Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB (2458 Views)

IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take / Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS / OBJ Fights Back: Unleashes His Internet Warriors Against PMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by softvio(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2015
LRNZH:
OP is referring to those toddlers who claim to be in opposition but outside of the Politics section of NL are unknown entities.

Insulting PMB at this point (not even up to 20days in power) is totally roguish and irresponsible. When we called GEJ clueless, it was after 4 years of blunders and a direction-less govt.

GEJ will always be remembered as a clueless but amiable president and that is history that cannot be rewritten.

PMB will perform beyond expectations. Now we hear of the PH refinery coming back to full functionality. Nigeria is leading a capable multinational joint military force to take on BH. Nigerias image abroad is improving significantly. PMB respected the rule of law in the NASS elections instead of the NGF 16>19 of GEJ days.

In summary if we remember where we are coming from in GEJ's 6 years, PMB is a saint. Fingers crossed.

sharap! U jux Made history...cus u hv written ur FOOLISHNESS in GOLD with capslock

ur president wud make a better tourist not a leader ... U bashin otha ppl choice n expect urs tu b a saint is totally madness... U jux gat opinion but u lack ideaology
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by vedaxcool(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2015
oyb:
let them continue to hyperventilate
the drunkard is back in otueke
allow his rats to run around on NL. they are of no consequence

Gbam, dazzzzz all.we don't acknowledge their existence only their heartache doro clueless is back in the creek and drinking to his defeat.
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2015
wunmi590:

Am not into the categories of those who call people who are old enough to be their father and grandfather names, but similar thread should have been created then while they were raining abuse of GEJ, let say the truth.

Ever since have been a Nairalander since 2011, have never insulted people before on NL talk more of abusing the president of my country. Am a confirm Catholic and my doctrine does not condone such
Wunmi, leave Catholicism out of this..i too, i'm and baptised and confirmed catholic! I received FHC 15yrs back and confirmed 11yrs ago...
The truth is that every past presidents/head of states of Nigeria has ALWAYS being insulted (depending on the people involved) or criticised..even in America and other western countries..there are some group of persons that HATE Obama and Cameron just for the sake of hating! Even Obama as sound as he's is still called clueless @ any mistake or error..but he's used to it...the issue with name calling MUST collocate with time frame...it's akin to a teacher just passing judgement on a student he hasnt accessed yet! Is it possible for a student to graduate from a department in just 2weeks of admission?
GEJ became president by May 2010, until 2013, did Nigerians lose faith in his Govt..he had 3 Solid years, to bring his 'A' game, but he didnt!! Any concerned Nigerian that tried to draw him back from his waterloo was sanctioned..Remember SLS case How about Ameachi and NGF palava He held tight to sycophants and persons telling him what he wants to hear and not what he needs to hear....Pls. Dont pity GEJ, he was the architect of his own failure...he had ALL the powers to make amends, but he refused to change!
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by cocokiller1(f): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2015
plendil:

Did you hear anyone GEJ names two weeks into his tenure?

Was it not when he started misbehaving and displaying such crass ineptitude that the name calling began?

PMB just into power!! Give him a chance!!
what would have happened if no name was given to any one evn if he ddnt perform. ....must nigerians curse out.?
it doesn't matter wen his tenure started. ..I'm against it in some way but I feel it has come to stay.

u don't expect every1 to keep shut nw.
buhari is not just ruling Nigeria but he is leading different people with very different characters ol together.
everyone can't stay on a straight line nd maintain same pace.

welcome to Nigeria
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by dazdilijae(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2015
midolian:

God bless you, OP. They are only being childish.

No one called GEJ names until he wasted years misruling us..Ostriches shouldnt get angry when you say they have long necks, cos in the real sense, their necks are long.

I thinks its jst better we ignore them since their minds are made up on revenging, regardless of how Buhari performs.

In as much as I don't like name calling let's be truthful to our self an correct mistakes early enuf so we don't wait 2ys b4 d insults n den we can not reverse d actions.

1. President M buhari criticised n blamed GEJ 4 running to our neighbours in d fight against BH today his first action was 2 run to d same neighbours
2. Wen GEJ went to d USA 2 proscribe BH PMB criticised him n today the same people r the 1s he is running to.
3. Jacob Zuma helped the US to block our ability 2 purchase weapons to fight BH but that is d same person PMB is fluriicking with.
4. Was it a plan 2 make Nigeria fail by buhari so he cld take selfies arond the world? Or are jus doomed 2 ve d same "BAD" leaders?( since GEJ n PMB r doin same tins)
5. After all d fuel/subsidy wahala is still hia. Oil theft is still been complained about, nothing has really changed so
If APC cld abuse GEJ 4 same tins den same goes 2 buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2015
wunmi590:

I don't insult people on NL, but what you just wrote up there is nonsense.

Read through all threads on NL, you would see where ACN chieftain such as (bola tinubu, lai mohameed and others) rain insult on GEJ and also open the latest thread of barcanista to confirm.

Am not into the categories of those who call people who are old enough to be their father and grandfather names, but similar thread should have been created then while they were raining abuse of GEJ, let say the truth.

Ever since have been a Nairalander since 2011, have never insulted people before on NL talk more of abusing the president of my country. Am a confirm Catholic and my doctrine does not condone such.
Stop using this catholic gimmicks as an excuse...ever heard the saying that you CANT be more catholic than the pope FYI, i saw the barcanista thread yesterday..all the dates were from 2013...And i'm still asking you, show me articles on newspaper or THREADS here were ACN supporters or chieftains ridiculed the president before 2013....for the rubbish you claimed i wrote; i wasnt expecting it to make sense to little minds...
After all, you guys did worse during election campaign and failed woefully..keep towing the same part...Like i told you before, GEJ had 3 solid years..but showed lack of discipline and leadership...CRY FROM NOW TO THY KINGDOM COME..GEJ ISN'T COMING BACK..so move on bae!
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by midolian(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2015
dazdilijae:

In as much as I don't like name calling let's be truthful to our self an correct mistakes early enuf so we don't wait 2ys b4 d insults n den we can not reverse d actions.

1. President M buhari criticised n blamed GEJ 4 running to our neighbours in d fight against BH today his first action was 2 run to d same neighbours
2. Wen GEJ went to d USA 2 proscribe BH PMB criticised him n today the same people r the 1s he is running to.
3. Jacob Zuma helped the US to block our ability 2 purchase weapons to fight BH but that is d same person PMB is fluriicking with.
4. Was it a plan 2 make Nigeria fail by buhari so he cld take selfies arond the world? Or are jus doomed 2 ve d same "BAD" leaders?( since GEJ n PMB r doin same tins)
5. After all d fuel/subsidy wahala is still hia. Oil theft is still been complained about, nothing has really changed so
you are getting it all wrong, broda. No one is saying u shldnt criticize Buhari. What we r saying is that is very unreasonable to judge him after few days of taking power. It makes no sense @ all. Let's be frank with ourselves, nobody criticized GEJ after few days in office, not even months..until after some years when his cluelessness became so glaring.

I am telling u now that if Buhari fails to perform(which is very unlikely), I swear to God, I won't even attempt to defend him on nairaland. But its just too early.
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2015
tell that to sahara reporters
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2015
dazdilijae:

Mr Man dont twist issues!!! GEJ was criticised by buhari for hiring foreign soldiers (from small African countries like chad, niger) to help us fight our own war...Are you even aware that he went to UN security meeting or so, and was asking Obama to come lead the war on BH..can you imagine the height of irresponsibility??
Even US DONT go to war without the help of it's ally country forces like GBR, france and Germany...BUT they MUST lead the war, cos it's their own war!! And that's what PMB did..when he ask benin, niger and chad president's to withdraw their troops from Nigerian soil..ONLY to be at the borders!..
Pls. Dont act funny..as regards to ur nos.4, do you think ANY of his visits outside Nigeria has had nothing to do on Security? Pls shed light if you know...taking selfies?was he snapping himself..my gawd!! This man is now a public figure..and such pomp cant be avoided!! So that you guys can peddle lies about his whereabouts...you guys make me puke!

1 Like

Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by plendil: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2015
cocokiller1:
what would have happened if no name was given to any one evn if he ddnt perform. ....must nigerians curse out.?
it doesn't matter wen his tenure started. ..I'm against it in some way but I feel it has come to stay.

u don't expect every1 to keep shut nw.
buhari is not just ruling Nigeria but he is leading different people with very different characters ol together.
everyone can't stay on a straight line nd maintain same pace.

welcome to Nigeria

@bolded, good question. My take is when a perpetually impoverished people see no obvious respite, they have no other way venting their frustration. Of course the advent of the social media made it seem like a personal thing against GEJ, which I don't believe is true. The tirade of insults began around 2012 upwards when evidence of his poor performance began to manifest.

The fact is the practise of insulting the leadership started as far back as I can remember, it certainly didn't start with GEJ.
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by cocokiller1(f): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2015
plendil:

@bolded, good question. My take is when a perpetually impoverished people see no obvious respite, they have no other way venting their frustration. Of course the advent of the social media made it seem like a personal thing against GEJ, which I don't believe is true. The tirade of insults began around 2012 upwards when evidence of his poor performance began to manifest.

The fact is the practise of insulting the leadership started as far back as I can remember, it certainly didn't start with GEJ.
ok

so in essence are u saying it's ok to insult buhari if he doesn't perform. ..
I'm not saying he won't perform but I can place his performance under probability. ..
or u just feel its too early 4 people to start insulting him.
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by atlwireles: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2015
How many threads will you people open to complain angry angry angry angry OP and his fellow cry babies should have preached this gospel of truth way back in 2013, 2014 and 2015. Buhari will become the most insulted person on this planet, his wife, children VP, tribe must learn to live with it. That is the legacy of Goodluck Jonathan. You people never knew the shoes would be on another leg someday.
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by plendil: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2015
midolian:
you are getting it all wrong, broda. No one is saying u shldnt criticize Buhari. What we r saying is that is very unreasonable to judge him after few days of taking power. It makes no sense @ all. Let's be frank with ourselves, nobody criticized GEJ after few days in office, not even months..until after some years when his cluelessness became so glaring.

I am telling u now that if Buhari fails to perform(which is very unlikely), I swear to God, I won't even attempt to defend him on nairaland. But its just too early.

Thank you sir. I personally don't subscribe the view of the office of the president being above criticisms/insults. Yes, they may become a little acerbic at times, but I believe it comes with the office - any aspiring leader should be prepared to face.

I fully supported GEJ right from 2010 and voted him 2011. But when he started fumbling, my support (and language) towards him changed.

Buhari is barely a month in office. Lets give him some time. If by this time next year or even six months down the line, there are no obvious improvements, then the floodgates can open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by atlwireles: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2015
plendil:

Thank you sir. I personally don't subscribe the view of the office of the president being above criticisms/insults. Yes, they may become a little acerbic at times, but I believe it comes with the office - any aspiring leader should be prepared to face.

I fully supported GEJ right from 2010 and voted him 2011. But when he started fumbling, my support (and language) towards him changed.

Buhari is barely a month in office. Lets give him some time. If by this time next year or even six months down the line, there are no obvious improvements, then the floodgates can open.

Your point of view is inconsequential. Deal with it, Buhari will be giving the same level of insults, children like you gave to another president. Your nonsense is sickening angry. Allow other people define what fumbling means to them in regards to Buhari angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by plendil: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2015
cocokiller1:
ok

so in essence are u saying it's ok to insult buhari if he doesn't perform. ..
I'm not saying he won't perform but I can place his performance under probability. ..
or u just feel its too early 4 people to start insulting him.

Of course. If he doesn't perform (though I confident he will) then he should be prepared to face the music, be it insults or otherwise. It's however far too early in his administration to gauge his performance, that my main point.

Let us join him make this country great once again. God Bless.
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by ogazi007(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2015
These people are in minority just ignored them and pray PMB succeed.They called him all sorts of name and even sponsored a death advert yet he won over 14m Nigerains votes. The Man is a likable person,and he knows how to assemble intelligent team to deliver on his campaign promises.I am positive he will leave Nigeria bette than the way he met it.Nigeria will be grate again to shame negative people.
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by nigerianvenom(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
papoose999:
D op nids 2 shutup d insults startd ryt 4rm day one durn pres jona admin..is dia anywia in d constitutn of nigeria dt says a new presdnt must b givn atleast one month 2 settle down no no even d dullard said so dt work starts 4rm day one..reason ds if d apc didnt play d propanganda shit dnt u thnk its possible pres jona admin wud av performd beta dey nvr gav jona a chance same 2 wit nigerians d same tin must b givn 2 buhari lets c if he wud b able 2 handle it...nd pls u guys shud stop cryin its obvious d man is a dullard....#westgermany

they are all foools.their brain is a replica of the duara dullard 's brain
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by mikolo80: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
oyb:
let them continue to hyperventilate
the drunkard is back in otueke
allow his rats to run around on NL. they are of no consequence
Gbam
Re: The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB by xandy84: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
You can make your points without insulting me.. Name calling either to the preaident or any nairalander is completely uncalled for but for APC to carry wolf because some people calling Buhari names is height of hypocrisy. They started the name calling and if some folks want to continue where they stopped, then goodluck to them but am not in for such things because calling someone old enough to be my grandson is abomination.
I would ignore your insult and look the other way because two wrongs does not make a right.

LouisVanGaal:
Wunmi590 and Xandy84..pls give me links to monikers her opening threads on NL as at May 2011 to insult GEJ..or ACN chieftains doing the same..if you CANT provide them, then STFU!!! Xandy84, u said from day 1, pls am waiting...The Name calling of a thing became prominent here on NL as at 2013 (Aug/Sept) after the Gov Forum election and etc..
My grouse is that even before PMB was sworn-in this act of crass stupidity has been making rounds...
My happiness is that we have a matured president..as we saw how he conducted himself during all hate docs and propagandas, he NEVER blinked nor cowed in..and you know the end result...
**Modified**...Particularly you xandy84 for saying buhari calling Germany, west/ germany is worst than dumbness? I look at your type and laff! Are you aware that sometime in President Bush era, he once called Egypt the capital of Africa..but nothing happened!! It's ONLY low-lifes that waste their time learning the history of others, but dont know anything about themselves...i bet you know at least 20 states out of 50 US states..but a brilliant American doesnt know more than Lagos or Abuja..were you not around last year, were a whole CNN pointed Niger on map to be Nigeria?? Why are major powerhouses courting china and india today in terms of business and investment? This is because they went into a 'seclusion' and discovered their inner strenght rather than waiting for others to define them...An Average chinese man can tell you their history of emperors and king and philosophers with a blink..but can you say or trace your origin with aptness? Nawa o! Or can Angel Merkel pronounce names like Kwankwaso or Gwagwalada

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters / Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms / Why I’m Excited About My New Jobs – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.