Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment (7906 Views)

Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( / Any Dog Kennel In Ife??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by owner(m): 12:49am On Jun 15, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have been Secretly following this Pet section for Monhts now, Reading Interesting Post and Comment from a whole lot of Dog Breeders and I decided to Invest in Dog Breeding Business.

I have got enough Dogs presently and am hoping to Expand to nothing less than 60 Dogs before the End of 2015.

The Dog Kennel is fully functioning right now and I need Advice from my Ogas at the Top.

If you Wish to work in my Kennel, Let me know.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by owner(m): 12:50am On Jun 15, 2015
More Pics as times goes on.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by kunlesufyan(m): 2:18am On Jun 15, 2015
Wow!!! This is serious in
Investment ...nice one man.....all the best ..will follow this thread ..I hope you deal pure breed sha

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 15, 2015
Whao!
this guy meant business.
about your 60 dogs, I was expecting to hear pure breeds
because volume is not what counts, but quality.

If you have purebreds, you will record serious profits.

8 Likes

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by aAK1(m): 5:14am On Jun 15, 2015
I will advice you spend more money importing your dogs

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by TrendKennels(m): 5:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Nice job well done;
good luck!
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by tobolos(m): 6:03am On Jun 15, 2015
Bros,you mean serious business o!

All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 15, 2015
Nice, but what kind of breeds do you have? Looking for a pure breed presa canario

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by Mckandre(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2015
@the first pics. that Baba at the far right, na sh¡t hin dey sh¡t?
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by owner(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2015
Phantomstranger:
Nice, but what kind of breeds do you have? Looking for a pure breed presa canario

Presently I have:-

3 Adults boerboel
2 Puppy boerboel
2 Caucasian
4 Rotweiler
1 St Bernand
1 NeapolitanMastiff

Waiting for a Friend who want to help Import More Dogs from Russia.

Thanks for the Advice Guys, Am happy.

3 Likes

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by knyte(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2015
This is huge
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by generalj1(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2015
nice one guy.

the thing is, in osun state, to get meat and chicken to feed the dogs will be a whole lot cheaper.

if u give a guy in local abattoir meat seller 5k for biscuit bone and meat reminants (ashamo egungun)..what you will get will be so great.

focus on regular deworming them...give them raw meat and multi vitamins.

please ensure you have pure bred...and watch your returns multiply.

the truth is...feeding mutt and pure breds is the same but the result is different.

3 Likes

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by owner(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2015
generalj1:
nice one guy.

the thing is, in osun state, to get meat and chicken to feed the dogs will be a whole lot cheaper.

if u give a guy in local abattoir meat seller 5k for biscuit bone and meat reminants (ashamo egungun)..what you will get will be so great.

the truth is...feeding mutt and pure breds is the same but the result is different.

God Bless you bro.

I Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by knyte(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2015
owner:
Hi Guys,

I have been Secretly following this Pet section for Monhts now, Reading Interesting Post and Comment from a whole lot of Dog Breeders and I decided to Invest in Dog Breeding Business.

I have got enough Dogs presently and am hoping to Expand to nothing less than 60 Dogs before the End of 2015.

The Dog Kennel is fully functioning right now and I need Advice from my Ogas at the Top.

If you Wish to work in my Kennel, Let me know.
This is amazing but wld advise u get a personal vet u work with, limit visitor entrance cos you dnt knw where they have been to so as not to bring unnecessary infections to ur Kennels. Make sure if u ur male dog as stud service u need to b sure about the female too. In summary for a project like this u need to b very careful not to loose what took serious finances, time and prayers in a day. Should come arnd anytime am in osun (u can kindly drop ur contact info)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by kunlesufyan(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2015
generalj1:
nice one guy.

Bro aw u dey? I have a quick question for you..my female gsd has had stillbirth like three times ..iv treated her severally and even changed the male as advised by the vet ..same thing still...wat do You think is wrong ?
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by popoolagroup(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2015
honestly i must commend you on the construction of the kennel thats a nice piece of structure you have there. i'll only advice you to improve your breeding stock and stick to the breed(s) you love, dont be a jack of all trade", and always study bloodlines it's not just about importing some breeders wouldn't give the best so make research, visit other kennels,etc.
and dont forget the main aim of dog breeding which is not to make profit but to improve the breed standard.
regards,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by pmadise(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
aAK1:
I will advice you spend more money importing your dogs

Does it mean pedigree dogs cannot be gotten locally again even from the renowned breeders in this NL section? I'm not unaware of some breeders here in 9ja peddling half as full breed but seeing importation from wherever as the penacea makes me curious.
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by knyte(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
pmadise:

Does it mean pedigree dogs cannot be gotten locally again even from the renowned breeders in this NL section? I'm not unaware of some breeders here in 9ja peddling half as full breed but seeing importation from wherever as the penacea makes me curious.
I wonder cos ds term 'importing" has been so widely used to the extent we feel if we get a quality dog here for 100k we won't go for it but rather a sub standard that wld sell for 150 just cos its imported. We have people that have imported pedigree dogs and are running a good breeding program so why can't we encourage that instead of going all the way. Jus saying*

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by arcbay(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
OP...I'll be blunt here, please take no offense because I mean none.

Firstly, this is a nice prospect I must confess, but be sure you're doing it for the love for them and not for ROI.

Secondly, you're a starter, you shouldn't be after populating your kennel, rather you shld be after quality and the maintenance of standards. You need to consider the risk of transfer of infection. Sure you can't understand what I mean now, but soon you'll get to know the risks involved. It's better you have few dogs with an unquestionable and undisputable purity than having many dogs from impure lineage.

Thirdly, you need to get a whole lot of things right before going large scale. Feeding, medication, time, quarantine measures, etc

Fourthly, I'd advice you get the attention of an expert, one who you can always call on in trouble, someone who has an undivided loyalty for you.

I wish you well in your quest bro, much love.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
owner:

3 Adults boerboel
2 Puppy boerboel
2 Caucasian
4 Rotweiler
1 St Bernand
1 NeapolitanMastiff

Wanna buy a st Bernard, plus looking for a champion Caucasian for mine

Can I see pics?

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by chucky234(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2015
owner:

3 Adults boerboel
2 Puppy boerboel
2 Caucasian
4 Rotweiler
1 St Bernand
1 NeapolitanMastiff

I'm really impressed with what you have up there, with that said it is better to start with 4 pedigree imported dogs than with 100 locally sourced dogs.
Importing dogs from Russia is expensive, you can get superb dogs in Serbia at far cheaper rates.
Once again, nice job.
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by sewentybaba: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2015
This is what am looking for. All the best.
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by charliboy12(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
U re an inspiration to all DOG LOVERS myself included!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by Anchor84: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Anchor Kennels coming Sooon!!!
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by oluomoadebayo: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Where in Osun are you?
How do you plan managing these dogs, walking, training.....? Pls don't keep multiple Breeds like puppy mill, specialize in few breeds and improve on them. Good luck.
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by Eveezy(m): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
I would have advice u focus on just one breed of dog, and working on improving that breed instead of being a jack of all trade and yet not being able to improve any, because focusing on one breed will improve specialization. well its clearly and obviously for business business, I love d idea though, and I really love what u have put into it, am glad u ready to spend money, and u built a good kernel for your future dogs already, I wouldn't mind getting one from u someday. and thumbs up man

3 Likes

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by younglawya(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
knyte:

I wonder cos ds term 'importing" has been so widely used to the extent we feel if we get a quality dog here for 100k we won't go for it but rather a sub standard that wld sell for 150 just cos its imported. We have people that have imported pedigree dogs and are running a good breeding program so why can't we encourage that instead of going all the way. Jus saying*
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by younglawya(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
You hit it on the head
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by Hardeyraynie(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Which area at osun state
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by Nikflow96(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Waow...dats NYC ...wr in osun do u stay??
Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by deniyiking: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
At nite

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment by knyte(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Updates on the dogs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pure Breed Boerboel Puppies For Sale in Lagos / The King Cobra Vs Python / Meatball Delights Chicken Flavored.Treats For Dogs N700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.