi oo!

Na Arrangee Economist be that iii oo Yeparipa ooo!

Paddy paddy economist add am 2geda give me the answer ariri-arrangiment..

To me, Ngozi is the illiterate we must question her literacy since TANoids wants us believe Buhari is an illitrate..

Ngozi is not an Economist as far as I am concerned..

Tell me the Economic sense in it to produce Crude, ship it out and import Fuel?

Tell me how you intend to create Jobs, when refineries that can great Multiple jobs and ripple effects are not working..

Tell me how YOUWIN is to address unemployment in the most Populous Black Nation that NYSC dolls our fresh graduates 3 times a year!

YouWin is scam and arrangment and Ngozi knows it..

Ladies and Gentle men.. Please accept my Postulations.. "NGOZI and Not BUHARI is the Illitrate"..

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by lekwas: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
HBD Aunty Ngoo Wishing you many more progressive years.
HBD OP, may your years be plentiful and bounteous
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by 4stylz: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
Happy birthday madam; you have served Nigeria greatly; even though some people can't see it and they hate what they don't understand; And some hate you because of your tribe; don't worry God will judge them.

You have achieved some much over the years and May God bless and protect you. Happy birthday
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Justicealh3(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2015
Happy bufday & probe countinue soon.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by kenoc: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2015
HBD to you nwanyi Oma. May God continue to guide you all the days of your life in Jesus name! amen
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by tendermind: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Happy birthday my mentor! God wl forever keep you amen. We wish you many prosperous years ahead amen.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2015
Happy birthday to u oh greatest Technocrat. God bless u.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Iman24: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS. CALL07050606836

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by M4gunners: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2015
HBD Aunty Ngozi njoy ur day. Don't listen to haters because they must be one.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by tmeg: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2015
happy birthday to you mama Ngoo, wishes you the best you deserve in life
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Able4christ(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2015
Happybirthday my woman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Able4christ(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2015
Happybirthday my mama.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Octaves(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2015
echobee:
Hmmmmmm! . Non of my business angry
y comment if it ain't none of ur bizness
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Octaves(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Ojeremi:
Don't give a damn!!!
if u didn't give a damn, u wouldn't comment
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by ollyruffy: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2015
Theorist economist.

When are you telling us the truth about the nigerian collapsed economy you and boss jonadice left behind? Are u waiting for the probe to start?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Octaves(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Happy Birthday Ms Okonjo Iweala....but our economy is still oil dependent.

And we are still depending on imports,imports ,imports.

And we don't have industries.

Hope your successor changes all that.

(No offense.....but Ms Okonjo-Iweala knows all about how damaging resource dependency is...and she did not change our economic system. )
not her fault at all. she wasn't the president. she has always talked about diversifying the economy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by jornie(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2015
H
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today by Gboy12(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2015
hbd ma....................llpd
may the lord grant all ur wishes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Election: PDP Heads To Tribunal / Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC / Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.