Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,505 members, 7,888,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

A Daf Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Daf Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers (570 Views)

Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" / Keke Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers For Causing An Accident In Borno. Graphic Pics / Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Daf Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers by hamzak61: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2015
it was very surprising, this morning on my to kaduna, when I am about to get to Kaduna toll gate from zaria, I saw different cars,dafs all parked on the road, i ask people what happen, it was a soldier among the soldiers that were in toll gate checking point that shot one of these daf driver that lead to the lorries road blocking, as you know these daf drivers when you do little thing to them, they will block the road not to talk of killing one of them, as for the Kaduna I'm going I have to trek to kawo before getting bus that take me to were i'm going.

Re: A Daf Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers by INTROVERT(f): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2015
Wetin make the soldier shoot the driver self. All these soldier go dey do anyhow. If them see BH them go dey run. angry
Re: A Daf Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers by 3ace(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2015
SMH, a bullet meant for a Boko boy. By the way OP, please work more on your writing skill.
Re: A Daf Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers by bolafez(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2015
eehya!

rip
Re: A Daf Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers by tuffgongjo(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
OP,why you "Murder" oyinbo like this now?

(1) (Reply)

A Corps Member Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo / 'babalawo' Aarrested For Defrauding A Prince Battling For A Throne. / Body Camera Catches Police Shoot Man In The Head [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.