Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Bamboo Bicycle Made In Ghana. We Nigerians Suppose Begin Look Around The Forest - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bamboo Bicycle Made In Ghana. We Nigerians Suppose Begin Look Around The Forest (1130 Views)

Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? / 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) / A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bamboo Bicycle Made In Ghana. We Nigerians Suppose Begin Look Around The Forest by Frican: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
I read this post on how a lady started a job for herself, in Ghana.
Apparently she feared the bleak of joblessness. Today the world talks about her invention.
Now tell me why we go dey wait for gowernment that are not coming up with anything for
the youth....Time for change . com cool cool shocked shocked

http://www.weinafrica.com/2015/06/a-green-transport-would-you-not-rather-go-by-ghana-bamboo-bicycle/

Re: Bamboo Bicycle Made In Ghana. We Nigerians Suppose Begin Look Around The Forest by Beesluv: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Haven't you see the bike someone made in akwa ibom or so
Re: Bamboo Bicycle Made In Ghana. We Nigerians Suppose Begin Look Around The Forest by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Beesluv:
Haven't you see the bike someone made in akwa ibom or so

Can that one move or its just for decoration!

1 Like

Re: Bamboo Bicycle Made In Ghana. We Nigerians Suppose Begin Look Around The Forest by jantofubu(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
gud innovation! Buh is it termite resistant?
Re: Bamboo Bicycle Made In Ghana. We Nigerians Suppose Begin Look Around The Forest by stchinedu: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
vfactor:

Can that one move or its just for decoration!

I suppose the OP is calling on youth to start doing something instead of stayin idle and waiting on the government! 'That one that cannot move', is it not an innovation, if not an invention?
Even if it is a decoration, will it not bring money if done in quantity for sale...even shipped out for sale?
The 'decorations' you see around, even the one in your house, did you get them for free or you bought them?
In as much as we commend the lady in Ghana for her 'invention' (which is more of innovation than invention because, apart from the bamboo, every other thing used is not originally hers), we need to commend the innovation of the other one too.

Re: Bamboo Bicycle Made In Ghana. We Nigerians Suppose Begin Look Around The Forest by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
stchinedu:

I suppose the OP is calling on youth to start doing something instead of stayin idle and waiting on the government! 'That one that cannot move', is it not an innovation, if not an invention?
Even if it is a decoration, will it not bring money if done in quantity for sale...even shipped out for sale?
The 'decorations' you see around, even the one in your house, did you get them for free or you bought them?
In as much as we commend the lady in Ghana for her 'invention' (which is more of innovation than invention because, apart from the bamboo, every other thing used is not originally hers), we need to commend the innovation of the other one too.

Well u got a point. But out of context. I didn't post in reply to the op. I posted in reply to the poster who was comparing the moving bycles with the one made with raffia for decoration.

2 Likes

Re: Bamboo Bicycle Made In Ghana. We Nigerians Suppose Begin Look Around The Forest by stchinedu: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
vfactor:

Well u got a point. But out of context. I didn't post in reply to the op. I posted in reply to the poster who was comparing the moving bycles with the one made with raffia for decoration.
Ok.
Re: Bamboo Bicycle Made In Ghana. We Nigerians Suppose Begin Look Around The Forest by Frican: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hey guys, that bicycle moves and the United Nation's arm for climate change has featured it.
Read the related link I posted along with it.

(1) (Reply)

Nasa Found That Everything The Bible Says Is True / 10 Upcoming Technology That May Change The World / Advice On The BEST Internet Service Providers In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.