Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Buhari Release New Official Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Release New Official Picture (5884 Views)

PHOTO: President Buhari Release 74 Pigeons To Celebrate His Birthday / Ohaneze To Buhari:release Kanu To Us, We Will Make Him Realise His Futile Effort / Classified information...Buhari release 20 billion naira to fight Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by francizy(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2015
tit:

the foolis murderators banned me for TWO MONTHS!
idi-ots!
I will do juju for them.
their father!

Eiyah, sorry about that.. Welcome back tho..

tit:

I am doing my duty as a patriotic Nigerian.
the only people who do not like my exercise of my rights and lefts are book haram
and other such enemies, foreign and domestic.
Allah will give me power to keep doing my best,
till he call me to al janah.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If I talk say I no laugh when I read this post, na lie I dey lie be that! grin
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Cutehector(m): 6:19am On Jun 14, 2015
tit:

I am doing my duty as a patriotic Nigerian.
the only people who do not like my exercise of my rights and lefts are book haram
and other such enemies, foreign and domestic.

Allah will give me power to keep doing my best,
till he call me to al janah.
and she is a muslim.. Wow. I see dah ur a trouble maker here in politics section just as I am in romance section.. Currently bein banned for 100 years grin, we hav a thing in common..
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2015
All you bunch of fools that can only express urself on internet NL to be precise where ders no rules and regulations!! if na una mama born una well, come express urself on the streets and see wetin una go make of una life. Awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Otuabaroku: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2015

Ok guys , beyond the instant gratification you get from calling dehumanised names and the sense of revenge you get; have you also considered the negative psychological impact it has on these leaders who are now our leaders.

Some would argue that they did the same to GEJ. Yes, they did it but two wrong can not make a right as I strongly opposed it when it started.

Remember, if Buhari fails as a leader, we all failed as a nation.

What we need now, since he is now our leader is to support and constructive criticism and feedback. If by any way he keeps doing something not right, we react in more civil way by voting him out or if we can not wait; initiate an impeachment proceeding against him.

Note if we continue the name calling and insults, we are setting a bad precedent.
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Burger01(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2015
sherryshitt:
All you bunch of fools that can only express urself on internet NL to be precise where ders no rules and regulations!! if na una mama born una well, come express urself on the streets and see wetin una go make of una life. Awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Don't mind the 'PMB Haters Association of Naitaland'.... We are used to them, still Buhari is their president for the next four solid years and if care is not taken, Buhari will remain president for eight good years. Let then be. Soon they will begin to enter market one by one... who cares. Mad peoplecheesy
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by shakaZuIlu: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2015
Burger01:
Mad people of TANdroid, we are used to your never-to-do-well lives. You have four solid years for your derangement. Buhari is the president. Keep hating or die trying...who carescheesy

Maddo TAN people.

*Spits on their brain damaged heads
*Spits on thread

Ikpu nne i grin
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Burger01(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Ikpu nne i grin
You are mad. Join your fellow maddo flat head people to trade words. Omo eranko. Eleribu someborry. Dolt!
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2015
Mr President while you are in South Africa please remember the following:

It is AU not OAU.

It is Jacob Zuma not Nelson Mandela.

It is Xenophobia not apartheid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by shakaZuIlu: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2015
Burger01:

You are mad. Join your fellow maddo flat head people to trade words. Omo eranko. Eleribu someborry. Dolt!

Thunder scatter your ancestors there
Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity

cone head grin

Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Burger01(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Thunder scatter your ancestors there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity
cone head grin
Flat head sour loser. Lick your scrotum omo ale jatijati. Biafra cheesy
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by shakaZuIlu: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2015
Burger01:

Flat head sour loser. Lick your scrotum omo ale jatijati. Biafra cheesy

Ikpu nne i grin

Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Taeewo(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2015
He get it. olodo like u
tit:
Since some of you say you don't like his picture,
buhari has release a new one.
This one is called portrait.
He get it in western Germany!
Enjoy
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2015
This is one of the most hilarious thread on this section grin grin
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2015
tit:

the foolis murderators banned me for TWO MONTHS!
idi-ots!
I will do juju for them.
their father!
I said it that the nairaland were people never complete say one person dey miss,no wonder..how ur treatment for yabaleft? U Don complete ur dose?abeg no come bite people for here O,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2015
tit:

dream on
haves you seen SSS in prison before?
this girl mumu no Get part two.. u never be sss dem barn u for two month..
#TITwhileuweregone#nairaland was peaceful Abeg crawl back to ur deranged cell o
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by chernest2002: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
skyface00:
Before I opend the thread, I wasn't expecting anytin meaningful thing from you, how long will u keep doing dis, if PMB fail we all fail as a nation, u should start thinking like a human not a robot...do have a peaceful nyt rest
what goes around comes around,or what do you expect after rubbishing the good works of gej government and you think pmb will enjoy his own,well i wish he succeed but this will teach us to support who ever that is our president irrespective of tribe and religion.
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by skyface00(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't insult or speak evil of GEJ government, instead of rubbishing someone personality, give me fact and figures. We all learn everyday, nobody can learn if all we do is insults and destructive comments. Thanks bro

chernest2002:
what goes around comes around,or what do you expect after rubbishing the good works of gej government and you think pmb will enjoy his own,well i wish he succeed but this will teach us to support who ever that is our president irrespective of tribe and religion.
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by tit(f): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
sherryshitt:

your father.
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by tit(f): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Otuabaroku:

Remember, if Buhari fails as a leader, we all failed as a nation.

you are as dull as the dullard of daura.
when obj failed as president, did Nigeria fail?
fyi,
buhari is already a failure.
get used to it.

Otuabaroku:
What we need now, since he is now our leader is to support and constructive criticism and feedback. If by any way he keeps doing something not right, we react in more civil way by voting him out or if we can not wait; initiate an impeachment proceeding against him.
Note if we continue the name calling and insults, we are setting a bad precedent.

ha ha ha ha
I am not the first neither will I be the last to call any president names.
it goes with the territory.

I am already contributing my ten kobo in nation building by holding buhari blokos to the suya fire!
haranguing him and harrying him and pissing into his tea
is my calling.
intelligent guys like you an give him "constructive criticism"
I does not know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Otuabaroku: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
tit:

you are as dull as the dullard of daura.
when obj failed as president, did Nigeria fail?
fyi,
buhari is already a failure.
get used to it.
I can see you derive pleasure in insulting people.
I promise you I will not go down that route with you.
I would have engaged you in sensible debate but I think I will be wasting my time.
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by tit(f): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Otuabaroku:

I can see you derive pleasure in insulting people.
I promise you I will not go down that route with you.
I would have engaged you in sensible debate but I think I will be wasting my time.

I thank god for giving you small sense at last!
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by akoaki(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
There would be consequences for hateful posts on the social media sometime. Those who have ears let them hear.
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by nigerianvenom(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
ruky2015:
[color=#770077][/color]
He's old enough to be ur grndfather and he s also the president so have some respect will ya??

Same way gej was old enough to be ur dad, but u and ur cohort kept insulting him and his family.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Jesusloveyou: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
tit:

the foolis murderators banned me for TWO MONTHS! idi-ots! I will do juju for them. their father!
this time u wil get another 6 months ban

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
tit:
Enjoy

your English is bad. Its not 'he get it'. Its 'he got it.

learn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Wsdm: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
ruky2015:
[color=#770077][/color]
He's old enough to be ur grndfather and he s also the president so have some respect will ya??
That is if they even know who their fathers is not to talk of grand father. These are people lacking complete basic home training. So let them be.
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
tit:

your father.

Omo oshi ni ee... akukubi omo ale
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by frankyychiji(f): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Burger01:
Mad people of TANdroid, we are used to your never-to-do-well lives. You have four solid years for your derangement. Buhari is the president. Keep hating or die trying...who carescheesy

Maddo TAN people.

*Spits on their brain damaged heads
*Spits on thread
Haba Oga Burger! Face your work o! At the rate you are spitting, you will soon need ORT.
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Burger01(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
frankyychiji:
Haba Oga Burger! Face your work o! At the rate you are spitting, you will soon need ORT.
Lol. Many yaba left inmate on this thread and so, I need to spit phlegm on their flat headscheesy
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by carboblanko(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
ruky2015:
[color=#770077][/color]
Why waste your mb to reply the idiot. The op is is an ignorant coward who can only post thrash here by hiding behind a dumb moniker. Please ignore the douche bag.
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by 3kay945(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
tit:
Enjoy

You deriving pleasure in this?
Well, hope you're ready to enjoy it for the next four years or moremore undecided
Re: Buhari Release New Official Picture by Lakeshizu(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
tit:
Enjoy
You are a pathetic being cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Only Exist Online / BREAKING!!! Heavy Shooting In Ohafia As Soldiers And Youths Clash / UK To Partner FG On Ogoni Clean-up - Uk Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.