Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours (840 Views)

A Complete Guide To Good SEO For Beginners / How To Check The Last Time Google Bots crawled/indexed Your Site / 5 Steps To Get Your Website Indexed Faster On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours by ekenetheorg(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Some people find it difficult to do SEO. But I have a testimony. I optimised my site for search engine, followed some tips and tricks and got indexed (not appearing on top of searches, but at least getting shown on Google) in almost less than 2 hours.
I don't want to over-hype this, but I moved from nothing to 5th on Google first page for a keyword I targeted.
If you are a web designer and would like to learn my trick, I will do it for 36 persons...
1 for every state in Nigeria. Just inbox me. In fact, I was amazed when this trick worked.
Re: I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours by oteneaaron(m): 7:50am On Jun 14, 2015
Hello friend.....ur "trick" isn"t a trick at all......as far as google is concerned....if you have a website it is automatically indexed by google....more so when you have submitted your website through google's webmaster's tools.
please be careful what you say....SEO is not a magic trick...nor does it happen once or overnight....SEO is a process and a routine( ritual) that every webmaster must master and practice.......
good for you..uv got ur site index!!.....but it's no "trick"

No de ask for jab wey u no fit do......... wink wink

happy sunday. cool

3 Likes

Re: I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours by ekenetheorg(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2015
oteneaaron:
Hello friend.....ur "trick" isn"t a trick at all......as far as google is concerned....if you have a website it is automatically indexed by google....more so when you have submitted your website through google's webmaster's tools.
please be careful what you say....SEO is not a magic trick...nor does it happen once or overnight....SEO is a process and a routine( ritual) that every webmaster must master and practice.......

happy sunday. cool

Happy sunday too. You are entitled to your opinion. I followed some tips, and then tricks. It doesn't matter whether you believe. I'm helping people already.
Re: I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours by fattbabakay(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
ekenetheorg:

Happy sunday too. You are entitled to your opinion. I followed some tips, and then tricks. It doesn't matter whether you believe. I'm helping people already.
As already saithere's no trick to SEO...U got ur site indexed doesn't mean u're a guru in terms of SEO...it's a process nd it also requires patience...
Re: I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
oteneaaron:

happy sunday. cool

You sound like a learned person, a professional perhaps?
Re: I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours by jorgan(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
LOL, OP you r really Off Point! No biggies in wat u accomplished, when indexing a site can be done in less dan 10 minutes, yeah 10minutes, all u need to know how to do is how to mk use of crawling tools in google webmaster.

I run SEO for blogs and I hope u know how tough it is to index a blog in first 10 organic search on google... considering the fact that there r thousands of blogs in nigeria telling d same stories
Re: I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours by directonpc(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Op SEO takes time though seo has do(s) and don't(s) and you must follow them to get better results. U will be amazed by the number of sites that my forum pr0jectNaija beats on Google search results. All I did was follow the rules and wait (all try to get enough traffic to your site/articles)
Re: I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours by donsheddy1(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2015
I see google penalizing some websites using tricks. Google really improved their SERP techniques so beware of people telling you that they can bypass those procedures. SEO is time and money consuming if you must do it the right way.
Re: I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours by yebo36(f): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Please can someone teach me how to write SEO articles? Please. My email writerscomission@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Who As Goolge Adsense 4 Sale I Wanna Buy / Urgent~can You Build A Website? Contact Me Now / I need an email database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.