Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (4500 Views)

Daura President Results On Google / Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
PMB has shown so much class and resilience in the face of political jesters. Did he goof by saying West Germany? Yes, but who doesn't? Do we refer to NEPA instead of PHCN? Yes - so what's the difference? Is Merkel a Nigerian name? No. So why must PMB be subjected to pronounce it right?

Again, we must desist from calling the president names. What in the world is "Daura President"? This must stop! Let us join Hands and support PMB who means well for the progress of this country!

-CramJones

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hit like if you believe cramjones is a big fool.

202 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Attention seeking iddiot

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by kendrick9(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
This isn't the first time he has made this kind of mistake.... remember he called Apc- all progressives confidence...

25 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2015

20 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by doctokwus: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Who gives this attention seeking clown any serious time.
Someone who mimics the identity of another just to gain relevance on an online forum must be jobless and have severe low self esteem.

20 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by ArodeTsolaye: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
That name 'Daura President' is soooo apt. Nigerians are in for a long and rough ride in the ricketty molue of 'change', with the renown dullard on the driver's seat. Blehehehehe!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by olu77(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Fani fani
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by DickDastardly(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
*chuckles*
I guess Op couldn't resist calling the presido "Daura President" for that west gemini and mishell blunder. cheesy grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by NDPVF(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
[s]
cramjones:
PMB has shown so much class and resilience in the face of political jesters. Did he goof by saying West Germany? Yes, but who doesn't? Do we refer to NEPA instead of PHCN? Yes - so what's the difference? Is Merkel a Nigerian name? No. So why must PMB be subjected to pronounce it right?

Again, we must desist from calling the president names. What in the world is "Daura President"? This must stop! Let us join Hands and support PMB who means well for the progress of this country!

-CramJones
[/s]Do you av' indomie for brain?.

31 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by NDPVF(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ohammadike:
Attention seeking iddiot
That boy's brain is fast leaking.

13 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
kendrick9:
This isn't the first time he has made this kind of mistake.... remember he called Apc- all progressives confidence...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by eagleeye2: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ohammadike:
Attention seeking iddiot

11 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Iykopee(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Honestly, the Daura President is worse than useless. What in hell is Western Germany in 2day's world? His second gaffe is understood due to his 'hausalistic' accent, but overall, he's the champion of the brainless dullards.

Osinbande how market?

33 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Moheat(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Osunbode,
Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission,
All Progressive Conference

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by hotice01: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
[b]DEAR CRAMJONES,
YOU ARE A VERY SOPHISTICATED AND HIGHLY EDUCATED HYPOCRITICAL ATTENTION SEEKING IDIO.T!IM SURE THE BEST DEFINITION OF STUPIDI.TY IS CRAMJONES.

STOP LOOKING FOR CHEAP ATTENTION WITHOUT SUBSTANCE,GET A LIFE AND STOP THIS SENSELESS DISPLAY OF CHEAP STIPUDI.TY.

NO ONE GIVES A FUQ ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS,KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF,SAVE US THE TORTURE OF YOUR STUPIDI.TY. [/B]

13 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by masseratti: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Oga pls stop he is our president?Nigerians are free to call him whatever they want,people asked us to stop calling Gej names we asked them to go and hug transformer, our president need to update his self in so many matters,that doesn't mean he does not have the zeal to make things right.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by fitzmayowa: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Hit like if you believe cramjones is a big fool.

NDPVF:
That boy's brain is fast leaking.

Ohammadike:
Attention seeking iddiot

cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
press like sorry punch like if u think cramjones na dullard.

25 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by akoaki(m): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
There is too much of violent and hateful language on nairaland. There would be consequences for this recklessness some day. No nigerian, no matter his status deserve to be degraded by anyone on a public platform. Posters should please keep their anger and emotions in check when expressing views in the public domain.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by shopisky(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Initially, while reading the post, I thought the OP was only being naive. But after someone revealed his previous post about Jonathan where he called him all sort of names, I say to you CramJones, you are a STEWPID 1DIOT

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by funkiebully: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Animalistic OP, when u were insulting GEJ n d wife u never knew d table will turn. The precedence u people set must be followed to d latter.

Daura President ain't seen something yet

17 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by chaloner(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
@seun, ishilove , lalasticlala nd all mods pls its time to start closing any thread open by cramjones else I leave nairaland. Pls I think its time to fish dis guy out nd take him to any good hospital .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by PhockPhockMan: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
[s]
cramjones:

-CramJones
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by funkiebully: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
[s]
akoaki:
There is too much of violent and hateful language on nairaland. There would be consequences for this recklessness some day. No nigerian, no matter his status deserve to be degraded by anyone on a public platform. Posters should please keep their anger and emotions in check when expressing views in the public domain.
[/s]

Ur preaching is too late.

We begged, We pleaded to them to Stop denigrating d office of d president while GEJ was incharge they never agreed. Seun and his mods gave them more support when they declared that GEJ is not a nairalander hence no offence if He was insulted. We reasoned that GEJ kids might be members n won't b happy reading insults heaped on their father, our plea was rubbished with insult upon insult.

Retar.ded, clueless, otuoke fisherman, bastard, etc where freely used on the person of d president. His wife was not spared, shepoptamus etc. All these coming from apc supporters mostly from South West.

Now the precedence has been set, no going back. No plea will Stop d retaliation. Whoever enters there must collect.

Karma!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Why do people believe that this cramjones is same as the supposed FFK cramjones that once was on Nairaland?

Heck! He doesn't even write professionally as the alleged FFK 'cramjones' user.

This is just a low-lifed-pathetic-child who seem to be suffering from inferiority complex and needs some attention.

As per your topic, you made as much sense as a dead rat would.

Seun, you contributed to this, encouraging this wannabe by pushing his senseless threads to the front page.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
This particular cramjones has a very very low IQ cool

6 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by akoaki(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

We begged, We pleaded to them to Stop denigrating d office of d president while GEJ was incharge they never agreed. Seun and his mods gave them more support when they declared that GEJ is not a nairalander hence no offence if He was insulted. We reasoned that GEJ kids might be members n won't b happy reading insults heaped on their father, our plea was rubbished with insult upon insult.

Retarded, clueless, otuoke fisherman, bastard, etc where freely used on the person of d president. His wife was not spared, shepoptamus etc. All these coming from apc supporters mostly from South West.

Now the precedence has been set, no going bank. No plea will Stop d retaliation. Whoever enters there must collect.

Karma!

I dont belong to any of the groups waging the war of words. Am only a 'blessed' peacemaker who doesn't deserve to be bruised by your unguarded missiles! !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by amclimax(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
baba one chance.....keep the comedy show running Can't wait for anoda episode

9 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Retar.ded, clueless, otuoke fisherman, bastard, etc where freely used on the person of d president. His wife was not spared, shepoptamus etc. All these coming from apc supporters mostly from South West.

Now the precedence has been set, no going back. No plea will Stop d retaliation. Whoever enters there must collect.

Karma!

Chillax man,

2 wrongs won't make it right.
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by buskie13(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
isn't it obvious that Cramejones brain needs a plumber to fix it?

cos as for me...this is de cause of leakages in his brain ..sorry...he doesn't have a brain(septic tank)

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits / Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. / 5 Minutes Rain Washes Off Governor Wike New Road Commissioned My Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.