Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,125 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) (932 Views)

Friends Throw Surprise Birthday Party For 2face's Wife Annie Idibia(pics,vid) / Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) / Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) by ChappyChase: 6:34am On Jun 15, 2015
Friends of the singer who is in the US to give birth to her second child threw her a baby shower in Atlanta. Her mother and mother in-law were  present at the baby-shower....   

It has been a season of babies for Nigerian entertainers. On May 14,  Dr Sid’s wife, Simi Osomo, had the couple’s first baby in London. Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo, also had the couple’s first baby, on Thursday, May 28, after having a miscarriage last year.

The sensational singer Omawumi, who had her baby shower in Nigeria on Sunday, April 12, before heading out to the United States, is expected to put to bed next, while the beautifully pregnant singer Tiwa Savage closely follows.

Based on the belief that a baby shower comes just a few weeks before delivery, Tiwa Savage, who had her baby shower on Sunday, May 17, and Omawumi will be the newest mothers in the coming weeks.

See pictures below:

Re: Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) by ChappyChase: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2015
Na wa oooo!! See the amount of rice way them wan eat and baby never come out yet! So watin them go chop for baby naming ceremony? Make thunder Fire poverty!!! Can I get an amen from somebody?
Re: Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) by izyrach(f): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2015
cool...I think its super cool*
Re: Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) by Tallesty1(m): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:
Na wa oooo!! See the amount of rice way them wan eat and baby never come out yet! So watin them go chop for baby naming ceremony? Make thunder Fire poverty!!! Can I get an amen from somebody?
You Too Like Food
Re: Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) by LEvuls(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2015
won't say Amen cos u created and occupied d FTC undecided
Re: Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) by ChappyChase: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
You Too Like Food
No I hate food!!!!
Re: Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) by ChappyChase: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2015
LEvuls:
won't say Amen cos u created and occupied d FTC undecided

Ha!! Oga mi ema binu....
Re: Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) by Whizzcute(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) by Pineapp: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2015
And a bush man will say;
ChappyChase:
Re: Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) by TeamSimple(m): 6:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Which one be baby shower again? Eating that level of rice before the baby's arrival,what will happen if she finally delivers?
Re: Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) by ramdris(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2015
Her face in pics 1 seems she wanna release..........................

The baby
Re: Omawumi's Friends Throw Her A Baby Shower In Atlanta(pics) by ChappyChase: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2015
TeamSimple:
Which one be baby shower again? Eating that level of rice before the baby's arrival,what will happen if she finally delivers?
And some one will call me a bush ma for complaining!!!
Pineapp:
And a bush man will say;

My Oga well done!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Of This Comedians And There Spouse Are Most Cute? / Mummy Time! Kelly Rowland Steps Out In Ripped Jeans With Her 7 Months Old Baby B / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.