Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (53066 Views)

How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2015
The Big question is " How did Man come into existence"?. The many religions we have today and those of the old gods possesses different beliefs on how Man came into being.

As a Christian, i learnt through the bible how Man came into life and I don't have to share it because I believe everyone knows that including non Christians because am not here to quote the Bible as am not that religious.

The generally known belief on how man came into the world is best explained through academia which states the evolution of man proposes that humans and apes derive from an apelike ancestor that lived on earth a few million years ago. The theory states that man, through a combination of environmental and genetic factors, emerged as a species to produce the variety of ethnicities seen today, while modern apes evolved on a separate evolutionary
pathway.

My BIG question is, which should we believe and if Truly Adam came 1st from God, how then did he populate the world to what it is right now?.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by player007(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Gimme a minute.

8 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by kilode100(f): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2015
Na Adam cause all these katakata wey dey happen o...

26 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Skillfullulu(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2015
Any video footage to back ur doubt?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by leke12(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
No! Why? Because if Adam was d first man we would have the same DNA,ur genealogy is trace only by DNA and its unique to each family tree line even if it is 10,000 old.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Tocheagle(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
TUFACE WAS THE FIRST MAN ON EARTH AND ANNIE WAS THE FIRST WOMAN

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tocheagle:
TUFACE WAS THE FIRST MAN ON EARTH AND ANNIE WAS THE FIRST WOMAN

U get touch?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Mintek: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pray to God for guidance.

5 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Mintek: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
sylarsquins:
The Big question is " How did Man come into existence"?. The many religions we have today and those of the old gods possesses different beliefs on how Man came into being.

As a Christian, i learnt through the bible how Man came into life and I don't have to share it because I believe everyone knows that including non Christians because am not here to quote the Bible as am not that religious.

The generally known belief on how man came into the world is best explained through academia which states the evolution of man proposes that humans and apes derive from an apelike ancestor that lived on earth a few million years ago. The theory states that man, through a combination of environmental and genetic factors, emerged as a species to produce the variety of ethnicities seen today, while modern apes evolved on a separate evolutionary
pathway.

My BIG question is, which should we believe and if Truly Adam came 1st from God, how then did he populate the world to what it is right now?.

Get the 1-year Bible Reading Plan today and start searching the Scriptures. I assure you that this time next year, you will pray to God for forgiveness, for ever asking this kind of question.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Ranchhoddas: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mintek:
[/b]

Get the 1-year Bible Reading Plan today and start searching the Scriptures. I assure you that this time next year, you will pray to God for forgiveness, for ever asking this kind of question.
Typical.Always resorting to threats when they cannot answer the question?

109 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mintek:
[/b]

Lolzz, am a Christian and trust me if u can't defend or answer this question you den not aint worth tellin me to read the bible

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
sylarsquins:

1. Op, which one do you believe as a christian- God's word or theories propounded by men?
2. If you know of any man that came before Adam, p/s tell us.
3. If man originated from ape, why has man not evolved to a higher form or has evolution stopped?
4. Why was Eve given to Adam, and what is the meaning of 'be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it' commanded by God to Adam and Eve? (Gen.1:28)

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

1. Op, which one do you believe as a christian- God's word or theories propounded by men?
2. If you know of any man that came before Adam, p/s tell us.
3. If man originated from ape, why has man not evolved to a higher form or has evolution stopped?
4. Why was Eve given to Adam, and what is the meaning of 'be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it' commanded by God to Adam and Eve? (Gen.1:28)

I believe in the scientific explantion on the evolution of man because it provides acuurate details and explanation on how Man came into being.

The Christian point of view is base on beliefs, no true facts recorded and besides fossils of the early Man are still being dug out by archaeologist.

Ask youself this one question, what is the proof that Adam was indeed the 1st man on earth?.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ranchhoddas:

Exactly, Most Christians are clueless. They believe in the bible they know little about.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mintek:
Pray to God for guidance.
Why not you pray to God for the simple knowledge to answer my question

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:
Na Adam cause all these katakata wey dey happen o...

Lolz, explain

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Any video footage to back ur doubt?

Any video footage of Adam being the 1st man on earth?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by kilode100(f): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
sylarsquins:

Lolz, explain

Haba!
U no get Bible?
Ashawo joint on Nairaland don sap my energy.
But you know say Adam no get control na..
Dem carry Apple give am, he chop cheesy cheesy
Is it good grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Haba! U no get Bible? Ashawo joint on Nairaland don't sap my energy. But you know say Adam no get control na.. Dem carry Apple give am, he chop cheesy cheesy Is it good grin grin
Lolz Ashawo u, u be born again na. U suppose teach me na.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by kilode100(f): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
sylarsquins:

Lolz Ashawo u, u be born again na. U suppose teach me na.

I be Evangelist for morning time..
Wait till tomorrow morning cheesy
I don close for today.

12 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by kilode100(f): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ranchhoddas:

Lmao !!!

10 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

I be Evangelist for morning time.. Wait till tomorrow morning cheesy I don close for today.
Ur church no go sell be dat oo

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
sylarsquins:

I believe in the scientific explantion on the evolution of man because it provides acuurate details and explanation on how Man came into being.

The Christian point of view is base on beliefs, no true facts recorded and besides fossils of the early Man are still being dug out by archaeologist.

Ask youself this one question, what is the proof that Adam was indeed the 1st man on earth?.
The proof is that the word of God said so.
God's word might sound foolish but know that the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men. 1 Corinth.1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men.
1 Corinth.2:13-14
13. These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Everything that is written in the Scriptures is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Only those that are spiritual will understand it, not those who see before believing God's word.
John 20:29 Jesus said to him, Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

I have to quote from the bible b/c you said that you are a christian. If you were an atheist, I would not have wasted time discussing with you.
The way christians walk with God is that of FAITH (believing what the Scriptures say, even when we have not seen them).

Tell me how you believed in God, who is unseen and do not believe His word on creation b/c it cannot be proven scientifically. Are you not one-sided? If you want to believe science above God's word, do it wholesomely. If you want to believe God's word above science, do it completely.

If the word of God said that the first man was Adam and you do not believe it, then who was the first man that evolved from ape?

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by kilode100(f): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
sylarsquins:

Ur church no go sell be dat oo

Man shall not live alone by bread.
Bless you son.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Man shall not live alone by bread. Bless you son.
U really a gal, saw sum stuffs on Ashawo session. No offence tho
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

The proof is that the word of God said so.
God's word might sound foolish but know that the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men. 1 Corinth.1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men.
1 Corinth.2:13-14
13. These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Everything that is written in the Scriptures is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Only those that are spiritual will understand it, not those who see before believing God's word.
John 20:29 Jesus said to him, Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

I have to quote from the bible b/c you said that you are a christian. If you were an atheist, I would not have wasted time discussing with you.
The way christians walk with God is that of FAITH (believing what the Scriptures say, even when we have not seen them).

If the word of God said that the first man was Adam and you do not believe it, then who was the first man that evolved from ape?

So ur tryna tell me Adam populated d earth, if yes then y we all different n remember Eve was his only woman?.

Sometimes we let religion and the bible deceive us, well am no longer in that category.

I now believe in facts and what I see. So you can quote the bible all you want I still aint coming around anytime soon.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by kilode100(f): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
sylarsquins:

U really a gal, saw sum stuffs on Ashawo session. No offence tho

I'm a big girl grin
I don't bleed easily cheesy cheesy

None taken grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

I'm a big girl grin I don't bleed easily cheesy cheesy
None taken grin cheesy
Ow big r u?

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by kilode100(f): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
sylarsquins:

Ow big r u?

Why do you ask?

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
sylarsquins:

So ur tryna tell me Adam populated d earth, if yes then y we all different n remember Eve was his only woman?.

Sometimes we let religion and the bible deceive us, well am no longer in that category.

I now believe in facts and what I see. So you can quote the bible all you want I still aint coming around anytime soon.
I know that what I quoted caught you heavily. If christians do not quote from the Scriptures, where will they base their belief?

There is no need replying you any longer b/c you can't believe in God who is unseen and push His word aside, in that you want facts before you believe Him. Jesus said Blessed are they that have not seen, yet believe, and you wrote that you will see facts before you believe God, yet a christian. Who is deceiving who, here? I doubt if you are a christian or a free-thinker.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Why do you ask?
Coz I care
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

I know that what I quoted caught you heavily. If christians do not quote from the Scriptures, where will they base their belief?

There is no need replying you any longer b/c you can't believe in God who is unseen and push His word aside, in that you want facts before you believe Him. Jesus said Blessed are they that have not seen, yet believe, and you wrote that you will see facts before you believe God, yet a christian. Who is deceiving who, here? I doubt if you are a christian or a free-thinker.

I'm not disputing the fact that God is real, or Christians n der beliefs. I jst don't believe in the bible on its idea of the origin of man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.