Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

6 Things I Knever Knew When I Was A Guest On #airaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Things I Knever Knew When I Was A Guest On #airaland (545 Views)

Amazing Animal Facts You Never Knew. / 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment / See The Kind Of Annoying And Wicked Gift Newly Wed Couple Got From A Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things I Knever Knew When I Was A Guest On #airaland by piicity(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin These are the hilarious thought which wrestled my mind when i was a guest on nairaland which i later found out:

1>i used to think the topics and posts created on nairaland are done by only one person changing names everyday or just automatically there

2>I used to think nairaland owner Seun O is a machine because i wonder how a human beign can create this great forum

3>The first Day i saw nairaland,i thought it was meant for Nairasharing i.e. Giving citizens loans or sharing money free,i never knew it was just a name

4>i always see moderator on top of each section,i thought they were the only one that can create topics meant for front page

5>i used to see "how you can advertise on nairaland" on the head and footer of the forum,i thought they are just there for people of high esteem on the forum to use not knowing it is for all

6>i use to see ad rate ön the top of each sections,i thought it is the money they deducts from my fee when i view each sections . Feel free to add yours!

(1) (Reply)

The Fuel Saga Continues / Lesson From Belinda Gate, To Wivies Of The Rich / A Town In Nigeria Where Prostitute As Completely Taking Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.