Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. (3396 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me / Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Mhizkel(f): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hey guys! I came across this movie titled ''EMPIRE''...
It's a must watch for singers, rappers, and producers...
You are a lover of music? Then you've gotta watch this movie..
Lemme quickly brief you on it..

Hip-hop artist and CEO of Empire Entertainment, Lucious Lyon, has always ruled unchallenged, but a medical diagnosis predicts he will be incapacitated in three years, which prompts the sharks to circle...
Without further damaging his family, he must decide which of his three sons will take over..
His favorite, young Hakeem, is a gifted rapper but values fame over hard work..
Middle son, Jamal, is a talented singer and shy but gay...Embarassing to their father ''Lyon''..
The oldest, Andre, is business-minded but lacks charisma...
The appearance of Cookie, his ex-wife, complicates things; she sayd he owes her for taking the fall for the drug- running that financed his early career..
It's da bomb! And ya' all gotta watch it....cheesy wink
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by agarawu23(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
OK na
we will try and watch it. hope it's on YouTube ?
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Mhizkel(f): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
OK na we will try and watch it. hope it's on YouTube ?
Yeah! wink
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by agarawu23(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah! wink
OK na
we go try watch am

1 Like

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Really amazing series, I must say. Been wondering why no one talks about it... Jamal's got a great voice. Never mind he's gay, I love his voice and charm.

Cookie, crazy woman.... "Oh, and Anika.... This is an a$$"

1 Like

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Mhizkel(f): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Smartini:
Really amazing series, I must say. Been wondering why no one talks about it... Jamal's got a great voice. Never mind he's gay, I love his voice and charm.

Cookie, crazy woman.... "Oh, and Anika.... This is an a$$"
Yeah! I just got to watch it yesterday..
Jamal is my main character..The guy has got it! He's so real!wink
And Dre? What a jerk!sad
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Dgunnerz(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wow! You guys just heard about Empire? Cool.. Season 2 airs in September this year.

1 Like

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Mhizkel(f): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dgunnerz:
Wow! You guys just heard about Empire? Cool.. Season 2 airs in September this year.
Awww..September? Too far!sad
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Dgunnerz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mhizkel:
Awww..September? Too far!sad
Lol...We have been waiting since April...
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Mhizkel(f): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2015
Dgunnerz:
Lol...We have been waiting since April...
And now, i have joined the waiter's queue..sad
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Just Can't hate Jamaal even if he's gay. Been waiting for Taraji P Henson (Cookie) to get back on tv since they killed her off Person of Interest. Did anyone connect the dots they were dropping in the season finale about the devil. LUCIOUS = LUCIPHER. Anyway this was a very good first season. In the words of Lucious Lyon "Game time binches"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Mhizkel(f): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Just Can't hate Jamaal even if he's gay. Been waiting for Taraji P Henson (Cookie) to get back on tv since they killed her off Person of Interest. Did anyone connect the dots they were dropping in the season finale about the devil. LUCIOUS = LUCIPHER. Anyway this was a very good first season. In the words of Lucious Lyon "Game time binches"
Kikikikikiki...Lucious; The devil himself. Andre; The devil's incarnate.
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2015
Yet to watch.sad
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Mhizkel(f): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Yet to watch.sad
Why?
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by amani337(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
my favorite character is cookie.am starting to hate Jamal now dat his father and fame is taking over him,tank God the nigga has been put behind bars.
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
Why?
i wnt ous to watch it 2geda.sad
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Mhizkel(f): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i wnt ous to watch it 2geda.sad
grin
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by HOMOTOYOSI10: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
the movie is nice....... waiting for the season 2

1 Like

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Mhizkel(f): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
amani337:
my favorite character is cookie.am starting to hate Jamal now dat his father and fame is taking over him,tank God the nigga has been put behind bars.
Jamal or Hakeem? Hakeem is the one after fame.
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nikkytee: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lucious won't get to stay long behind bars,cos d person 2 stand as witness has been killed, Season 2 is gonna be da bomb
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Empire sucks.

reason I'm watching it is cos of Cookie's ass. It is so on point cool
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Empire sucks.

reason I'm watching it is cos of Cookie's ass. It is so on point cool
grin grin.
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin.

that's black women for you. their asses are works of art grin

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

that's black women for you. their asses are works of art grin
grin

So apart from the ass nothing else captivates you to the show?
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
grin

So apart from the ass nothing else captivates you to the show?

•the faggit scenes are abhorrent.
•Hakeem raps are wickity-wack.
•Andre's bi-polar disorder reminds me of his ilks on NL:- funlord, agapecharis,Mrcork, sweetorgasm & co.
grin
•Anika is a b1tch

so yeah you are absolutely right ...nothing else fascinates me save for Cookie's callipygous & round behind[she is still a b1tch though] grin

okay..& maybe Lucius Lyon's charisma & personal magnetism cool
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

•Andre's bi-polar disorder reminds me of his ilks on NL:- funlord, agapecharis,Mrcork, sweetorgasm & co.
grin

•Anika is a b1tch

so yeah you are absolutely right ...nothing else fascinates me save for Cookie's callipygous & round behind[she is still a b1tch though] grin

You are cray. grin

Patiently waiting for season 2. tongue
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

grin
•Anika is a b1tch

HMMM
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by funlord(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

grin
•Anika is a b1tch

grin
Darkrebel666:

grin
•Anika is a b1tch

So this" _retarded menustrating son of a bestiality loving harlot still has the temerity 2 open his "bleeding, gory, scurvy infected, sewer standard impotent bar spitting orifice 2 quote "his lords" moniker? I'm so sorry I had 2 be the 1 to disgrace, strangle and then beat your extinct career 2 death on NL! Keep stalking 4 relevance that you would never get! I hope you won't call mods as always! I will drop your thread of shame once again 4 more new fans of yours 2 peruse and laugh at! LMFAO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

So this" _retarded menustrating son of a bestiality loving harlot still has the temerity 2 open his "bleeding, gory, scurvy infected, sewer standard impotent bar spitting orifice 2 quote "his lords" moniker? I'm so sorry I had 2 be the 1 to disgrace, strangle and then beat your extinct career 2 death on NL! Keep stalking 4 relevance that you would never get! I hope you won't call mods as always! I will drop your thread of shame once again 4 more new fans of yours 2 peruse and laugh at! LMFAO!

cc: Ishilove ✘
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord... you know why I laugh whenever I see your posts?

you try so hard to be like the darkrebel,unfortunately you can't cos you lack the wits. you copy me so much you could easily pass off as my clone.
get a quality education first little calamite. ✘
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by funlord(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

grin
•Anika is a b1tch

grin
Darkrebel666:

•Andre's bi-polar disorder reminds me of his ilks on NL:- FUNLORD, agapecharis,Mrcork, sweetorgasm & co.
grin
•Anika is a b1tch

I can also play the "CC ISHILOVE" game you _stupid mong! Why did you quote my moniker 1st?

Cc: Ishilove!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by funlord(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you try so hard to be like the darkrebel,unfortunately you can't cos you lack the wits. you copy me so much you could easily pass off as my clone.
grin
Darkrebel666:

Things YOU are known 4 on NL:
1: YOU are a renowned GOSSIP
2: YOU are a BROKE RAPPER
3: YOU are a known BLACKMAILER
4: YOU are a disrespected ITK in the HIP HOP section
5: YOU are a known BITER of other mcs lyrics in the rap section
6: YOU are referred 2 as COOGARS _BITCH due 2 the countless lyrical beatdowns you have received from him
7: YOU are a known SNITCH
8: YOU are a CRY BABY!

These are FACTS!

So kid! No one has ever accused me of any of the above and I think you are desperately looking 4 any sort of credibilty since you no longer have none! The other day on our epic feminist thread you even brought your DUNCE ass 2 come and try and feel among, but ended getting trounced by a newbie due 2 your abject foolishness! Damn! Stalker! So you could not have a convo without quoting me? What a sad sack! Your a non factor as far as your lord is concerned child! Imagine someone with the I.Q the size of a grain of sugar claiming smart! What a basic _idiot you still are! Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Reveals The Person Behind The ‘big Brother Naija Voice’ And It Will / Saw II 2005 Movie Download 480p Mkv HD Mp4 Free / Gotv Showing E16 Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.