Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) (6501 Views)

My Power Bank Fell Inside Water. What Can I Do / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Power Bank Sets Owner On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Psylas(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
After seeing what the type of my power bank did to a girl in Ghana, I decide to use black celotape to wrap it, the body is metal, but am still afraid o

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Beesluv: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
good

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by izuch(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Clap for yourself

13 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Well u dnt have to do tat..juz dnt sleep with ur powerbank attached on the main switch...and besides u shud better buy a high quality PB, Those who has a warranty paper,coz juz in case u can sue them back grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by SpeedyConnect(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Psylas:
After seeing what the type of my power bank did to a girl in Ghana, I decide to use black celotape to wrap it, the body is metal, but am still afraid o
So you believed that photoshop rubish that power bank did that to a girl? Most naive I guess.

22 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by shawnfamous(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Y dis ur power bank resemble calculator like dis

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good job. Now it can overheat and explode at you from an unsafe distance. Very well done.

18 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by bro4u: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Whatever is Destined to happen will surely happen...so all this stuffs are waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Kingoflotto(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Aje adi
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Folakeme: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
So you must bring it near ur crotch to take picture undecided

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by itzWarner(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
Well u dnt have to do tat..juz dnt sleep with ur powerbank attached on the main switch...and besides u shud better buy a high quality PB, Those who has a warranty paper,coz juz in case u can sue them back grin

I can teach you all the pidgin you need to move around Nigeria kiss

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by RomanceLander(f): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

So you believed that photoshop rubish that power bank did that to a girl? Most naive I guess.

You call that Photoshop?

Sorry
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by MatricNumber(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
U get brain o
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by yusufamo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Sue them after he is dead

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by yusufamo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Sue them after he is dead

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by popeferd(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

ignorance!!!! grin start believing cos its damn real!!!

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Adeoba10(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
No dey disturb yourself, if God talk say, na power bank go kill u, i swear, if u step on high tension u no go feel am

9 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by ignis: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Must you use power bank?
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Whizpeter(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dumb

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by justyemi1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
clap for urself...olosh
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Simply buy a plastic encased version.
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by MrTeymee(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmh..
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by donfemo(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
RickRichards:
Good job. Now it can overheat and explode at you from an unsafe distance. Very well done.

Lmao!!!
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Tariboy1(m): 12:12am On Jun 15, 2015
I can't laugh
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by nairamaverick(m): 1:48am On Jun 15, 2015
Op was bored
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2015
Na u sabi, power bank na by force?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Faremisodeeq(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2015
Dat nt d bst sltn cus wat uv don can ven worsen d case
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2015
Hey! I found you again wink wink
RomanceLander:

You call that Photoshop?

Sorry
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by deanoffaculty: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2015
This na powerbamk or na WALKIE TALKIE........
Re: What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) by Segadem(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2015
bro4u:
Whatever is Destined to happen will surely happen...so all this stuffs are waste of time.
says who?
There are thousands of things man can prevent from happening, but many of us resign to fate and destiny,there's nothing like destiny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

iphone 5S And iphone 5C Full Specifications (With Pics!) / Set Full Size Image On Whatsapp As Profile Picture. / How To Know If Your Phone Is an MTK device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.