Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) (40518 Views)

Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim / Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) / Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by PhockPhockMan: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2015
I fought Tears back when I saw this picture.

May it not be our portion

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Holyfield1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
So sad

6 Likes

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by coolebux(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Gosh!!!
Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Islam! Hmmm

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Tolexander: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
omg!

Touching!

Imagination of legs!

2 Likes

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by 20bc(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmm... He has a strong will....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Buhari I beg u in the name of God..... Pls call ur boiz to order.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
sorri boi! cry
Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Dollyak(f): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
I hope his wish comes through. Soon I would like to set up a charity to help this people. God help me

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Firefire(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
embarassed undecided cry
Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by PhockPhockMan: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is a boy walking with his two legs until APC and Buhari evil ambitions set in.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by luvinhubby(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
What will it cost us in NL to get a prosthetic leg for that boy, i will start with 10k.

Anyone else?

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
What if they tell this boy that the people fighting these beasts are about to be prosecuted for killing those beast? I wonder what his reaction will be

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
cry Why? Why?

Will this young boy ever forgive?......

Will he ever forgive these evil men for what they have done to him?

Will he ever forgive the government for failing to protect him as a young Nigerian?

Will he still have the willpower to succeed against all odds?

God, I believe in miracles......please grant his wish. Send a helper his way......at least an artificial limb will do for a start. God please! sad cry

8 Likes

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Skoopy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Euro31:

If not for the modification of RULE TWO (2).

1 Like

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by kennydee05(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Euro31:

Please enough of these talks.
Just wish u never fall a victim.

6 Likes

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by PhockPhockMan: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
What if they tell this boy that the people fighting these beasts are about to be prosecuted for killing those beast? I wonder what his reaction will be

So painful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by ladyteska(f): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
touching....*tears in my eyes*
Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Rahmatuparker: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
God help him, ameen.
Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by LAfricana(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed imagine the trauma the boy must have been through

With the general at the helm of affairs, the end of boko haram is near

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dunno wah to say, so speechless!!!
Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by folabayo1(f): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Damn! This is really touching lipsrsealed cry
Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Techwriter: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
[size=13pt]if you guys are good at keeping a secret then let me tell you one:
The reason Boko Haram activities seem to be on the rise under Buhari is deliberate and well planned. The idea is first to exonerate him from suspicion, then second is to add it to his achievement that he was the one that quelled the demons that Goodluck could not tame. So the bombings will continue for a while then he will speak to the leaders of Boko haram to release more almajiris to fight the soldier so it will appear there was a fight before the Nigerian military won under PMB. Why do you think the Vice President who happens to be a pastor is always locked out of such meetings? simple, He was used to deceive the undiscerning christian populace to vote APC.

Just watch the drama unfold, unfortunately many people will still not catch the trick even after this expo [/size]

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by jimmy2k: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Am not sorry for any hausa fulani boko haram people listing what about there gonocide against the children of God biafra they stab to death what goes round turns round just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Strongbest(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Heart melting! It's well.
Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Lachimex(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
How sure is this

1 Like

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by eipreel(f): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
cry sad
Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by younglas: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
dearpreye:
Islam! Hmmm
you must be a lunatic that cannot reason with his brain is it Islam that did that to him or bh and more over the boy is a Muslim not a Christian you idiot

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by zurine(f): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
quest for power
Re: Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) by Inception(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS / Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.