Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Best Antivirus To Use - Computers (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Antivirus To Use (97976 Views)

10 Online Antivirus To Secure Your Computer / Best Antivirus To Use "PC World USA" Big Review 2012" / Upgrade Or Renew Your 2010 Norton Antivirus To 2011 1year Subscription #1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2009
Please this is not a spot to spread software cracks. Be decent angry
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
Please this is not a spot to spread software cracks. Be decent  angry
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by shollykaye: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2009
hello, please v3nom4eva can u please send me AVG internet security and a serial key. Thanks my email address is funmy@ymail.com
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by danieee(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
well, as far as i'm concerned, the best anti virus is Norton anti virus.but, it usually slows down your pc thus many people prefer not to use it.
one good antivirus software is NOD 32, i can recommend it anytime cuz its cool and reliable.it updates as usual without taking the whole day like most others, it protects your sysetm as it is supposed to, its just ok.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by wolex123(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2009
my people i havee been using avast for two years now so i guess i know more about it. Its jus an ordinar anti virus. What i have for ou is bit defender which comprises of anti-ivirus, anti-malware,anit-rootkit . anti-spyware and internet security.(i have a liscence of 47years)
If you are interested you could call me omn 08055624854, 07026857107, or write me on wolexindamakng@yahoo.com
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by wolex123(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2009
bit defender is world's best antivirus, cnn announced it last night. i have liscence for BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY 2009, just mail me wolexindamaking@yahoo.com. i guarantee you the best
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by ejoka: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2009
As for me, the best anti-virus is NOD32 (Business Edition).
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Lusheyi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2009
grin hi guys, tot avast was the best bet but when almighty raila odinga came my way, avast fell my hand o! Even eset,avg sef! Abeg guys how i fit get confirmed antivirus wey sure pass and where?
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by mbond(m): 2:56am On Aug 13, 2009
I dont think there is any antivirus that you can call the BEST antivirus cos I have use virtually all of them nd what I have found out is that the type of programs and the kind of system you are using really matters when you want to choose an antivirus to install.If you are using a P3 system try and use an antivirus dat will not slow the system. and those that are using a PM system can install any antivirus that they like.So there is no best antivirus it just depend on user preference and it performance.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by rodler(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2009
Guys, I work in the Cafe, I bet you for me and as PCMagazine July, 2009 Edition would agree with me, Nod too much.
Kaspersky try but can fortunately or unfortunately delete vital file in your OS and Oopes your system ,
Avast if over a long period not updated and expires in your system, it turns a threat itself to your system.
Norton try but I dont fancy it.

Nod has a lot of security features that can monitor both your outbound and inbound connection to your system. Deletes all this autorun crab and worms.

license isnt a problem, I have a site that updates me with current serials.
I love nod32

Go for the Business Edition.

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2009
@mbond. Thanks for that.
@mr. Cafe worker. You better be careful if you don't want your cafe to crash. There're virus writers here and you're exposing yourself. wink
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by deji2009(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2009
I wouldnt recommend Norton security software because it slow down the system. also it prevent software and internet connection from ruuning
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Chizolum(f): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2009
I wouldn't recommend Norton security software because it slow down the system. also it prevent software and internet connection  from ruuning
I use norton 360 but it doesn't slow down my system, But on d ohter hand, norton sucks, nd so does kaspersky,  if d virus gets 2 bad, i just format my system,  lol grin grin
Maybe i'll try dis NOD thng
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2009
How can you like norton if kaspersky and norton sucks. If you were a programmer you wouldn't be using such harsh words on the world top rated antiviruses.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Temmiey(m): 4:46am On Aug 17, 2009
guys,can any one help me with how to download a free antivirus online?even if its a trial version,as long as it can clean my syster for me.Any one with useful inform as to this should pls send it post it here of to my mail: temmiedavies@yahoo.com,may GOD you all,tanx.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Temmiey(m): 4:52am On Aug 17, 2009
sory for those spelling and omission errors,tanx.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Drugz: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2009
For me i think symantec Antivirus is the best. very effective to use and easy to update through offline update.

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Drugz: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2009
For me i think symantec Antivirus is the best. very effective to use and easy to update through offline update.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Chizolum(f): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
@ skydancer, i know they are top rated buh everybody has a right 2 r8 antivirus themselves, and, i don't really like them but i've used them tho undecided
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Temmiey(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2009
tanx 4 dose comments bt guys no one among u has told me where i can download one,tanx.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by hansibone(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2009
@all

have you guys tried microsoft security essentials,  that shit is the bomb,  thats wat i use currently and it beats any other antivirus,  wink
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Chizolum(f): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
MIcrosoft security essentials never heard of it before,
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by hansibone(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2009
it is actually a limited edition for sum set of users, i think 2500 or 25000, dont know, but im one of the testers d stuff is great, grin
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 1:23am On Aug 20, 2009
Mjcrosoft is always trying to keep its head. You should read kaspersky's review or mcafee.s review about it. They lok at the futur and pluck the strings. That's why they made it free for genuine windows users. Save their business out of nothing, pathetic
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by hansibone(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2009
@skydancer

antivirus reviews are sometimes false,

i bet on my arse kaspersky and mcafee are the worst antivirus available, this is not bragging rights but pure test and review by me,

i have weighed MSE and MCAFEE and KASPERSKY, MSE beats em hands down, we use MCAFEE in my office and dey are all bleeped and not as secured as i am,

the best ever and wil always be is either Bitdefender or NOD32,

vbr
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2009
Indeed. You sure know a great deal about microsoft don't you. Bill gates is a genius. Microsoft is not. And people know it. One of their greatest problem since history has been security. You can testify to that by their mad attempt no a secure windows vista. They tried to make a secure os but they spoofed. You should tell me why linux, be os, mac and so many others are more secure. They also missed the web opportunity. Now they want to have a freaking deal with yahoo. Microsoft got only money and their os business. But they're afraid of the future. They try to pull the strings. To bring out things before people think of them. You should read their comment about google os. They're fighting a war they started. And if you think mcafee and kaspersky is nothing, i ain't saying a word. You're probably an it expert. What i can assure you is. You're not safe. Take it or leave it. You're going to hate all of them one day. Their system is just too insecure.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by hansibone(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2009
@skydancer

do u think any os is secured? i use ubuntu linux and windows vista,  dey say linux is more secured, but y do i get security updates every bleeping day?

same shit guides all em parties,  every os is not secured,  apple mac os was discoverd to conatin a very grave security flaw, dey had to wave off new installment of their safari browser becos it was givin em shit as problems,

so u think u are secured with 1 gawdamn antivirus? notin is going to save your ass if u are going to be spoofed,  d best way is to save your own ass and please do not rely solely on any antivirus,

watch wat u open and where u visit on the web, (A Repository of hell)

so dude, i dont have beef on any OS or major application developer, , make your software and sell em if u want to sell or simple give em free if u want to,

Microsoft to me still rules, every other os a way way way backwards,
review em urself,

and b4 i forget UNIX is 40 today,
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2009
So you think I use antiviruses? Huh? I should've known better. Thanks for your wonderful advice but you should really try to develop a little sense of understanding mr. Expert. I don't know what you're getting at but mse is a free av still in its beta edition, I love people like you wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply)

Dos And Don'ts Of This Section / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) / How To Crack An Encrypted Winrar Archive Without Password?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.