Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Can Muslims Explain This. . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Muslims Explain This. . (2808 Views)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ? / Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Muslims Explain This. . by parisbookaddict(f): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sura 69:44 - 47

And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, we would have seized him by the right hand; T[b]hen We would have cut from him the aorta[/b]. And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.

and the manner of the Prophets death:

From Tabari Volume 8, page 124: The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed [/b]because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

Bukhari's Hadith 5.713:
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, [b]I feel as if my aorta is being cut [/b]from that poison."

From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I[b] feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mohamed is the perfect evidence that satan is the master of deception for over 1 billion victims to believe his fables angry

3 Likes

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tbaba123 tbaba123 Empiree rilwayne001 tartar9 tola9ja 9jaforlife udatso and co Food is ready and served come and "chop" till ifeann sayz its owk

D summary of all is dat, muhamMAD was a mad man
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by parisbookaddict(f): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
i am so surprised at how accurate Muslims kept those records. .. didnt they stop to think that mohammed was a fraud. ..

oh i forgot.. apostasy law ensures if they do that they get beheaded
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by 9jaforlife: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2015
parisbookaddict:

And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, we would have seized him by the right hand; T[b]hen We would have cut from him the aorta[/b]. And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.

From Tabari Volume 8, page 124: The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed [/b]because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

Bukhari's Hadith 5.713:
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, []I feel as if my aorta is being cut b]from that poison."

From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I[] feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

[b] E-v-i-l-gelist Ifeann aka parisbookaddict... Not everyone who reads, understands, especially when you have a sickness called bigotry wink

Q69-40
[That] indeed, the Qur'an is the word of a noble Messenger.

Q69:41
And it is not the word of a poet; little do you believe.

Q69:42
Nor the word of a soothsayer; little do you remember.

Q69:43
[It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.

Q69:44
And IF Muhammad HAD made up about Us some [false] sayings

Q69:45
We would have seized him by the right hand

Q69:46
Then We would have cut from him the aorta.

Q69:47
And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.

Q69:48
And indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder for the righteous.

Q69:49
And indeed,
[size=16pt] We know that among you are deniers. [/size]

Q69:50
And indeed, [size=16pt] it will be [a cause of] SORROW upon the disbelievers.
[/size]

Apart from your chronic bigotry, you need help with grammar. "If Muhammad had" means he did not

The death of the Prophet (PBUH) had NOTHING to do with the revelation of the Quran. The Quran is Complete and Faultless. Allah said it in this verse...

Q6:115
[size=16pt] Perfected is the Word of thy Lord in truth and justice. [/size] There is naught that can change His words (Quran). He is the Hearer, the Knower.

Those verses in bold red above are referring to YOU! undecided [/b]

10 Likes

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by parisbookaddict(f): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2015
9jaforlife:

[b] E-v-i-l-gelist Ifeann aka parisbookaddict... Not everyone who reads, understands, especially when you have a sickness called bigotry wink

Q69-40

And indeed,

[/size]

Apart from your chronic bigotry, you need help with grammar. "If Muhammad had" means he did not

The death of the Prophet (PBUH) had NOTHING to do with the revelation of the Quran. The Quran is Complete and Faultless. Allah said it in this verse...

[size=16pt] Perfected is the Word of thy Lord in truth and justice. [/size] There is naught that can change His words (Quran). He is the Hearer, the Knower.

as your prophet died he felt as if his aorta was begin cut just as he decleared in his quran would happen to him if he was indeed a fraud. ..

:Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, []I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein..

mr muslim the coincidence is too much. .
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2015
parisbookaddict:
i am so surprised at how accurate Muslims kept those records. .. didnt they stop to think that mohammed was a fraud. ..

oh i forgot.. apostasy law ensures if they do that they get beheaded
if you're not a fool,why would they even record it in the first place if your stupid 'analysis' is correct.

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by parisbookaddict(f): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
crusadistic:
if you're not a fool,why would they even record it in the first place if your stupid 'analysis' is correct.

When u bump into your early Arab muslim ancestors you can ask them...

U can also ask the early muslim caliph uthman why during his reign he burnt thousands of the manuscripts of the original quran many of which contradicted eachother and themselves more than todays quran.

2 Likes

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U can also ask the early muslim caliph uthman why during his reign he burnt thousands of the manuscripts of the original quran many of which contradicted eachother and themselves more than todays quran.
what contradiction,why didn't they also burn this one then moo.

3 Likes

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by gatiano(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Surah 69 of the Quran is actually for you to learn from. It is good for you if you understand.

What other books do you know that opens with the below confirmation? Not even the bible..

2:1 I, Allah, am the best Knower.

2:2 This Book, there is no doubt in it, is a guide to those who keep their duty,

2:3 Who believe in the Unseen and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them,

2:4 And who believe in that which has been revealed to thee and that which was revealed before thee, and of the Hereafter they are sure.

2:5 These are on a right course from their Lord and these it is that are successful.

parisbookaddict:

Bukhari's Hadith 5.713:
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, [b]I feel as if my aorta is being cut [/b]from that poison."

From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I[b] feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by 9jaforlife: 12:03am On Jun 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

as your prophet died he felt as if his aorta was begin cut just as he decleared in his quran would happen to him if he was indeed a fraud. ..

:Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, []I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein..

mr muslim the coincidence is too much. .

You got it right! It was mere coincidence!!

Evilgelist Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, here's what you can do if you don't agree: go and die wink

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by utenwuson: 6:08am On Jun 18, 2015
some people re jst Tooo stuuupid! op is a fraudster! ur brain is under ur legs n it's Mkn good reasoning elude u!

2 Likes

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by parisbookaddict(f): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2015
9jaforlife:

You got it right! It was mere coincidence!!

Evilgelist Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, here's what you can do if you don't agree: go and die wink

So your view is that it is coincidentally.

Wow... All this evidence has been brought to you and yet u deny the validity all in an effort to defend a dead fraud, paedophile, sex addict and mass murder.

Mr muslim go and repent before it is too late for you.

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by parisbookaddict(f): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2015
utenwuson:
some people re jst Tooo stuuupid! op is a fraudster! ur brain is under ur legs n it's Mkn good reasoning elude u!

Typical unintelligent method Muslims employ to defend their prophet. moHARMmad will be proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by plainbibletruth: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2015
crusadistic:
what contradiction,why didn't they also burn this one then moo.

This is the truth as to why:
Originally various texts of Mohammed's recitations emerged leading to different sects.
As this situation could weaken the religion, powerful leaders of Islam decided to have only one rendition. When the leaders came out with one version, they sort for, collected and destroyed as many variants as they could find. They then pronounced their assembled version as the authentic Quran.  

Of course after this many untouched ones still surfaced giving rise to the sharp divisions that still exists in Islam today.
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Anas09: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2015
Allah is Liar. Nothing he says is true. He is a blood thirsty demon with his sex addicted mad prophet. What promise did mohamed gave to u at his dead birth? My Jesus said, IT IS FINISHED. He paid in full the price for my sins. What did allah the liar and his mad thiefing prophet do for you?
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by gatiano(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2015
You are closed minded, and blind in the sense that you see with your eyes and hear with your ears but you define that which you see and hear by another person's defination. Wake the hell up from your deep slumber, and don't be gullible as like a child.

Anas09:
Allah is Liar. Nothing he says is true. He is a blood thirsty demon with his sex addicted mad prophet. What promise did mohamed gave to u at his dead birth? My Jesus said, IT IS FINISHED. He paid in full the price for my sins. What did allah the liar and his mad thiefing prophet do for you?

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by mustymatic(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

There is no contradiction in the quran, verses explain verses

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Nuclearact: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anas09:
You should be more careful how our talk or type about Allah (God). Allah is what the Arabians call God, just like Olorun in Yoruba and Chineke in Igbo. Secondly, Mohammed (pbuh) is a messenger and prophet of God (Allah) and because you do not believe in his prophecy or made to believe that terrorist in the world are Muslim doing Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) work should be addressed with maturity and not illiterate act. Verily it will be very hard for linguistic student to solve calculus. We (Muslims) love and believe in past prophets of God (Allah) including Isa (Jesus). The main problem between Muslims and Christians is that we believe Jesus is a prophet and not God and also believe Mohammed came to finish his work.

Fellow brothers and sisters in islam, it is a bad decade or let me call it century for Muslims all over the world with the emergence of insurgence who are mistaken as Muslim, but I pray that we win the war soon as well as the heart of many other unbelievers. Amen
Ramadan Kareem

5 Likes

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
mustymatic:

There is no contradiction in the quran, verses explain verses

Your quoran is full of contradictions and filthy lies so stop talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by mustymatic(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jagoon:

Your quoran is full of contradictions and filthy lies so stop talking rubbish.
I can list a hundred contradictions in the Bible right away...definition of perfect... Quran

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nuclearact:
You should be more careful how our talk or type about Allah (God). Allah is what the Arabians call God, just like Olorun in Yoruba and Chineke in Igbo. Secondly, Mohammed (pbuh) is a messenger and prophet of God (Allah) and because you do not believe in his prophecy or made to believe that terrorist in the world are Muslim doing Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) work should be addressed with maturity and not illiterate act. Verily it will be very hard for linguistic student to solve calculus. We (Muslims) love and believe in past prophets of God (Allah) including Isa (Jesus). The main problem between Muslims and Christians is that we believe Jesus is a prophet and not God and also believe Mohammed came to finish his work.

Fellow brothers and sisters in islam, it is a bad decade or let me call it century for Muslims all over the world with the emergence of insurgence who are mistaken as Muslim, but I pray that we win the war soon as well as the heart of many other unbelievers. Amen
Ramadan Kareem

Insurgency(islamic terrorism) started with mohamed himself and he left instructions for his followers to continue the insurgency to impose islam around the world. Islam was birthed in violence, spread with violence and is being sustained with violence till this very day so don't talk about it being a decade or century thing. The real problem is islam itself and it's false prophet mohamed, the sooner you and other muslims realise this and dump the religion the better for the whole world.
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by jcross19: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nuclearact:

Ramadan Kareem
allah is a poo, powerless that make all muslims are defending his or it poo; unlettered that was confused how many days the earth was created, to the extent he or it could not ascertain how man was made .the funniest part of it is that allah don't hear your language but only arabian because is not GOD who is the ORIGINATOR of all languages. If is a lie then why can't you pray in your dialect.
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by malvisguy212: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
9jaforlife:

Q69-40

And indeed,

[/size]

you did not explained anything here.

And IF Muhammad HAD made up about
Us some [false] sayings
We would have seized him by the right
hand
Then We would have cut from him the
aorta.

What is Allah saying here? If muhammed had say something contrary to what He command him to say, Allah will cut of his AORTA. Is it not what the verse is saying?

What next? Muhammed, before he died, he made this same complained about his AORTA.

Bukhari's Hadith 5.713:
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his
ailment in which he died, used to say, "O
'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the
food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, [b]
I feel as if my AORTA is being cut [/b]from
that poison."

Is this a coincidence ?
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by 9jaforlife: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s] [size=5pt] you did not explained anything here.

Us some [false] sayings
hand
aorta.

What is Allah saying here? If muhammed had say something contrary to what He command him to say, Allah will cut of his AORTA. Is it not what the verse is saying?

What next? Muhammed, before he died, he made this same complained about his AORTA.

Bukhari's Hadith 5.713:
food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, [b]
I feel as if my AORTA is being cut [/b]from
that poison."

Is this a coincidence ? [/size] [/s]
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by 9jaforlife: 12:39am On Jun 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]
So your view is that it is coincidentally.

Wow... All this evidence has been brought to you and yet u deny the validity all in an effort to defend a dead fraud, paedophile, sex addict and mass murder.

Mr Muslim [/s] Evilgelist Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, go and repent before it is too late for you.
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Demmzy15(m): 2:39am On Jun 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
you did not explained anything here.

Us some [false] sayings
hand
aorta.

Bukhari's Hadith 5.713:
food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time,
I feel as if my AORTA is being cut from
that poison"

Is this a coincidence ?
Ignorance of the Arabic language is bliss for you and your other evangelists, since you guys don't know that the Arabic word translated as "aorta" in Surah 69, Ayah 46 is different from the word used in the hadeeth literature (e.g. Saheeh Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713 & Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 39)

The word translated as "aorta" in 69:46 is al-wateen, while the word used in the hadith literature is al-abhar. Unfortunately, for you - you and Ifeann's entire argument has already crumbled - there is a difference in meaning between these words in the Arabic language.

Az-Zubaydee in his famous Arabic dictionary Taaj al-'Aroos min Jawaahir Al-Qaamoos cites the scholar Ibn Athir as saying:

"The Abhar is a vein that originates from the head and extends to the feet."

He then proceeds to say after assigning names to specific veins and their respective locations in the human body:

"And it extends to the back and is called al-wateen."

So here we observe that al-wateen is actually a part of al-abhar. This is why al-wateen is sometimes used synonymously with al-abhar in some dictionaries. It is because al-wateen is a part of al-abhar, however likewise can't be said vice versa, for Al-abhar doesn't necessarily refer to al-wateen.

Here is where the problem lies for you, for how can you clearly and decisively demonstrate to us that when the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) used the word abhar, that he was specifically referring to the al-wateen part of it? I can't fathom how you would be able to demonstrate this.

If you really think the Prophet Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) was poisoned, then I'll prove to you that we was way stronger in strength and faith than biblical jesus. Don't test me o, because I've already set a trap for you! Bunch of illiterates! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Demmzy15(m): 2:51am On Jun 19, 2015
Anas09:
Your jesus actually said three different statements which are totally contradictory in the 4 canonical gospels!
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by tope777(m): 3:45am On Jun 19, 2015
I will like to settle this argument once and for all with a video ( 5mb can't load here), check my signature and WhatsApp me and I will send to you.
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

Ignorance of the Arabic language is bliss for you and your other evangelists, since you guys don't know that the Arabic word translated as "aorta" in Surah 69, Ayah 46 is different from the word used in the hadeeth literature (e.g. Saheeh Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713 & Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 39)

The word translated as "aorta" in 69:46 is al-wateen, while the word used in the hadith literature is al-abhar. Unfortunately, for you - you and Ifeann's entire argument has already crumbled - there is a difference in meaning between these words in the Arabic language.

Az-Zubaydee in his famous Arabic dictionary Taaj al-'Aroos min Jawaahir Al-Qaamoos cites the scholar Ibn Athir as saying:

"The Abhar is a vein that originates from the head and extends to the feet."[/b]

He then proceeds to say after assigning names to specific veins and their respective locations in the human body:

"And it extends to the back and is called al-wateen."

So here we observe that al-wateen is actually a part of al-abhar. This is why al-wateen is sometimes used synonymously with al-abhar in some dictionaries. It is because al-wateen is a part of al-abhar, however likewise can't be said vice versa, for Al-abhar doesn't necessarily refer to al-wateen.

Here is where the problem lies for you, for how can you clearly and decisively demonstrate to us that when the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) used the word abhar, that he was specifically referring to the al-wateen part of it? I can't fathom how you would be able to demonstrate this.

If you really think the Prophet Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) was poisoned, then I'll prove to you that we was way stronger in strength and faith than biblical jesus. Don't test me o, because I've already set a trap for you! Bunch of illiterates! grin grin

What is this dunce saying Even your useless quoran acknowledges that Jesus was far greater than your evil wannabe prophet.
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Demmzy15(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2015
Jagoon:

What is this dunce saying Even your useless quoran acknowledges that Jesus was far greater than your evil wannabe prophet.
Thank God you couldn't refute my clear points, this victory! grin Abuses as usual!

*in Usofia's voice*
"Ayam the winner, you're a loser" tongue
Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by Angelou(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Tbaba123 tbaba123 Empiree rilwayne001 tartar9 tola9ja 9jaforlife udatso and co
Food is ready and served come and "chop" till ifeann sayz its owk

D summary of all is dat, muhamMAD was a mad man
food is ready along with chilled camel piss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 / Wukari In Taraba State Is On 24hours Curfew / Scientist,atheist And Others How Is It Possible?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.