Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Accidental Victim - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Accidental Victim (200288 Views)

Fiction Story: Inheritance Is Accidental / Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
a great story with a mixture of tragedy nd comedy as d ending. nice work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
mitchyy:
@dioxidane I just spent hours reading your story from the start to finish!!! I just have to say you're an exceptionally good writer with an amazing sense of imagination and description.
I really wish you can publish this story as a book so you can make something off it. Your hardwork and talent will pay off soon. I'm completely floored. Thanks for making my day with this. You have satisfied my appetite for reading a book today.

NB: I'm itching to know what happened to Staci

smiley Wow! Thanks a bunch! Are you a jw?
Re: Accidental Victim by kingphilip(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dioxidane though it took longer than necessary to complete the story but all in all it has been a great reading ride all through..

Thanks for sharing Wishing you a glorious year in 2016

Please when is the sequel coming out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by labaski(f): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
this story is hot dioxidane.. honestly.. I'm happy you were. able to complete d story.. pls mention me when the sequel. is ready..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
God bless you man!!! You made my new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by chiboyo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dioxidane, please would staci go scot-free?

How I wish she could pay for her treacherous acts
Re: Accidental Victim by WFDharmieSleek(f): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
following
Re: Accidental Victim by MsOse: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Been a ghost reader....but I must confess this story kept me glued to my screen. Its a very interesting, educating and mind blowing story ( can pass for a movie). The act and characters are on point..and good use of english. Its a new yr and I pray more grace to your elbow. Keep up the good work.

Waiting for the sequel. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by mitchyy(f): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Dioxidane:

smiley Wow! Thanks a bunch! Are you a jw?

Yes. Proudly one. Well done

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by ZeusAlmighty(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Walahi, I can't wait for the sequel...I doff my Hat Dioxidane. Please when will it premiere? Meanwhile Happy 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by BolaLFC(f): 12:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Wow! I made sure I read this interesting story from d beginning to d end. It took hours but then, it's a nice one. More power to your elbow, more understanding too. Now I can sleep *yawns*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by labaski(f): 12:43am On Jan 02, 2016
donkross1:

Shuuu I no tell you. See fine fine girls dey view we thread oo cheesy. Make I dengepose.
well done.. iffa catch u. ehn?? you'll Smell ur yansh..
Re: Accidental Victim by cherrybrown(f): 6:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Dioxidane you did a very wonderful job here and i love that,i wish each and every one of you here Happy New Year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by betapikin: 6:19am On Jan 02, 2016
God bless u @dioxidane
I av already gave up on d story until I saw it on front page,may God continue to strenghting u
you are a very good writer.
am waiting patiently for d sequel to
start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by Mekky05(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Dioxidane.. Thank God you finished the story,but unfortunately it was tragic. A minute silence for our fallen hero(Mustapha).. Damien and Funmi are automatically couples,no holds barred. No forget to mention me when you start the sequel oohhh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by donkross1(m): 7:24am On Jan 02, 2016
labaski:
well done.. iffa catch u. ehn?? you'll Smell ur yansh..

Mogbe oo dem don catch me grin
Re: Accidental Victim by Tcapello: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
wow wow wow
what a story
stayed up to 4hrs ystdy reading this, and its worth it
thumbs up Prof Dioxidane.
am sure Wole Soyinka would like to work with somebody like u...
again tank u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by fippycbk(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Phewwwww! Finally. Good a thing I started when the story was done. Refreshing the page in anticipation would have killed me grin

Nice Story. Keep it up OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Great Story @ OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by katoto: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
What a tragic end! My only snag with this interesting n commendable story was the predictability of Mustapha's death. Next time enthrall your readers with the unpredictabity of the end of your character.All in all it was captivating n worthy of commendation.More grease 2 your pen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by ademoladeji(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dioxidane baba, you've done a great job mehn! Finally, it has ended. I hail thee brov. May God in His infinite mercy grant you more wisdom n bless you abundantly.

My observations:

1. What happened to that secretary that's feeding the terrorists with vital info from the DSS?

2. From what katoto said above, the predictability of Musty's death... Damien shld hv been the one to die or take the bullet even if he's to live...

Weldon bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by sbabimbola(f): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
@ Dioxidane........

May the Lord bless your repertoire of knowledge, Amen.

Just stumbled on the series and I must say that it's better than any literature I'd read in recent time.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by holarindey(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
;DNice story. Really glued me to my phone 4 daYs. I love it! And more power to your elbow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by Mekky05(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
sbabimbola:
@ Dioxidane........

May the Lord bless your repertoire of knowledge, Amen.

Just stumbled on the series and I must say that it's better than any literature I'd read in recent time.

Thanks.
Hi.. Have u ever been told u look like miss kedike? Your almost her carbon copy.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by donkross1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mekky05:
Hi.. Have u ever been told u look like miss kedike? Your almost her carbon copy.
Wanted to say the same thing fah buh as people don tag me say I too like women, I say make I hold my peace oo smiley

Buh you make sense sha sbabimbola

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by razid: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
I have always maintained that not all Nigerians are lazy readers. It's the content that is missing. People read this fantastic story from first to last page and every one wanted more. So if our writers out there can relate to what is happening around us in their writings, maybe we can all begin to read as in the olden days.

This guy is a combination of James Hadley Chase and PaceSetter Series combined. May God bless your hustle @dioxidane. Make sure you publish this story. I like the content for my children.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by WFDharmieSleek(f): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
hi dioxdane.... God bless u ...... u worth something good....send ya acct details please u worth something good even if small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by adesipe(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2016
from your name. Dioxidane. I thought you were a pharmacist or Biochemist. But No! you aren't!. You are a God given talent, a superb Writer. This is so far the best nigerian story I ve read. I think it should be in the schools curriculum. jamb/ so.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by koredeeniola(f): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice story
Re: Accidental Victim by Maiyadi18(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Baba! U too much dude... I started following dis piece after I heard abut it 4rm a friend n I have to say u genius... May god continue 2 pour more ink 2 Pen... Remain bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.