Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (77783 Views)

Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
blogexpert:
That will be the worse mistake coming from you. You wan cage am?
Ah, let me ask first.Just to know if I wud leave him and move in with u grin grin
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by oludarefadipe(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Humn......
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by kakashi12(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tapout:
pls this shi't shouldn't be one sided ...... ladies are guilty of the above shi't too angry
the best post of the day

1 Like

Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
OP I'm still wondering if people with the above listed problem won't get married.
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by jrerico1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sijo01:

Are you gay
not but am guilty of them
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by femolala001(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:
My boyfriend lasted 30minutes on the 1st round today. We started around 5am in the cold morning weather. I was asleep when he started rubbing my nippple and titts till i woke up. He slid his finger into my honey pot and kissed me passionately. I went for his big Rod and sucked the cap gently till he started groaning and had a pre-cum. He penetrated me afterwards and i was so happy cos it the best sex we ever had. He used origin bitters mixed with milk and it did wonders. I feel so good and sexually satisfied. cool

try the combination and have a pleasant sex life

1 Like

Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by Marthaodion(f): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Am referring to #dickrider#
Are you for real. So you thought is so wise to bring this rubbish to the public. Anyways some people have big head with very small brain. receive sense
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by SleekyPosh(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=Tapout post=34782923]pls this shi't shouldn't be one sided ...... ladies are guilty of the above shi't too angry[/

LOOOOL
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by Sijo01(f): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
jrerico1:
not but am guilty of them
Oh, I gat your point now.
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by Campusser(m): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:
My boyfriend lasted 30minutes on the 1st round today. We started around 5am in the cold morning weather. I was asleep when he started rubbing my nippple and titts till i woke up. He slid his finger into my honey pot and kissed me passionately. I went for his big Rod and sucked the cap gently till he started groaning and had a pre-cum. He penetrated me afterwards and i was so happy cos it the best sex we ever had. He used origin bitters mixed with milk and it did wonders. I feel so good and sexually satisfied. cool

try the combination and have a pleasant sex life

How much orijin pay u to advertise for them ni?
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by millionboi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
OP u wicked o,u wnt al d gals 2remain single?
nobosaba:

Source: http://www.trendyglitzy.com/2015/03/must-read-for-all-ladies-dont-marry.html?m=1
Even u urself is guity of 1
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by sixtus3606(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
ITbomb:
lol
Naija girls no send as long as the cash is secured for them

1. IF it were cheating, Tuface would never have gotten married. When you have money, the only wish for the girl is to be the main chick or babymama while others are side chicks.

2. Violent? I no go even talk that one. They would say "it was my fault" as long as the money as there

3. Proclamation noni? Just get a nice apartment with premium subscription to African Magic and you will be guaranteed the services of a full housewife with no payment of dowry.

4. Addiction: She met him at a bar and then spend her waking hours trying to make him stop going to the bar. Goodluck

Guys, be focus and get your cash first, na tooth pick you go use choose the best. no need to learn habits or wooing lines
GOD bless you my brother!!!
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by coldcandy: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Don't get married to your girl friend if she does this one thing: if her kini is wider than river benue, and water is always rushing out of it once she sees any fine guy in your area
funny.
hw wud u know abt d water running thing?
Or u gonna go everywhere with your hand btw her kini?
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by Wyclefniranz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
elantraceey:
I can't even date someone like that except for the cheating which can't be known at first.
elantraceey:
I can't even date someone like that except for the cheating which can't be known at first.
elantraceey:
yeyenatu
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by jabojafa(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
The title should be like "dont marry your partner if he or she do all these things"... Coz sure i know a neighbour's wife that does these
hw did knw dt ur neighbour's wife is doing so if u arent d 1 doing it to her?
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by JOYSTUDIOZ: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
THE BEST SEX TAPE EVER LEAKED ONLINE, A MUST WATCH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elYXEoTQZ3g
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by HRich(m): 1:08am On Jun 16, 2015
nobosaba:

Okay yea Heaven is my home if it's real. But the truth is am not into any relationship
Hahahahahahaha. Then you are the biggest cheater.
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by Osarieme415(m): 1:19am On Jun 16, 2015
Why should a girl marry a guy who is a culprit of the aforementioned vices in the first place? Only a joker will
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by sexaddict08(m): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2015
ollah1:

Ur handle and comment dont go hand in hand

it is an addiction doesn't make it a sin. some people are addicted to TV, eating sugar, sleeping late, are they sinners?
don't judge me by my moniker.
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by idihcoben: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2015
WHAT IF YOU DISCOVER THAT YOUR MAN IS AN ARMED ROBBER? www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things by jbblues24(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2019
I want to make love to your experience! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics / Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.