Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Non-hosted/pin Verified Adsense Accounts For Sell With Other Talks On Adsense! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Non-hosted/pin Verified Adsense Accounts For Sell With Other Talks On Adsense! (2336 Views)

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) / Non Hosted Pin Verified Nigeria Adsense Account For Sale / UPDATE: Approved Nigerian Adsense Accounts For Sale + PIN Verified UK Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-hosted/pin Verified Adsense Accounts For Sell With Other Talks On Adsense! by smartdaniel100(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hello,
Guys, Sure this article is only for Bloggers ready to move further in the Blogosphere, if you aren't part kindly move out.
With the vast increase in Nigeria Youths ready to invest time and intellectual resources into Blogging, but Google Adsense not really giving cooperation, as it is one of the unique medium Newbies and some Old Bloggers Make huge earnings Online.

I feel it becomes necessary we clear the way for ourselves. I have gone much deep in research of adsense and necessary Remedy for Nigerian Up coming Bloggers. Which i will share...
Firstly I sell adsense accounts, only Non-Hosted accounts with US address and Already Pin verified address with same US address.

Now, let's differentiate between the both accounts and i will equally tell you their prices each, without NEGOTIATION!!!

NON-HOSTED ADSENSE ACCOUNT : Does not need any further approval from google adsense Team, You only need to fix in the code to any website you so wish and it goes live instantly, your earnings start. The only step which could be more difficult to some Bloggers is the PIN VERIFICATION, which most Bloggers will admit of not receiving from Google, due to some issues ( I never received mine, just did some other methods). I SELL IT FOR 10K

PIN VERIFIED ACCOUNT : You only need to choose your payment method and add your Bank details and there you go ASAP! I SELL IT FOR 45K
You might be wondering why the large gap between the both accounts, It's because of the process taken to get the PIN verified and remember is a USA address i use.
For your purchase kindly meet me on whatsapp or give me a call: 08146267313
I will wish you visit my website: www.supremegist.com
Note: I don't Scam... I will assure you of your cash safety! I have testimonies of some of my clients. SOME PEOPLE THAT SELL ADSENSE ACCOUNTS ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW SOME OF THIS FACTS I'VE JUST SHARED, THEY SCAM YOU BY SELLING A HOSTED ADSENSE ACCOUNT WHICH COULD BE GOTTEN BY ANYONE IN LESS THAN 10MINUTES.
We can also help you in sharing our adsense account, by kindly giving you code to implement on your site with descent traffic! IF YOU ARE READY LET'S TALK BUSINESS by sending us a mail [email]info@supremegist.com[/email] or [email]danielnicholas4real@gmail.com[/email] with correct specification of Subject or you might not receive response! THANKS FOR PATIENTLY READING ALL THROUGH... Still remain SMARTDANIEL ONE OF ZARIA CITY grin. Feel free to ask your questions!

www.supremegist.com
Re: Non-hosted/pin Verified Adsense Accounts For Sell With Other Talks On Adsense! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2015
Bookmarked.
Re: Non-hosted/pin Verified Adsense Accounts For Sell With Other Talks On Adsense! by juliustip(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Am interested in the non-pin verified version.
Let me know how the transaction is been done and if the account has any balance or its just new.
Re: Non-hosted/pin Verified Adsense Accounts For Sell With Other Talks On Adsense! by smartdaniel100(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
juliustip:
Am interested in the non-pin verified version.
Let me know how the transaction is been done and if the account has any balance or its just new.

Met me on whatsapp +2348146267313 if truly interested!
Re: Non-hosted/pin Verified Adsense Accounts For Sell With Other Talks On Adsense! by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Is there 100% probability you will be accepted and how can I get my earnings

(1) (Reply)

Naij.com Is The Highest Adsense Earner In Nigeria. Who Else Agrees? / Java, The Ultimate Programming Language / Bidvertiser Vs Adbrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.