Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics (49401 Views)

Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
kendrick9:
there is also a possibility that that child will follow the footsteps of his father...
The child will become whatever his mother trains him to become.He does not need to know the circumstances surrounding his birth

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Uncletony(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Someone shud convince me dat buhari is not a bokoharam mentor!
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Pesuzok(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
They should free her jor...its not her fault. Better still she can just relocate...
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by spiralwedge(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Just to educate a few here:
most of these abducted victims are Christians.
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by temifisayo(f): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
tough decision to make.
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by lekipo69: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
God hlp her. Na Still her child no Mata wht
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by hajhud: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/609735134997254146
Hmmm strong woman. what's gonna b gonna b may God give u more strength
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by front247: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Abort d child, dat is all l hav to say
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
God is her strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by DjHypno(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
$5,0000
philtex:

How much? angry angry angry
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Mercylin(f): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Awww! What a mother's Love.. May almighty Allah see her through.
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by watchindelta(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
brave waiting? rubbish, who Nah feel say Nah everything person dey keep! yeye brave n supporters. I dey vex
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by internetpo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
ghettodreamz:
May the good Lord separate the path of the unborn baby from the evil ways of its father in order not to be a source of sorrow to the mother and our nation tomorrow, but of great joy and blessing to her and our nation, amen. LORD, grant her safe delivery in due course.
Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by disumusa: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by lasheez(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
After all the child will never know his father.What matters is the love and care from the mother.Who knows the child might just be one of the solutions to Nigeria's numerous problem.
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by xynerise: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Beremx:
of course! May God see her through.
OK...Amen. Heaven forbids it happened to you, would you keep the baby?
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Beremx(f): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
xynerise:

OK...Amen. Heaven forbids it happened to you, would you keep the baby?
Yes! I will keep the baby. I love babies.
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by xynerise: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Beremx:
Yes! I will keep the baby. I love babies.
Why don't you become a baby mama?
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Oyiboman69: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
cursed child.
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by klax(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Why rejecting her for God sake It wasn't her fault I really pity her.
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by persius555(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Big ups to everyone who has shown support to this ladys decision. The unborn children owe it to well meaning nigerians and nigeria as a country. As a nation we have rejected the beast in boko haram and stood up for humanity because we are humans just as the babies too. The fundamental beliefs of boko haram will be defeated as those children will get the best of education that the country can afford. They will become doctors, lawyers, academicians, engineers,astronauts, then and there boko haram will be put to shame. We are not beasts, we are human.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by HEEBRAHIIM(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chaiiii there is GOD oooooooooooooo
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by synergycom19: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
She is in love with the father
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Beremx:
of course!
May God see her through.
hahaha
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Beremx(f): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
xynerise:
Why don't you become a baby mama?
babymama for who oga xynerise? shocked
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by EbuGeneral(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
the federal government should take care of the woman till she delivers, take the baby from her and pay her off. then train they baby as a Nigerian soldier and deploy him to fight BOKO HARAM if they still exist by then. because the mother might keep the baby and the baby decides to know who they father is, thereby sympathizing with BH and joining the terror group.
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by hameina(f): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
I dont support abortion but if that's her choice and dts what she wants, good and bravo! But she ll need sm good psychotherapy , if not there are chances she may unintentionally learn to hate, treat unfairly or harbour resentments towards or even worse abandon the child eventually since he or she ll be a living reminder of the terrors and horrors she might have passed through.
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by xynerise: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Beremx:
babymama for who oga xynerise? shocked
Nah! Barcanista is vacant grin
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by folks4luv(f): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Most people who reject such women don't really know the long term implication, most especially if they transfer d rejection to d child when he is born. The child will grow up seeing people hating him, making the society look unfair cos he hasn't done anything to warrant such, such kids tend to turn against the society and become hardened criminals. I just pray God send relieve and love to this woman and other women facing this type of challenge.
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by HRich(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Never punish the child for the sins of the father.The child did not chose the way he was concieved
I saw Ring on her finger, does it mean she got marry to the impregnantor?
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by adebrightayo(f): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
Infact, u'r such a good woman, may God almighty wipe away ur tears & my own tears ijn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.