Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? (5004 Views)

Air France Leaves Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Paris / Any Nairalanders In Tennessee,us? / Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by Meiji(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm... undecided
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by fajigirl(f): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
quoi? qu'est qui se passe wink
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by Meiji(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
fajigirl:
quoi? qu'est qui se passe wink

Don't mind me. Was trying to understand what "coming out of your shell" means grin
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by fajigirl(f): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Meiji:

Don't mind me. Was trying to understand what "coming out of your shell" means grin

If you find out let me know.
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hi pls kindly respond to the PM request thanks.

Meiji:
Hello all,

I intend to move to Paris, France in two months' time for postgraduate studies, and I'd like to know if there are any Nairalanders living there (or in any of its suburbs). I need a lot of first-hand information about the best spots for African cuisine and markets, cheap accommodation, transportation and life generally (I don't trust the information on some of these travel advisory sites, they may be misleading).

So if you live in Paris or its suburbs (or you know someone who does), please hit me up.

Thanks.
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by Meiji(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
blackchukky:

Hi pls kindly respond to the PM request thanks.

I just did. Sorry for the late response.
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by seunny4lif(m): 12:58am On Jun 24, 2015
angry sad sad Una no serious oooh....

grin grin cheesy cheesy See una life.....

Make enter tram go the next thread....
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Have you left for paris already? You can send me a mail kachiicoded{at}gmaildotcom Im in for a postgraduate as well lets network.
Meiji:
Hello all,

I intend to move to Paris, France in two months' time for postgraduate studies, and I'd like to know if there are any Nairalanders living there (or in any of its suburbs). I need a lot of first-hand information about the best spots for African cuisine and markets, cheap accommodation, transportation and life generally (I don't trust the information on some of these travel advisory sites, they may be misleading).

So if you live in Paris or its suburbs (or you know someone who does), please hit me up.

Thanks.
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by Meiji(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mandem:
Have you left for paris already? You can send me a mail kachiicoded{at}gmaildotcom Im in for a postgraduate as well lets network.

Hi... yes I came in last Tuesday and I'm currently in the 17th district around Brochant. What part do you stay at?

Any other NLers in Paris should holla at me too let's network.
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by nevachange(f): 1:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Hello Meiji.. its nice to learn you have arrived safely in Paris.. the city of love... pls could you tell us if love really flows there..
love in the context of daily bread.. easy acess to work.. business.. stay.. i and other nairalanders will really appreciate these infomation.
Thanks
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by dmariowizzy(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2015
nevachange:
Hello Meiji.. its nice to learn you have arrived safely in Paris.. the city of love... pls could you tell us if love really flows there..
love in the context of daily bread.. easy acess to work.. business.. stay.. i and other nairalanders will really appreciate these infomation.
Thanks
I'm supporting to what "@nevachange" said.. Please. Someone should share experience.. Thanks..
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by luckbealady: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Does love flow in Paris? if you have the right qualities yes it does. If you speak the language you will have a better time quickly accessing information, however don't expect all Parisians to be kind to you, they are customarily very rude and impatient with foreigners that cannot bother to try to speak french. Paris is a very tough place to live if you do not have the right resources, language skills, a good job, the right visa etc. I hope this answers your question.
nevachange:
Thanks
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by dmariowizzy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hello my brothers and sisters. I'm 22yrs old guy.. I'm in nigeria..I have plans to travel to france. I want live and work there as in hustle there..I don't know how to go about it. I have someone that I can stay with when I go to france. Please I don't want to go there illegally, I don't want to have any troubles while I'm there, you know, getting deported and all that. Which type of visa can I apply for me to live there legally. Please I'll appreciate advices from y'all..
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by Meiji(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
luckbealady:
Does love flow in Paris? if you have the right qualities yes it does. If you speak the language you will have a better time quickly accessing information, however don't expect all Parisians to be kind to you, they are customarily very rude and impatient with foreigners that cannot bother to try to speak french. Paris is a very tough place to live if you do not have the right resources, language skills, a good job, the right visa etc. I hope this answers your question.

Nevachange, I can't put it better than this. Lol.

Besides I'm here on studies and I'm not really aiming to work in France when I'm done, though I intend to learn the language.
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by worksmart(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sorry this is off topic,
I am commenting on this thread because I have been banned from posting on politics section.

I noticed you were asking about venue, date and time of President Buhari's interactive session with Nigerian community in Paris.
Please let me know if you have found out this information.

I am keen to know whether any Nigerian sees Buhari in person between 14th and 17th September .

If you can not find out the details of the event, it may be no accident.

My thread below may explain why you are not being given the information you seek

https://www.nairaland.com/2526897/buhari-president-nigeria-secretly-toppled#36970956

Meiji:

Nevachange, I can't put it better than this. Lol.

Besides I'm here on studies and I'm not really aiming to work in France when I'm done, though I intend to learn the language.
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by fajigirl(f): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lol the wine in France sure pass grin
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by 6packdude: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
fajigirl:
Lol the wine in France sure pass grin
Fajigirl,
Are you based in France? I'm visiting next week for 3 days
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by fajigirl(f): 3:24am On Sep 17, 2015
6packdude:

Fajigirl,
Are you based in France? I'm visiting next week for 3 days

No but the poster Meiji is there. We have been in touch and he is a cool guy if you want to meet up with him. I'm in Dublin, Ireland.
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Si tu comprend et parler francais facilement,le relation avec les gens sera tres cordiale
luckbealady:
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by fajigirl(f): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ohh la la bien sur kiss
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by MRBrownJ: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2015
blackchukky:
Si tu comprendS et parleS francais facilement, lA relation avec les gens sera très cordiale

oui, c'est vrai mais ce n'est pas une nécessité... les Français adorent rencontrer des étrangers qui parlent une autre langue. il suffit juste d'avoir une attitude positive et tout ira pour le mieux.
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by seunny4lif(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Am in Paris too grin grin

Na lie oooh kiss
Re: Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? by tociano009(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
seunny4lif:
angry sad sad Una no serious oooh....

grin grin cheesy cheesy See una life.....

Make enter tram go the next thread....
ello bro how far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Visa To Hungary / Migrating To Netherlands From Nigeria / South Africa doesn’t smile at strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.