Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Am Bigger... Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin & Reminisce - Olamide Rants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Bigger... Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin & Reminisce - Olamide Rants (578 Views)

Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Stop Comparing Me With Dagrin, Reminisce’ – Olamide / Stop Comparing me with Dagrin,Reminisce - Olamide ( See Tweets ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Bigger... Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin & Reminisce - Olamide Rants by stella265(f): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2015

YBNL Boss, Olamide tooks to Twitter to address a couple of issues.

Olamide stated that he wasn’t exploiting his label acts such as Lil Kesh and Viktoh, and asked people to stop comparing him to Reminisce and the late Dagrin.

YBNL Boss, Olamide tooks to Twitter to address a couple of issues.

Olamide stated that he wasn’t exploiting his label acts such as Lil Kesh and Viktoh, and asked people to stop comparing him to Reminisce and the late Dagrin.

See his tweets words below!

Niggas should stop comparing Olamide with da grin , remi, or chinko … #IbileUnited is a movement… Find another option .. #YBNL

— #ShakitiBobo (@olamide_YBNL) June 13, 2015

Sometimes I see ppl yanning dust .. And I wonder if they forgot my beginning… #YBNL — #ShakitiBobo (@olamide_YBNL) June 13, 2015

All d niggas I signed … Just 2years contract and when de are independent my prayer is for them not to sign any deal with a rec label.

— #ShakitiBobo (@olamide_YBNL) June 13, 2015

Saying Kesh or Viktoh or any1 else gone leave me is kinda shitty.. I want ds niggas to be great .. Not to be slaves or dependent — #ShakitiBobo (@olamide_YBNL) June 13, 2015

What's up mates, fastidious piece of writing and nice urging commented here, I am in fact
enjoying by these.

http://www.stellanaija.com/am-bigger-stop-comparing-me-to-dagrin-reminisce-olamide-rants/

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Cheats Death, Survives Brain Surgery / Basketmouth Apologizes To Davido & D’banj Over MTV Mamas Diss! / African Muzik Magazine Awards AFRIMMA Unveil AFRIMMA 2015 Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.