Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? (100817 Views)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Johntobi56:

Illiterate Igbos don't have access to media that's why we can't hear there cry

Remember elections due to lack of media coverage how your leaders were churning out numbers lmfaoooooo

Abia is owing 13 months

Osun get media and he must pay the money

Osun has a state is richer than 3 igbo States

Stop hating

before you accuse someone of being illiterate you need to work on your grammar

3 Likes

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by 2kris(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless motor park tout!
i doubted ur identity the first day i read ur post.people this lady is an imposter claiming who she is not..oga seun do something really fast abeg....she may be haemophrodite who knows
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by GodMode: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
patmaine:

none of the states u mentioned is yoruba state. none is in the south west

You know nothing about the Yoruba cos you're not yoruba...
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by DanielPop(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
OSUN STATE SALARY SAGA.....Aregbesola speaks...

“But no matter how sad (I don’t want to use the word ‘depressed’), no matter how unhappy I am, the truth is that I will not fail to say that it is a situation absolutely beyond my control"

End.

For a proper understanding of Aregbesola's incompetence, look at his picture again!

Like Zig Ziglar said...

"You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by gbastarlinks: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
osun state is tie with d civil servant earning without d civil servant d state is not in good condition!!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
GodMode:

You know nothing about the Yoruba cos you're not yoruba...

kwara is north multi ethnic
edo is south south. multi ethnic. (how many sey speak yoruba. how many dey speak igbo)
kogi is north. multi ethnic.

even if I am not yoruba. I studied geography and I read to update my knowledge.

the only state you can even think of claiming is kwara but don't let the fulani catch u
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by GodMode: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
patmaine:

edo is south south. multi ethnic. (how many sey speak yoruba. how many dey speak igbo)

the only state you can even think of claiming is kwara but don't let the fulani catch u

I don't care what you studied...

They are all SW states only Kogi is 70% SW and 30% central..

Yoruba is the dominant tribe in Kwara.. It will be f:oolish for fulani to try rubbish...
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by olagold65: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
I must say ds,let aregbe tell us what he use all cooperative fund of our civil servant do to make him withdraw there capital unlawfully,monthly contributory penssion fund of teacher osun institutions what he use there money do,ask him where is the trace of 74 million dollar external debt in osun,where is significate of internal debt,turing our school to one uniform in the of making money for his wife,opan imo in the name of making money for kabiru,all this two project are sub standard fake,corrupt,and unlawfull we hve more competent hand dan his family,please mr president,all state that own any workers money please before bailing them out look into thire matter critically,they are thiefs,so as not to encourage such act in future,ALL OF THEM ARE THIEFs
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=GodMode post=34743796]

I don't care what you studied...

They are all SW states only Kogi is 70% SW and 30% central..

Yoruba is the dominant tribe in Kwara.. It will be f:oolish for fulani to

do you know they have igbo speaking people on kogi just like they have yoruba speaking
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by GodMode: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
patmaine:
do you know they have igbo speaking people on kogi just like they have yoruba speaking

there are igbo speaking people everywhere.... Kogi expands into the eastern part of Nigeria...
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by onyemarcus: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
even owelle rochas is oweing, shame on u.
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
And all the ex govs and deputies are receiving the pensions every month
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by chamboy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
patmaine:

everyone knows the iiidioot biafranqueeen is a foolish yoruba boy
This new oo
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Drabrah(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
agarawu23:
The states owing salaries or pensions are Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Ekiti, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, and Kogi.Others are Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers and Zamfara states.

please I want to know how many PDP and APC state are involved in the dept.

secondly,
akwa ibom has the highest yearly budget so where is the governor putting their money ?

in general , what are all the governors doing with their budget?

or we should blame buhari for this again ?

workers are staving to death sad
is this how we are going to continue?

In building anoda #Maracanastadium
& bashing d big boys wt 2015 model of Range Rover.
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
GodMode:

there are igbo speaking people everywhere.... Kogi expands into the eastern part of Nigeria...

maybe you don't kno kogi share border with anambra.
did they fly from the south west to drag land (orient oil well) with anambra. .
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by perryy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is time for real action! Any state that is owing salaries in excess of three months should be scrapped. If Buhari must succeed, this is the direction he needs to look at. A state that is unable to pay salaries for more than 3 months is totally not viable. Why keeping governors, house of assemblies members, special advisers etc in a state incapable of generating enough income for salary payments let alone developmental projects?

We all know the reasons those states were created by the military. We say the military is incapable of running government, yet we retain the political structures as designed by the military in a democratic setting. If we must practice true democracy, we must destroy the malstructured structures and restructure the political structure in our own way. Only in doing this can we see the change we envisioned.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by sunnedee: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
mannyiyke:
What amazes me is dat d pple of Imo State foolishly voted for Rochas 4 a 2nd term. I still doubt they actually voted for him; Rochas might have rigged d election. Even d pple of Osun are d most stupid. This Aregbefoolish of a governor was owing b4 d election and they, thereafter, stupidly voted for him 4 a 2nd term in office. In fact d pple of Ekiti State are d wisest of d Yorubas for charting a new course immediately they discovered their former governor wasn't fair to them.

God will bless you so tey you go tell am to stop.
How I wish the whole of Nigeria can reason like Ekiti.
Very soon now them go say Ekiti people don't know what they are doing.
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by wola44: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Question - Is Aregbe paying part payment salary or no salary at all for the past 7 months ?
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by KinglyDescent: 12:16am On Jun 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why the Focus only Osun,

MCMLXXVI:
"Why single out Osun?"

What a dumb question. But we shall tackle it.

Osun state is being attacked relentlessly because APC lapdogs and their fellow internet hooligans were sttupid enough to REPEATEDLY state in the media that the Osun economic and educational tactic was their grand LEADERSHIP MODEL.
One particular shill boldly stated this during their debate at RubbinMinds with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu. True or false?

Your statement about Enugu and the other states, is a deliberately misleading half-truth aimed at taking the shame away from yoyr "model state". This list you posted was initially tweeted by the desperate chronic idiiot Japhet Omojuwa.

While the states you listed up there are owing PARTS of their civil service bodies, Osun state is the ONLY state owing ALL OF ITS CIVIL SERVANTS for 7 WHOLE MONTHS! From the teachers to the doctors, to the civil defence, to the nurses, to the city development authority, to the road sweepers, to the security guards!!! EVERYBODY!
Your statement about Enugu's case is equally misleading. Enugu owes a fraction of its parastatals.

Why is Osun state the only one pleading with Dangote to help donate food to its civil servants?
Why is Osun the only state where even CAN is donating food stuff to its civil servants like refugees?
If Enugu was really owing its workers that long, shouldn't all of its workers be dead by now or also making the same call as Osun?

You and Omojuwa should go hide your heads in shame, because trying to drag others to your level when you have failed miserably, is the HEIGHT of CLUELESSNESS!

Heaven bless you for educating those sympathizers who think Osun state was singled out. They probably didn't know that the methods that aregbesola carved for himself are actually what is working against him at the moment.
Aregbesola Singled-Out Himself from the Outset. He lives in the fantasy of assumed power, throwing his feather weight everywhere around the country and he is 'popular' truly. It is only a natural Normal-Bell-Curve thingy manifesting suçh that even an unborn foetus know for a fact that Aregbesola is the most INFAMOUS governor in Nigeria Now!

1. Aregbesola likes to be seen as 'All-knowing', 'Only-Performer' person.
2. Aregbesola announced in his inaugural speech in 2010 that his governance style will be 'an unusual government'. its actually unusual afterall..
3. He displays rather ignorantly a very high distate for good long standing heritage and Order without a deep understanding of their purpose and the dire consequences if such goodly heritage and systems are violated.

* He is the only Governor that changed the name of the state and its appellage ( State of Osun) -an offence which really is tantamount to treason. He portrayed Osun as a Sovereign independent entity in Nigeria especially to some foreign Arab countries and obtained large financial aids in form of loans which have repayment conditions that are very daunting.→The Origin of his woes!

*There was serious Capital (money) flight in his first tenure. Apparently Jagaban was the principal recipient.
* He embarked on many gigantic white elephant projects out of which only a handful after 4yrs managed to reach 45% completion, the same projects he supposedly went aborrowing for.

Education is worst Hit by his unusual style.
* He is the only governor that said ALL government secondary schools should wear universal school uniform. Students now commit grave crimes without means of identification which school they are from since they ALL put on same uniform throughout the state (meanwhile he got a lagos-based designer to do that, sold an inferior fabric at exorbitant rate to the poor pupils and He criminalised any trader who attempt to sell that uniform).

* He is the only governor that did school reclassification (American grade system) and did NOT buy a single textbook but promoted his Son's (Kabiru) Knowledge Tab idea - The popular opon imo is the dumbest fraud any governor will attempt in recent times.

* Rather ironically Aregbes in his usual love for propaganda, in 2012, was quick to affiliate the Best WAEC result in the whole of West Africa to his administration simply because the candidate is from Osogbo.
Most Nigerians didn't know the candidate was trained in Catholic Private School.

As for omojuwa japhet, he's doing what he's paid to do.
Ignorant Omojuwa doesnt know that Aregbesola Demolished the biggest Secondary School in Osun State, Sold the property to Tinubu who intends to get the land used as Shopping Mall (you dont want to snoop on the history of Shoprite Alausa).

Fakunle Comprehensive High School Osogbo was the best Secondary School in Osun State in the 90s and was one of the best in old Oyo state. Its over a year since the school was destroyed by Aregbesola, and the site? -a monumental waste.

Omojuwa is always proud to tweet about being an old boy of Kings College especially during their founder's day when Boys, Men, Old Pas and GrandPas of KCOBA come together and reflect on the past that connected all of them on their respective paths in life.
Omojuwa didn't know that if Kings College by whatever action, inaction or mishaps had been destroyed or ceased to be by 1959 (founded 1909), He (Omojuwa) would have been already denied even before his own existence the opportunity to be part of what will eventually become a legacy or heritage of some sort.

FCHS Osogbo was going to be 50yrs in 2015 but it is no more. It's blurted out of history. Fakunle was more than a School, it represented a Solid symbol of education and enlightenment. Every primary school pupil wanted to have a feel... even the teachers.

Aregbesola invited the spotlight on himself long before now.
He is now a victim of his own 'Compensatory Mechanism'. He thrived on Lies and it was only a matter of time before his government became exposed especially when FG is also a victim of his cheap lies.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Johntobi56: 12:27am On Jun 14, 2015
patmaine:

Illitrate Kwara is a yoruba land
30%% of KOGI Na yoruba land
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by owoh00(m): 4:44am On Jun 14, 2015
WHY is that when someone want to Post some Gullible Post or story they automatically claim a name order than their name of origin to hide their true identity and let other Naira land subscribers have something to say or insults someone or people from other ethnic background??

It will be fare THAT we stop posting False story with no clear base or claims.

Most of the state here and the predicament claims by this Post is not factual to my knowlegde. But that of Osun is so TRUE because i have my proof of being affected by the all around none payment of salary down all the way to the cleaners. OSUN STATE SHOULD BE MORE PRONOUNCE BECAUSE THE PREDICAMENT THEY FACE IS BECOMING UNBEARABLE. And stavation is looming the City as it is in SYRIA today.

The HOMES of 80% of the civil servants is becoming a consentration CAMP where foods are rationed and eaten once a day with belly full of water.

IT IS TIME that we ALL RALLY ROUND to make CHANGES in the mids of CHANGE.

I am becoming to hate Mr. Wale Soyinka for always appearing in most government unrealistic projact like the tallest drum of God knows where, and of which has no economical benefit to the state. He is gradually becoming a PRODIGAL SON

1 Like

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by oluwawilliams(m): 5:21am On Jun 14, 2015
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINE WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME. Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions. Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know at least 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied in the Philippines? Do you know south Korea sends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than$500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course.The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of yourchoice...below are some key steps you need to follow to become a student of Philippines1, you need to submit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines and pay the necessary charges for the school to process and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the school through DHL.3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepare other documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines. NOTE :: no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines. Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here to do is to guide you and give you information about the schools here. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on +639477250322 Email: Tonioni2013@gmail.com Whatsapp:+639062418709 BBM: 569C2A60

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by drake2(m): 5:32am On Jun 14, 2015
oluwawilliams:
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINE WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME. Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions. Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know at least 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied in the Philippines? Do you know south Korea sends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than$500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course.The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of yourchoice...below are some key steps you need to follow to become a student of Philippines1, you need to submit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines and pay the necessary charges for the school to process and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the school through DHL.3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepare other documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines. NOTE :: no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines. Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here to do is to guide you and give you information about the schools here. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on +639477250322 Email: Tonioni2013@gmail.com Whatsapp:+639062418709 BBM: 569C2A60

This People when dey chop human beings? Are they civilized now?
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 14, 2015
Johntobi56:

Illitrate Kwara is a yoruba land
30%% of KOGI Na yoruba land

second time I am telling you this on this same topic. work on your spelling before you accuse someone of being illiterate. .

you re embarrassing your self.
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by beetruth: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2015
Wahalaaa deeee fun Ogbeni Aregbesola!!! Apparently worried about the rate at
which the Rauf Aregbesola’s All
Progressives Congress (APC)
government in Osun State has
obtained loans from financial
institutions, the Bankers Forum in
the state has declared that no more
loans will be granted to the
government.
Sources revealed that the Bankers
Forum met in Osogbo a few days ago
and decided to place embargo on
loans to Aregbesola’s government.
The Forum further resolved that “any
money that comes from anywhere to
any of the banks should be seized
and converted to loan repayment.”
The source, which refused to give
further details on the meeting said,
the events of last week (PDP rally)
have further heightened anxiety of
the bankers. Aregbesola had
admitted borrowing N41 billion from
the capital market, but failed to
disclose the state’s indebtedness to
First Bank, Zenith Bank,
Infrastructure Bank, Sterling Bank,
etc. The governor did not also
mention the total amount he had
forced each local council in the state
to borrow, which sources put at
N100 billion per local government,
and the over N250 billion that he
used contractors to borrow on behalf
of the state. Sources revealed that
the sum of N60 billion bond was
raised from the capital market; N25
billion loan was taken from First
Bank Plc; N2.5 billion from Sterling
Bank (to be paid back with Sure-P
funds at N100 million per month till
2016); and about N5 billion from
Zenith Bank.
Apart from the above listed loans,
listed below are mindboggling
details of other frivolous loans taken
by the state government in the last
three years. First Bank Plc gave out
a loan of N8.6 billion to Rauf
Aregbesola as a governor. The
purpose was to offset a loan
collected from the United Bank for
Africa (UBA) on March 9, 2011
payable within 72 months (six years).
First Bank Plc. also granted another
N3.2 billion on July 30, 2011,
payable within 72 months (six years)
to fund road projects and other
government expenditures. Wema
Bank

Source: bbm broadcast.

He is singled out cause he is a change agent who has not only fooled the masses but can now rightly confirm to us all that a change could be negative and irrespective of political affiliations a politician is a polithief with no concern for the masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by beetruth: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2015
God bless you richly. You have said it all.
To me he is a wicked curse on osun state. A well known peaceful neat civil servant state now littered with abandoned projects

quote author=KinglyDescent post=34747252]

Heaven bless you for educating those sympathizers who think Osun state was singled out. They probably didn't know that the methods that aregbesola carved for himself are actually what is working against him at the moment.
Aregbesola Singled-Out Himself from the Outset. He lives in the fantasy of assumed power, throwing his feather weight everywhere around the country and he is 'popular' truly. It is only a natural Normal-Bell-Curve thingy manifesting suçh that even an unborn foetus know for a fact that Aregbesola is the most INFAMOUS governor in Nigeria Now!

1. Aregbesola likes to be seen as 'All-knowing', 'Only-Performer' person.
2. Aregbesola announced in his inaugural speech in 2010 that his governance style will be 'an unusual government'. its actually unusual afterall..
3. He displays rather ignorantly a very high distate for good long standing heritage and Order without a deep understanding of their purpose and the dire consequences if such goodly heritage and systems are violated.

* He is the only Governor that changed the name of the state and its appellage ( State of Osun) -an offence which really is tantamount to treason. He portrayed Osun as a Sovereign independent entity in Nigeria especially to some foreign Arab countries and obtained large financial aids in form of loans which have repayment conditions that are very daunting.→The Origin of his woes!

*There was serious Capital (money) flight in his first tenure. Apparently Jagaban was the principal recipient.
* He embarked on many gigantic white elephant projects out of which only a handful after 4yrs managed to reach 45% completion, the same projects he supposedly went aborrowing for.

Education is worst Hit by his unusual style.
* He is the only governor that said ALL government secondary schools should wear universal school uniform. Students now commit grave crimes without means of identification which school they are from since they ALL put on same uniform throughout the state (meanwhile he got a lagos-based designer to do that, sold an inferior fabric at exorbitant rate to the poor pupils and He criminalised any trader who attempt to sell that uniform).

* He is the only governor that did school reclassification (American grade system) and did NOT buy a single textbook but promoted his Son's (Kabiru) Knowledge Tab idea - The popular opon imo is the dumbest fraud any governor will attempt in recent times.

* Rather ironically Aregbes in his usual love for propaganda, in 2012, was quick to affiliate the Best WAEC result in the whole of West Africa to his administration simply because the candidate is from Osogbo.
Most Nigerians didn't know the candidate was trained in Catholic Private School.

As for omojuwa japhet, he's doing what he's paid to do.
Ignorant Omojuwa doesnt know that Aregbesola Demolished the biggest Secondary School in Osun State, Sold the property to Tinubu who intends to get the land used as Shopping Mall (you dont want to snoop on the history of Shoprite Alausa).

Fakunle Comprehensive High School Osogbo was the best Secondary School in Osun State in the 90s and was one of the best in old Oyo state. Its over a year since the school was destroyed by Aregbesola, and the site? -a monumental waste.

Omojuwa is always proud to tweet about being an old boy of Kings College especially during their founder's day when Boys, Men, Old Pas and GrandPas of KCOBA come together and reflect on the past that connected all of them on their respective paths in life.
Omojuwa didn't know that if Kings College by whatever action, inaction or mishaps had been destroyed or ceased to be by 1959 (founded 1909), He (Omojuwa) would have been already denied even before his own existence the opportunity to be part of what will eventually become a legacy or heritage of some sort.

FCHS Osogbo was going to be 50yrs in 2015 but it is no more. It's blurted out of history. Fakunle was more than a School, it represented a Solid symbol of education and enlightenment. Every primary school pupil wanted to have a feel... even the teachers.

Aregbesola invited the spotlight on himself long before now.
He is now a victim of his own 'Compensatory Mechanism'. He thrived on Lies and it was only a matter of time before his government became exposed especially when FG is also a victim of his cheap lies.

[/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by beetruth: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't even see it as being singled out. We have only spoken our minds and not shut other states from stating theirs. He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches the most. Save us oh Lord from this rascal termed a governor who has not only wiped away some people's history but killing us all with abandoned projects and no salary for months

2 Likes

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed

We do not expect to see any APC state on that list, according to Lie Mohammed, PDP government for the past 16 years failed Nigerians, can we now admit that all Nigeria politicians across board are complete failure without passing bucks ?

You're a buffoon like your useless and clueless mentor
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by DaMaster(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
I doubt you know the meaning of ECONOMIC BENEFIT as you have used repeatedly here
Firefire:

We focused on Osun because the governor of the state is a prodigal son.[/b][/color]

Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by omobabaoffa(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed

We do not expect to see any APC state on that list, according to Lie Mohammed, PDP government for the past 16 years failed Nigerians, can we now admit that all Nigeria politicians across board are complete failure without passing bucks ?
The report says that Adamawa, Anambra, Bayelsa, Borno, Delta, Edo, the FCT, Gombe, Kaduna, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Sokoto and Taraba are not indebted to their workers
Seems u are too blind to see this. Kwara 14months is an elephant size of a lie
Re: List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? by Firefire(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You're a buffoon like your useless and clueless mentor

Saving a man against his will to die is the same as killing him... - neoapocalypse: undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.