Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

List Of CATHOLIC Churches In Your Area - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of CATHOLIC Churches In Your Area (1230 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / Churches In Nigeria And Their Founders - Newsmath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of CATHOLIC Churches In Your Area by Harvard13(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
i know this is coming late but for those doing NYSC, those visiting or those on official purposes, ill be listing some catholic churches in my area...WARRI/EFFURUN
please help with the names and location of the CATHOLIC churches so our brethren will maintain the faith.

just state the town, the names and location...thanks
Re: List Of CATHOLIC Churches In Your Area by Harvard13(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
ill start. EFFURUN st Ambrose, ekpan. corpus Christi, jakpa st john vianney, newlayout church of ascension, refinery area church of transfiguration, NNPC area mother of the redeemer, airport junction blessed tansi, airport road, ugboroke st anthony, airport road, ugborikoko assumption parish, idama st pauls, enerhen our lady seat of wisdom, PTI st micheals, DSC nativity parish, alegbo our lady of apostles, jeddo epiphany parish, jakpa st dominic savio, niger cat area
more to come as i remember. i need help tho

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Reason / Pastor Caught Dating Young Daughter Of His Church Member. (photos) / Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.