Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False (49948 Views)

Using Theory Of Probability To Proof The Authenticity Of Quran. / Is There Any Proof The Bible Hasn't Been Corrupted ? / 5 archeological evidences to proof the Bible is real(with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by D9ty7(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
God punish u op and all unbelieve heart here

May you people die and perish in hell before this year end.

Nothing u can do to stop us Christian all over the world, u and Islam can't stop us

Greater is he Jesus in us than Satan and Islam in the world
One reason why I love christians is their ability to curse.
Give me one reason why I should be a christian when all you do is curse.
If care is not taken, 'your Jesus' will come and he will pass you by.
Your moniker sef. Shebi 'your Jesus' asked you not to hate a fellow human. You hate Buhari.
Ode!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by soleexx(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2015
Make Seun delete this post naw!...waste of bis
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Apart from the fact that the "Rapture" is a fairy tale,no other book around the world supports it. The Christians have just a book of evidence which is quite dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by ihatebuhari(f): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Gullible witch

D9ty7:

One reason why I love christians is their ability to curse.
Give me one reason why I should be a christian when all you do is curse.
If care is not taken, 'your Jesus' will come and he will pass you by.
Your moniker sef. Shebi 'your Jesus' asked you not to hate a fellow human. You hate Buhari.
Ode!
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2015
This your sermon don pass 2hrs sir
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by laclass(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Yeah rapture
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by freecocoa(f): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2015
Na lie o, rapture must happen o, we must fly without wings into heaven, I just hope there won't be traffic that day sha.undecided

The division in Christianity alone, is enough to tell any right thinking person that, religion is a scam.

7 Likes

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Bonapart(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2015
When people are closer to their end and being used by the devil, they bring up such topic @op
Am not sure you read where it is written in Revelation that no man should add nor subtract from the book of life (bible)

1 Like

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Sinners trying to give themselves hope

3 Likes

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by sauceTDA(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Crap

1 Like

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Rilwayne001: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Nothing u can do to stop us Christian all over the world, u and Islam can't stop us

Your mansion in HELL will be magnificient grin grin hahah.

FYI: the OP isn't a muslim, he is a christian just like you.

8 Likes

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by freecocoa(f): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:

See someone who is going to make heaven, the delusion with una is legendary.

4 Likes

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Ybnm4life(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2015
Beware of the false prohets (OP) for they come to you in sheep clothings but inward the are ravening wolves seeking for whom they may devour!!!
OP u must be an antiChrist!!!
Repent and give your life to Christ and that way you will be saved...

1 Like

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by emerged01(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2015
it is a waste of precious time to read what will not benefit me. Op,if you are Godfearing you shouldnt be wasting your time on topic like this. beware of false teachers.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Kanmyos(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2015
1. Jesus Christ started His full ministry at the age of 30, nd at the age of 33 nd half He was crucified. The great tribulation will not last for 7 yrs, buh 3 nd half... the same yrs Jesus Christ ministered on earh.
2. Who said there would be rapture before great tribulation? wrong doctrine. great tribulation will occur before rapture, those who refuse to denounce their faith will be raptured nd those who denouce theirs will face the wrath of God. mind you there is diff btw great tribulation nd wrath of God. great tribulation will both be faced by believers nd unbelievers while wrath of God ll be faced by those who denounce their faiths in God.
@OP re u tryin to say there is nofin lyk rapture?
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by chickengeorge: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by TheFilmmaker: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Amen

You are indeed a foolish woman! You are a disgrace to the black race and to PDP. Cocksycker@|

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Abbey2sam(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:

is that why you're cursing them ?

would jesus have cursed them?

you're not a christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by TheFilmmaker: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Your mansion in HELL will be magnificient grin grin hahah.

FYI: the OP isn't a muslim, he is a christian just like you.

The kind hate wey religion dey fuel, man, na wa.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by damosky12(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2015
Wrong doctrine
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by lepasharon(f): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2015
Christians I hope you are ready

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Rilwayne001: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=freecocoa post=34754069]

The division in Christianity alone, is enough to tell any right thinking person that, xtian is a scam/quote]

Exactly my point.

Cc: truthman2012

2 Likes

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Werbung(f): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2015
EXCLUSIVE: MIKEL AGREES PERSONAL TERMS WITH DUBAI CLUB

We first broke the story that Mikel is set to make a sensational switch to the Dubai club, who parade Ghana skipper Asamoh Gyan.

And we can now also report that Mikel was in Dubai to discuss contract terms with Al Ain this past week.

Mikel for Dubai club

“Mikel has agreed personal terms with Al Ain and it is now left for Chelsea and the Dubai club to agree on a transfer fee,” Mikel’s representative Babawo Mohammed informed AfricanFootball.com

“He has returned to England to communicate all these to Chelsea.

“We just have to wait and see what Chelsea say in this regard.”

Mikel still has a contract till June 2016 with the English Premier League champions, but in the past two seasons he has played mainly a bit role for ‘The Blues’.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Rilwayne001: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

The kind hate wey religion dey fuel, man, na wa.

Infact, O l'agbara
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Lordaweezy: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2015
Op your stupidity is beyond human comprehension

No human can fully understand the mystery of the bible unless through God's intervention....

Get a lifelife grin
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by tartarus(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2015
How people can believe and trust a book written by humans like you and I amazes me smiley
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by no2fuks(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2015
dont have to read this long essay to know rapture is a fairy tale
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by freecocoa(f): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=34754271][/quote]Lol, I see you modified my post, I still think religion(especially christianity) is serious scam.grin

2 Likes

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Isong007(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2015
The scripture was not written 2 threaten anyone...instead, it was written 4 us 2 know d truth and accept d truth which z Jesus Christ...#FearGod #AcceptChrist #LiveRight...
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by damosky12(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Na lie o, rapture must happen o, we must fly without wings into heaven, I just hope there won't be traffic that day sha.undecided

The division in Christianity alone, is enough to tell any right thinking person that, religion is a scam.
The reason is enough to enable any wise person to believe Christianity is valid. That is why it takes faith to be a Christian. It's not by logic. Hebrews 11:6. It's a faith walk. Don't enter one chance. Jesus is alive. Just believe.

3 Likes

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by fpeter(f): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2015
False teachers and false doctrines. The rapture is real just as in the past the birth of Christ was foretold ages before His birth. Some believed and others refused to believe but that didn't stop the prophecy from being fulfilled. The same way the old testament recorded the great food and the warnings that preceeded it and how it eventually came to pass so also is the rapture. Let him that hath ears hear. The rapture will happen,for every believer your guideline and source of truth or manual is the BIBLE...don't be deceived or tossed around by man made doctrines...search the scriptures yourself, go to a Bible believing church and please run far from people who say there is no rapture...if you don't believe it now then you will believe when the trumpet has sounded and the dead in Christ and those alive have been cut up.

REMAIN RAPTUREABLE.....SHALLOM!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by D9ty7(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Gullible witch

I laugh in Swahili. Is 'your Jesus' a gulible witch? No, he can't be a witch, wizard it is.
Maybe 'your holy Mary' the mother of 'your Jesus' is the gulible witch.
Now, concentrate on whatever 'your pastor' is talking about and fvck off my mention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.