Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex (9590 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by donmoris(f): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
I have been in 2yrs relationship with dis guy. He is caring, loving nd understanding but he is now so concern abt sex issue,assuring me dat if I still refuse him of sex untill he graduate that he is going to find anoda girl. I love him so much nd I knw he loves me as well but this sex stuff is making me really angry .Am scared of sex ,I can't even see my self having sex with someone.although we aggree on no sex but now he s making issue on it, he always accuse me of cheating on him but am nt like that.pls helP a friend thanz.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
you are both students, marriage is not coming anytime soon ... my advice, let. him go. forget him. and put off dating till after school

17 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by vecman22(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmmm omo some boys they try oooo, 2yrs!!!!! And you even have the mouth to say his caring and so on.... my sister you are just wicked..

14 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Kolade354(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
Baby I don taya for ur Matter.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by elantraceey(f): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
First I'll like to know your reasons for not having having sex , The fear is not reasonable.

But I'll tell you if you have a good reason then stand by it and let him go , trust me he'll regret his actions later and you'll find love again.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by sinaj(f): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Itz obvious he loves sex more than he loves you.

besides you guyz still av a long way to go nd if any tin apn on d way, you will live with regret nd guilt sad

xo u jux gotta stick to ya gun although it aint gonna b easy smiley

wish ya luck bae kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hey!

You said you love him, right?
then, give him sex, simple

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by agarawu23(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:
I have been in 2yrs relationship with dis guy. He is caring, loving nd understanding but he is now so concern abt sex issue,assuring me dat if I still refuse him of sex untill he graduate that he is going to find anoda girl. I love him so much nd I knw he loves me as well but this sex stuff is making me really angry .Am scared of sex ,I can't even see my self having sex with someone.although we aggree on no sex but now he s making issue on it, he always accuse me of cheating on him but am nt like that.pls helP a friend thanz.
first of all, are you a Virgin?
if yes! , try and sit him down and make him understand you will not betray him at the end(if you are also sure of that). Also try and reduce the money/gift you are requesting from him. if he insist, the decision is now yours. (no forget say body no be firewood o grin) 2 years isn't a short journey and I believe you are happy with him that's why you are still with him. why not give him a taste ? wink

if you are not a virgin, you know the rest lipsrsealed

donmoris ,
I went through your old thread https://www.nairaland.com/2375143/pls-always-feeling-sex-when and I can see you are also ready for the sex. hypocrites will only deceive you o. you are a mature lady and it wouldn't be nice if you lose the guy you love and you later end up being scammed by another guy who will fvck and dump you.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
sinaj:

Sweet sinaj,

Sex is part of love. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
sinaj:

I agree. Why is some people asking the girl to come with reasons she is refusing sex? She doesn't want to be those stup1d ass girls who had sex and got pregnant then she can support the child!

Safe sex isn't 100% safe and if she gets pregnant will any of you help her? No.

OP, stand strong and of you don't want to have sex...you don't have to. You can find someone better and believe that.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:

Sweet sinaj,

Sex is part of love. Happy sunday

Sex is not part of love. Intimacy has nothing to do with sex.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by donmoris(f): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
elantraceey:
First I'll like to know your reasons for not having having sex , The fear is not reasonable.

But I'll tell you if you have a good reason then stand by it and let him go , trust me he'll regret his actions later and you'll find love again.
well my frnds told me that sex is painful dats y am scared of it.any thanz
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:
Hey!

You said you love him, right?
then, give him sex, simple

She doesn't want to and she doesn't have to.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by sinaj(f): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:
Hey!

You said you love him, right? then, give him sex, simple
nd steal her heart huh
heart robber undecided
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:

Are you a virgin?
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by donmoris(f): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsChima:

I agree. Why is some people asking the girl to come with reasons she is refusing sex? She doesn't want to be those stup1d ass girls who had sex and got pregnant then she can support the child!

OP, stand strong and of you don't want to have sex...you don't have to. You can find someone better and believe that.
thank u so much.God bless u
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
sinaj:

nd steal her heart huh

heart robber undecided

Lols,

come eat sunday rice, no meat o
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Hazardd(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:
you are not scared of geting pregnant or std...
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Kolade354(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
I wont come here to waste my M.B or Bore you with Epistle like one gurl......The Solution is Simple....STAY AWAY FROM RELATIONSHIP IF YOU DONT WANT SEX.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by donmoris(f): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsChima:

Are you a virgin?
hmmm yes
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by elantraceey(f): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:

I'll be honest with you , Sex is not painful , its just for the first time and that's it, If your reasons were because of your belief or you want pregnancy and STDs and all of that I'll understand you but pain , Na .

I'll advice you to keep your virginity but for the right reasons and at the end you'll see its worth it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:
thank u so much.God bless u

You are welcome. Be strong and pray! kiss
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by sinaj(f): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:

angry

concentrate on ya books nd stop discussing intimate matters with friends sad

I will tell ya momma d kinda frnds you are associating with in skul...

cutehector abeg you get airtime for fone

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
2fukin years?!?!?? it's unbelievable, if you lose that nigga you gonna regret it honey. how many niggas do you think can do that nowadays?

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:
hmmm yes

Just asking because people think MouthAction isn't sex. Any type of sex is sex.

Do not let anyone force you and go at your will and no one else's.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
sinaj:

angry

concentrate on ya books nd stop discussing intimate matters with friends sad

I will tell ya momma d kinda frnds you are associating with in skul...

cutehector abeg you get airtime for fone
whch network?
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Tallesty1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
elantraceey:

Story for the village chiefs.

Regret ko, register ni.

Is she the only one that will find love?

The guy really tried because it is not easy to be loving and caring and still not get what you want.......

There is always a better girl out there.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsChima:

Sex is not part of love. Intimacy has nothing to do with sex.

MrsChima, are you from sweden?
I take that as your own opinion, though.

Join me on the table if you don't mind. Happy sunday
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by donmoris(f): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
first of all, are you a Virgin? Yes nd he knew
if yes! , try and sit him down and make him understand you will not betray him at the end(if you are also sure of that). Also try and reduce the money/gift you are requesting from him. if he insist, the decision is now yours. (no forget say body no be firewood o grin) 2 years isn't a short journey and I believe you are happy with him that's why you are still with him. why not give him a taste ? wink

if you are not a virgin, you know the rest lipsrsealed

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by agarawu23(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsChima:

you are saying another thing entirely embarassed
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
elantraceey:

I'll be honest with you , Sex is not painful , its just for the first time and that's it, If your reasons were because of your belief or you want pregnancy and STDs and all of that I'll understand you but pain , Na .

I'll advice you to keep your virginity but for the right reasons and at the end you'll see its worth it.
You got a good head on your shoulder dear, please enlighten me on this your sentence, what Is the worth of virginity? or the gains apart from contacting stds and pregnancy?
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:
2fukin years?!?!?? it's unbelievable, if you lose that nigga you gonna regret it honey. how many niggas do you think can do that nowadays?

No niggas can wait period but a God fearing man can. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Sex Positions Women Hate / How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) / Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.