Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? (21896 Views)

12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
There have really been a strong competition among mobile network providers in Nigeria in recent times. The various attractive offers from the network providers that range from free megabyte for browsing to double of recharge credit has made some of us not to rely on just one mobile network because no one knows the next network provider that will surprise us . I personally, have the the simcards for all the four mobile networks providers in Nigeria but Etisalat has been my favourite and most used network because of the their internet speed and accommodating customer care service.

So from Glo,etisalat,mtn and airtel, which is your favourite and tell us why smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Joshkid(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
None of them r working to my expectation... angrybut I'd choose EMPTYHEN angryover others... Due to Fast Data connection, active customer service... etcetera lipsrsealed.

Im browsing at over 2mb/s

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by xpac01(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Etisalat. I just don't know why.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by missKiffy(f): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Etisalat, it's the best

8 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
missKiffy:
Etisalat, it's the best
please tell us why

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
MTN!

Everywhere you go cool

5 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by luvinhubby(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Etisalat for their sustainable creativity, wide range of plan options & their ability to break into an already dominated and saturated market.

Kudos to Etibaba. cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by danaiks(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
* Glo, because anytime i recharge my phone I get 100% bonus credit grin
*Glo, because I can use BIS on my android phone I.e 3gb for 1k grin
*Glo, because they send me entertainment news for free grin
*Glo, because the internet speed is super fast grin
*Glo Glo Glo Glo Glo Glo grin grin grin

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by stinggy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Glo[/size]

Cheap data
Wide 3G coverage
Friendly call rate
Bonuses on recharge

Most especially:
Proudly Nigerian

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by coolcharm(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Glo

Data // 3gb for 1grand //speed = a little bit over average. Fair for the price tho.

But errrm... they nw charge 4 Naira to check bis status and stuff. That's a bit stupid on their part.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by iheanyi40(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
If it's not MTN, am out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Tval(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
non
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Minet16(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
na wa o... dis one follow make FRONT PAGE??

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Nasri100(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Am waiting for unlimited internet.
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Dekatron(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
MTN

They have a way of giving back to society. Its no news that MTN can't give u smth and not collect it in another way. But look at : PROJECT FAME, MTN Scholarship,MTN foundation.

These programmes have produced successful people and put smile on people's face. Unlike Glo that is just signing any celebrity signable. I hate Glo for that.

Etisalat do give out scholarships,but hey!! Its fvckin uncommon. Therefore,MTN is the best. I don't mind being ambassador for MTN.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
I don't even know which one is my favorite, I've always liked MTN for their super fast internet until they start to allow this marketers bombard me with nonsense sms. I don't like Airtel for anything but i hear they treat their VIP customers well. Glo is okay too but unfortunately I don't have their SIM anymore, Etibaba na for the big boys because their Internet plan na die..

I think I would have preferred MTN without that nonsense sms and they always have a plan to steal your money by force o.. Imagine make MTN text me say I get free week of one stupid news thing, I gock am till the thing expire and they automatically subscribed me to the news thing for another week @ 100.. I don learn my lesson, any sms wey come in that format I send STOP always..

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Sweetyie(f): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Airtel works for me

4 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by UnknownT: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
mtn, In all the places I have been to, there is always MTN network. Now with this TruTalk+ I can call all networks without fear.
For data, they are all the same angry so I just for the one I can afford

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by pring: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Etisalat. It has a cheap plan.
Not dubious like empty hen

4 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
In as much as we condemn MTN,we all know that they remain the best among all.

7 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by elantraceey(f): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
I just love etisalat, I get half of my recharges back every month.

4 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
MTN, THOUGH THEY MAY BE FAUDULENT BUT THERE NETWORK IS STILL THE FASTEST IN NIGERIA, THERE IS HARDLY A PLACE WHERE YOU WONT FIND MTN SERVICE IN NIGERIA. IF THERE IS NO MTN NETWORK I DONT TINK THERE WILL BE ANY OTHER MOBILE NETWORK THERE.

5 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by kristen12(f): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Glo
Because I pay 1k for 3G

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Emekamex(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Etisalat, they have the fastest browsing and downloading speed. But how many times will this topic hit frontpage. Like for mtn share for etisalat, airtel na scam.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by holicalpha(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
For Fast internet connection Etibaba....for Imei tweaking Emptyhen.

I have Eti,GLO and MTN.

I hate Airtel.

4 Likes

Etisalat-fastest browsing ever #dont compare smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by kamez(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mtn. Big cheats actually, too many hidden charges, but when it comes to internet browsing speed and reliability they truly stand out.

Plus the two million naira I won in their naira splash promo back in 2010 abeg its mtn till shekau becomes sunday Skul teacher

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Beesluv: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
I subscribe with zain,

Make and receive calls with mtn (cos thats the line most people have),

Just bought glo(cos of more mb but heard the network disappears sometimes) to substitute zain

Etisalat is only known by my family n close pals, if i put off other phones, such people can still contact me. Also etis give 15mb on every N200 reacharge weekly
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by anigold(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
My is Econet and Nitel grin

Hem-ty-hem(ibadan babe pronunciation) grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by tivta(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
None,but etisalat is fast with internet here in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by habex005(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
none of the above.
they all lack in all aspect.
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Mpetempe(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Android Smartphones That Charge Very Quickly / If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In / Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.