Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office (909 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office by lillyjane(f): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2015
I was just relaxing with my phone then I remembered to go through my Facebook wall to see what's up with friends, then I came across this well articulated post about President Buhari's achievements within 10-days in office.

The most astonishing part is that all of these was achieved without ministers....Read from Faisal Imam Ma'aruf, the guy who composed it below......

AND ALL WITHOUT MINISTERS:

●Muhammadu Buhari, President of Nigeria, has set world record in 10 days in office with his diplomatic shuttles focusing on Security and revamping the economy.

●He has been to Chad and Niger.
He has been to Germany for G7 Summit,
Sent Osinbajo to Sudan,
Hosted Chad Basin Commission Heads of States Summit still on security,
Off to AU Summit in South Africa.

●Dealing with oil thieves and already recovered over $3b dollars within 10 days.
Getting the oil thieves to bring the diverted fuel and other products through the crude swap into the country which is why the fuel scarcity is no longer as bad as it was 3 weeks ago even with the refusal of marketers to import.

Read More Here>>>http://www.gistpost.com/2015/06/what-president-buhari-has-achieved.html
Re: What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office by udemzyudex(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2015
I thought maybe after the election they would have paid you guys off, didn't know they still keep you guys to continue spreading rubbish...

achievement my foot..

1 Like

Re: What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office by jumper524(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Any body who's not felling the ease must be an agent of poverty

1 Like

Re: What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2015
All glory to God
Re: What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office by Mogidi: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari has broken world record as the President who travelled the most in 10 days.
Re: What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2015
Are these the achievements??
Minor mediocre and hypocrites
Re: What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office by worksmart(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari was toppled 30th May 2015.

Otherwise why do you think he failed to appear to inaugurate the National Assembly?

Buhari who has never missed any national event before.

All images of him abroad were all recorded prior to 28 May 2015.
Mogidi:
Buhari has broken world record as the President who travelled the most in 10 days.
Re: What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office by Mogidi: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2015
worksmart:
Buhari was toppled 30th May 2015.

Otherwise why do you think he failed to appear to inaugurate the National Assembly?

Buhari who has never missed any national event before.

All images of him abroad were all recorded prior to 28 May 2015.
I knew it....thanks for confirming what I'd always thought.
Buhari is a figment of my imagination, the man doesn't exist, no one that stupid exist in real life.
Re: What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office by worksmart(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2015
Go and get some help.
Mogidi:

Buhari is a figment of my imagination, the man doesn't exist, no one that stupid exist in real life.
Re: What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office by lillyjane(f): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2015
Mogidi:

How can you talk about your leader in such a manner?
Re: What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office by chimerase2: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2015
And somebody wit a God givin brain posted dis rubbish?
Pls how is traveling abroad wining and dinning wit world leaders become an achievement and how is sending osinabaNJO to sudan an achievement cus de last time i checked sucide bombers and boko haram are having a field day
smh...
And which moni baba recover? Shey na 4 una village dat one happen eh

(1) (Reply)

The Resurgence Of Insurgents- By Harry Slim Omoakhia / Sultan Of Sokoto Releases Telephone Numbers To Report Sighting Of New Moon / PHOTO: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.