Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI (45469 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / List Of Countries By Electricity Production, See Nigeria As At 2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by AreaFada2: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Austria & Luxembourg should be in top 20.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by AreaFada2: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
oluwawilliams:
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know atleast 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied inthe Philippines? Do you know south Koreasends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than$500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course.The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of yourchoice...below are some key stepsyou needto follow to become a student of Philippines1, you need tosubmit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines andpay the necessary charges for the school toprocess and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the schoolthrough DHL.3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepare other documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines. NOTE :: no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines. Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here to do is to guide you and give you information about the schools here. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on +639477250322 Email: Tonioni2013@gmail.com Whatsapp:+639062418709 BBM: 569C2A60
.hhhhmmmm
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by asadike(f): 1:44am On Jul 02, 2015
swedbase:

You don't seems to get it? Your people betraying and treacherous nature has changed some of us.
Your people recently wrote to Yale university to withdraw NOI degree and you want me to help you?
Do you know if i'm related to NOI?
nwabuluebu, ke kwanu? pls help him my dear. dont pay back evil with evil o bikonu.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 02, 2015
swedbase:

You don't seems to get it? Your people betraying and treacherous nature has changed some of us.
Your people recently wrote to Yale university to withdraw NOI degree and you want me to help you?
Do you know if i'm related to NOI?

Haba! Please help the dancok guy biko. Chukwu gozie gi.

sad
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by swedbase(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
asadike:
nwabuluebu, ke kwanu? pls help him my dear. dont pay back evil with evil o bikonu.

Where have you been to? I have searched for you like crazy
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by asadike(f): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2015
swedbase:

Where have you been to? I have searched for you like crazy
my love, i had an accident and was hospitalised for weeks.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by swedbase(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
asadike:
my love, i had an accident and was hospitalised for weeks.

My God, for weeks? I kept saying to myself that something must be wrong. na waoo. Sorry and hope your getting better now?
I would have called you if i had your number
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by asadike(f): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
swedbase:

My God, for weeks? I kept saying to myself that something must be wrong. na waoo. Sorry and hope your getting better now?
I would have called you if i had your number
yea dear, well, u never ask for it.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by swedbase(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
asadike:
yea dear, well, u never ask for it.

No i did asked for it even your facebook. Inbox am pls
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by asadike(f): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
swedbase:

No i did asked for it even your facebook. Inbox am pls
k love, will send it to u later today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.