Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State (2115 Views)

Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) / FG Bans Helicopter Shuttle From Kaduna To Abuja - PUNCH / Foreign Airlines Notify FG Of Unwillingness To Operate From Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State by danielous(m): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
hello pls, how do i get to Ogun state from Kaduna state.. someone need your urgent reply.
Re: How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State by thepathfinder1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
What's your mission in Ogun State before I give you the direction?
Re: How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State by wetdspace(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Trek
Re: How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
By road or air?
Well, by road, I will suggest you get a Lagos bus or Ibadan (Oyo) bus. Whichever you go with, when you get to Lagos or Ibadan, it will be easy for you to get to Ogun State. There is no direct bus from Kaduna to Ogun but I can assure you of Kd to Lag or IB.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State by missdebs(f): 12:42am On Jun 15, 2015
bros, i advice you to start trekking

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State by thepathfinder1(m): 12:49am On Jun 15, 2015
missdebs:

Hahahaha Are we going to call that Trek4Amosun? U wicked like my greatgrand ma.. lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State by danielous(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2015
thepathfinder1:
What's your mission in Ogun State before I give you the direction?
the guy is coming for p.utme in Abeokuta
Re: How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State by danielous(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2015
scribespad:
By road or air?
Well, by road, I will suggest you get a Lagos bus or Ibadan (Oyo) bus. Whichever you go with, when you get to Lagos or Ibadan, it will be easy for you to get to Ogun State. There is no direct bus from Kaduna to Ogun but I can assure you of Kd to Lag or IB.

Thank you, scribespad
Re: How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State by danielous(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2015
grin
thepathfinder1:

Hahahaha Are we going to call that Trek4Amosun? U wicked like my greatgrand ma.. lol
Nobody can trek pass Amosun, so,why trek fr Amosun.. grin
Re: How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State by danielous(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin
missdebs:
Nice advice, I'll put that into consideration too...
Re: How Do I Get To Ogun State From Kaduna State by thepathfinder1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
danielous:
the guy is coming for p.utme in Abeokuta

Oh I see...

(1) (Reply)

Accident Along Asaba Express Road Two People Dead (pictures)viewers Discreation / Sweden Student Resident Permit / Pls I Need Direction From Lagos Island To Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.