Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour (47043 Views)

Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Melasam(f): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Sunday8650:
Am confused sad
Why is the thunder doing press up. No wonder the witches in my village are still alive and increasing inspite of praying for thunder to strike them So na press up e stop for road dey do abi angry angry
u funny abeg grin
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Omotayor123(f): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2015
They will definitely be in church today for show..

well, Oju Aye is Allowed.... None of my Biz.
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Gentelsoul: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2015
i tire self ooo
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by DopeGod(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2015
The thunder that woould faya him..just hit d gym..
Kentrasso:
Lol. Thunder fire u too tongue
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by peeta89(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2015
This P square sounded very whack by saying that thunder will fire those peddling such rumour that they have not been in church for a while. After the insult he said God bless. That is one thing 2Baba will never do to any of his fan.
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Moana(f): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Paul Okoye is a Nairalander and I think I know his moniker too grin
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Orikinla(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2015
What makes anyone a true Christian is not going to church for eye service and lip service, but obedience to the Word of God. Majority of Nigerians who are regular church goers are not practicing Christians, but simply playing "CHURCH". The largest church in Nigeria is the church of hypocrisy where conceit and deceit reign and they don't worship God in Spirit and in Truth. How can people who prefer lies to facts and live in fear of the Truth say they are Christians? They are just fooling themselves in stupidity, because they cannot fool God.
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by dasrackhor(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2015
Moana:
Paul Okoye is a Nairalander and I think I know his moniker too grin
hey,wake up from yha sleep.
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Moana(f): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2015
dasrackhor:
hey,wake up from yha sleep.
angry tongue
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by vvvbobby205(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2015
vimi:
Oya surprise us with a selfie at church Tomorrow. There iis no profit iif a man gains the whole world and loose his dear soul undecided

The hell fire wey uu go enter eh, e still dey undergo several rehearsal iif uu don't get iit right grin

Judge, u sabi how ur own fire go take Be?
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by KENNETHFRANK: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2015
Contact Name:ADEBANJO IDIRIS (DCG Officer In Charge Of Sales, Auctions and Government Approved Promotional Offers) Contact No: 08063156588 The Nigeria Custom service (NCS) Auctions Is Up Again and Granting Nigerians the Privilege to Own Vehicles at Affordable Rates. Approved By The Federal Government Of Nigeria, All Individuals Should Note That These Vehicles Are Impounded Due To Smuggling And Improper Importation Which Has Resulted In The Forfeiture Of The Said Property As Penalty For The Illegal Act. Consequently, These Impounded Vehicles Are Now Being Auctioned To Eligible Nigerians In The Ongoing 2015/2016 ( N.C.S. Batch B) Vehicle Auctions And This Action Is In Line With The Directives Of The Government Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. These Vehicles Are First Class grades and Has Never Been Used In Nigeria. The Vehicles Are Currently In The Custom Warehouse At Iduroko Border Ports Awaiting Removal By Clearance. For Further Inquiries Please Contact ADEBANJO IDIRIS on: 08063156588 For Information On How To Obtain These Vehicles. Buyers Should Please Note That There Are No Complications Whatsoever Using A Custom Impounded Property As Stickers And Other Documents Will Be Made Available To Buyers By The Nigeria Custom Service After The Necessary Documentation.

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Kanmyos(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2015
Gbagaun ni kan ni mi sight....werin im tlk abeg? i saw press up too
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Ehen wat if dy go to church or not? na only Christians dy buy their music ? Nigerians and religious fanaticism self ...a beg wat is private should remain private ....its is called private not public for a reason biko.
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by PrinceZahzah(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Una like fridays pass Sundayscheesy

Meanwhile,Washing plates in Washingtongrin
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Sunday8650: 11:22am On Jun 14, 2015
graciandubuisi:

Hahahahahahahahaaa! You no fit kill me, oga just dey hala cos of my laughter.
My sister sometyms i get to wonder why inspite all the heavy prayers some problems don't go away i wonder were the prayer went to or what happened to the thunders we struck on witches and principalities. The witches keep increasing where did the thunder go then.
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Sunday8650: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Melasam:
u funny abeg grin
My sister though it sounds funny but it beat my imagination when we attend prayer crusade or all night and pray for thunder to strike your enemies and even bind them. And God to take your yoke away

Only for you to get home and see the enemies loose and even walking around freely. And telling you welcome. The problems you prayed against even create new one. undecided

1 Like

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by jbrownhenry: 11:39am On Jun 14, 2015
They have forgotten that is the same God that gave them the talent, am force now to believe the are members f illuminatic
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by AdeniyiA(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
"The thunder that will fire you is doing press up" grin are these guys on Nairaland?
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by donj84: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
vimi:
Oya surprise us with a selfie at church Tomorrow. There iis no profit iif a man gains the whole world and loose his dear soul undecided

The hell fire wey uu go enter eh, e still dey undergo several rehearsal iif uu don't get iit right grin
Is it everybody that you see in church that come to serve God or is it all of them that will go to heaven??..how are you sure that you will make heaven. Encourage them instead of threaten them. Abi u think say na by d go church every sunday na be born again
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by graciandubuisi(f): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sunday8650:

My sister sometyms i get to wonder why inspite all the heavy prayers some problems don't go away i wonder were the prayer went to or what happened to the thunders we struck on witches and principalities. The witches keep increasing where did the thunder go then.

The wall of Jericho didn't don't just fall on the seventh day, each day of the Israelites walked round they left a crack. Each thunder dey affect them but one day, it'll give in even with a little push. Don't relent my dear
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by adconline(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Naija always fighting and killing in the name of God since 0000BC..#GodHasntMadeUHisFighter
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Rollyberry(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
How does this make news U guys should be bringing more reasonable things to the front page
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Pamelayoung: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thr biz tho.
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by BLOTRS: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
i knew it boyz..."seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and every other thing shall be added unto you"
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Melasam(f): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sunday8650:

My sister though it sounds funny but it beat my imagination when we attend prayer crusade or all night and pray for thunder to strike your enemies and even bind them. And God to take your yoke away

Only for you to get home and see the enemies loose and even walking around freely. And telling you welcome. The problems you prayed against even create new one. undecided
hahahhahahaha.........abeg go joor,
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Davyj97(m): 1:38am On Jun 15, 2015
Alexas58:
Hit like if u knw this won't chnge thhe price of garri in d market
Is it me... or is this mate an actual "Like begger"? :-/
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by baggz: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2015

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Arewa12: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
#Arewahairinc..... check this out people #FunmiHair..... Virgin hair (Peruvian) Brazilian hair ( body waves... body curl.. various types) with various inch ranging from 8inchs to 22inchs......You can afford to miss this....Offer from #Arewahairinc call now to make your order....08074854328 or Bbm pin292DA7FC Arewahairinc..com
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Arewa12: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
#Arewahairinc..... check this out people #FunmiHair..... Virgin hair (Peruvian) Brazilian hair ( body waves... body curl.. various types) with various inch ranging from 8inchs to 22inchs......You can afford to miss this....Offer from #Arewahairinc call now to make your order....08074854328 or Bbm pin292DA7FC Arewahairinc..com
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by free37: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Okay .
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by opsy67(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
vimi:

then surprise us with the church they whre attending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) / Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! / BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.