Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? (100800 Views)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by eagleeye2: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Crab!
Did Aregbesola also use the Money meant for the payment of Salaries in Enugu, Abia And Imo States?
I can speak for my ministry in Abia. As bad as T.A. Orji is, he didn't owe us any months salary. Though the salary may be late, yet he still paid it.
And I can also speak for Pensioners from the primary school, they have been paid upto February 2015.
I cannot speak for other ministries or parastatals in the state.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
ThimmyWood:

Why is it that your posts no longer surprises me?
Why should l care that my posts no longer surprises you

5 Likes

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by specco(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Aragberascal has turned the prople of Osun into Almajiriss, carrying bowls and plates begging for food and handouts from Dangote.
I remember how this man used to accuse Jona of being responsibie for his ineptitude. But these days seeing no other to blame, he ran to Abuja to confess his sins. I heard that this man is currently building the tallest talking drum in the world. Can you imagine what his priorities are. Are you still surprised at why the economy of Osun state was run down? What is the economic benefit of this and many other useless projects he embarked upon. This is just another outcome when incompetent candidates are imposed on the people by a party leader.

3 Likes

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by brownlord: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
chamboy:
continue visiting Osun in ur dreams

And the government be lying they ban ogogoro?

Smh
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
brownlord:

Yes, the last part of my post was not for you but for NgeneUkwenu and gang of paid agents

Useless motor park tout!
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Malazzy: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dude my mum is a nurse working with health department in Enugu State..... They have not been paid for SIX MONTHS!!!!!
MCMLXXVI:
"Why single out Osun?"

What a dumb question. But we shall tackle it.

Osun state is being attacked relentlessly because APC lapdogs and their fellow internet hooligans were sttupid enough to REPEATEDLY state in the media that the Osun economic and educational tactic was their grand LEADERSHIP MODEL.
One particular shill boldly stated this during their debate at RubbinMinds with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu. True or false?

Your statement about Enugu and the other states, is a deliberately misleading half-truth aimed at taking the shame away from yoyr "model state". This list you posted was initially tweeted by the desperate chronic idiiot Japhet Omojuwa.

While the states you listed up there are owing PARTS of their civil service bodies, Osun state is the ONLY state owing ALL OF ITS CIVIL SERVANTS for 7 WHOLE MONTHS! From the teachers to the doctors, to the civil defence, to the nurses, to the city development authority, to the road sweepers, to the security guards!!! EVERYBODY!
Your statement about Enugu's case is equally misleading. Enugu owes a fraction of its parastatals.

Why is Osun state the only one pleading with Dangote to help donate food to its civil servants?
Why is Osun the only state where even CAN is donating food stuff to its civil servants like refugees?
If Enugu was really owing its workers that long, shouldn't all of its workers be dead by now or also making the same call as Osun?

You and Omojuwa should go hide your heads in shame, because trying to drag others to your level when you have failed miserably, is the HEIGHT of CLUELESSNESS!
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by mark2016(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is to inform you that 2015/2016 post UTME is out for all university and upgrading of jamb is still ON and to run any Admission in any university in Nigeria ..for more Information Call Admin +2348104197502

Thanks..........
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Biafranqueeen: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
vivalavida:

O di ka ewu onye ishi. Ma e na hu zo,ga choro ngobu anya yiri.
Where did u see Enugu there?
Yes they are lazy i.e osun peepz. My mum is busy in lagos and only remembers her pension wen she dosent see an alert for a while. My bro currently with imo state civil service has his buisness he is running by the side. So when i said they are lazy,they are lazy. So look for glasses and put on before commenting next time nnem

Ur curses will return to you and your family members a hundred fold.

That means your mother and brother are lazy people because they depend on government salary. If your people are so hardworking, why are they depending on government? Why is your mum not staying in Imo State to do business? Why is she in Lagos? No opportunities in your village?
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by mark2016(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is to inform you that 2015/2016 post UTME is out for all university and upgrading of jamb is still ON and to run any Admission in any university in Nigeria ..for more Information Call Admin +2348104197502

Thanks..........
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by mark2016(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2015

Thanks..........
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by mark2016(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
T[b]his is to inform you that 2015/2016 post UTME is out for all university and upgrading of jamb is still ON and to run any Admission in any university in Nigeria ..for more Information Call Admin +2348104197502

Thanks..........
[/b]
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by chamboy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
brownlord:

And the government be lying they ban ogogoro?

Smh
Try Codeine, I think that should get u to Edmonton, Canada

Thank me later
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by brownlord: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless motor park tout!

Gender confused hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by chamboy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Biafrans have turned against eachoda and dey want to leave together.

Kontinu

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by mark2016(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2015

Thanks..........
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Najatu: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
why is it only those who little found victims of non payment? Oh! God come to aid of your poor pole in Nija
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by mark2016(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2015

Thanks..........
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by sexxyg: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Kwara is owing local govt workers upto 4months,SUBEB 2months and others have not been paid for this month.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by brownlord: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
chamboy:
Try Codeine, I think that should get u to Edmonton, Canada

Thank me later

Oga, what exactly is your problem, that I've never been to Osun or what?
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by mark2016(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2015

Thanks..........[i]
[/i]
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by mark2016(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2015

Thanks..........
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by spiralwedge(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
vivalavida:
NgeneUkwuenu abi is it ukwu Nama,get your facts right. Imo state civil servants to the best of my knowledge are owed just a month salary. My elder bro is a civil servant there. Pensioners were last paid in february. Ma mum falls into that category.

As for osun state,the citizens there are lazy and cant fend for themselves without govt salary. Thatz the difference between them and others. How many abia civil servants have u seen on the streetz protesting that they are dying of hunger? Peepz don port go dey do oda tinz for now. Since Osun peepz are hungry and are almost dying,we will continue screaming till succour comes there way

I pity ur thinking.

in the other news, 80% of Nigeria s internet and social media users reside in the SW. So it is only natural things in the region gets loudest media coverage and/exposure.

when, during the elections, ordinary ppl in the SW were posting results from their polling units, it was almost dead silence from other parts
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by GodMode: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Check again All yourba states are there expect lagos

Kwara, kogi and edo are not there..
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Charly68: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
He was too ambitious in his project execution in Osun,I doubt if he will finish many of the projects.. But with the turn out of events he must have used the projects to swindle Osun people. . APC is going to wreck it's own boat with the way this man mess things up in Osun. He ran a 419 economy

1 Like

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
GodMode:

Kwara, kogi and edo are not there..
Mogidi come and hear.They said you are a yourba man

4 Likes

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
spiralwedge:

I pity ur thinking.

in the other news, 80% of Nigeria s internet and social media users reside in the SW. So it is only natural things in the region gets loudest media coverage and/exposure.

when, during the elections, ordinary ppl in the SW were posting results from their polling units, it was almost dead silence from other parts

Bros 80%? Chai diaris God o!
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by chamboy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
brownlord:

Oga, what exactly is your problem, that I've never been to Osun or what?
I know you've been der, all thanks to schnapps
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by ajayiopy: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bauchi owe 3 months salary and did not owe any pensioner
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by heywhytech1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
OP God bless u and endows you with knowledge, but Kwara also owns 4 months. Aregbesola must have declined to request of press, because I don't see any reason why is the only one receiving all the attention.
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by nortcentrallord(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why the Focus only Osun, why Some states are even owing 9months Salary? Abia State for example paid it's last salaries on November 30th 2014. Why can't we expose all of them? Why in a 18 Cans of worms, we Choose only one can to open?

The following States are owing Six Months and above:
Benue State
Kogi State:
Platue State
Bauchi State
Imo State
Abia State
Osun State
Enugu( Parastals are owed 12month arrears)

Read Below:

The Punch reports that Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Ekiti, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kogi. Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers and Zamfara owe their employees salary arrears of at least 6 months, citing a task force report by the Nigeria Labour Congress.

According to the paper, “The report of the Task Force of the NLC revealed that while some of the states had paid salaries of workers up to date, they were owing arrears of pensions running into months.

The states owing salaries or pensions are Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Ekiti, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, and Kogi.

Others are Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers and Zamfara states.

The report says that Adamawa, Anambra, Bayelsa, Borno, Delta, Edo, the FCT, Gombe, Kaduna, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Sokoto and Taraba are not indebted to their workers.

The report paints a bleak picture of civil service workers across the country. Take Abia for example. The report states that it has not paid the salaries of workers at the State Teaching Hospital for nine months.

The state is also said to be owing workers of the Hospital Management Board eight months’ salary; Abia State Universal Basic Education Board, six months; Abia State Polytechnic, five months; local government workers, four months; and teachers, three months’ salary arrears.

Enugu may have paid the salaries of civil servants till date, but parastatals are owed 12 months’ salaries and pension and gratuity payments haven’t been issued since 2010.

For other states, the picture is a sorry one. Osun, on average, owes six months’ in salary and pension payments; Plateau, six months in salaries and seven months in pension entitlements; Benue, five months of salaries and four months of pension benefits; Kogi, four months in arrears of pension and salary payments; and Oyo, which owes three months in salaries and between five and 11 months of pension payments.

States which are likely to owe salaries and pension of workers well into the commencement of the incoming administration’s tenure on May 29 include Ekiti, which is already in arrears of state employee salaries for three months; Jigawa, which owes judiciary workers a month in salary arrears; Ondo, which owes a month’s salary and pension payments, while Ogun also owes a month of salary payments but a mind-boggling 52 months of unremitted pension deductions to the Pension Fund Administration.

While Zamfara has paid workers’ salaries up to date, the salaries of workers recruited in 2014 have not been paid.

The NLC Task Force also fingered Rivers State for owing one month’s worth of pay and three months worth of pension payments while Kano is yet to pay newly employed teachers for three months.

The report was silent on the status of Yobe and Ebonyi on the ground that “there was no information on them.”

http://www.ekekeee.com/this-is-the-definitive-list-of-nigerian-states-which-owe-workers-6-months-or-more-in-salaries-look/

Cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy

I hope you have gotten very good replies to your write up of...I can't even find the word to qualify this.... well, no apc state is suppose to be owing because you guys are CHANGE so do something different from pdp. On grounds of your self acclaimed Integrity, I expect your party to make a move of impeaching him for mismanagement of funds or for no creative measures to sustain his state which is his primary responsibility during this time.

A man who is quick to point @ others flaws is nothing but an empty vessel.

Your role model and apc'z frontline man Aregbe rascal, Aragbese is CLUELESS and he should resign honorably or the apc should exercise the CHANGE the have been preaching by impeaching him in the full glare of all Nigerians.
Gbese
Gbese
Gbese. grin
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by brownlord: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
chamboy:
I know you've been der, all thanks to schnapps

Animals like you are the reason govt. should legalize birth control.

Keep fooling yourself, oponu

1 Like

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by mikolo80: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jorussia:
.In as much as i am not happy with Aregbe with regard to this non payment of salary issue,i think the attempt by some mischievous elements to make it seem as if he is the only one owing workers salary is very bad.I wonder why the media and the PDP have not beam their searchlights on kogi state, which I know is owing more than osun.I am aware also,that in Benue state the primary school teachers were on strike for almost a year.
He's the first to come up for re electio and he resemble he goat methinks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.