Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Questions & Answers In IMPORT & EXPORT - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Questions & Answers In IMPORT & EXPORT (483 Views)

Workshop And Seminar On Import & Export Business / How To Become Import /export Broker‏ / For Import & Export Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions & Answers In IMPORT & EXPORT by lorrin: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Some people are unsure on how to go about the process of Import & Export,
If you are an Importer or a potential one read this. Do not be victim of Fake Clearing Agents.

1.Does your company do mail forwarding. Can I buy items from the U.S and you will give me a U.S. shipping address to ship it to that will deliver my items to me in Nigeria?

Answer: We pick and ship your goods from anywhere in the world to Nigeria down to the comfort of your home.

2. I was made to believe that you can help in procuring goods for clients apart from delivery. Can you confirm this?

Answer: We do not procure, but we transfer money for clients to their suppliers in China. We also assist our clients to verify the credibility of their suppliers especially in China before they make payment or order their goods. But we DO NOT purchase or order goods for our customers.

3. Do you charge a fee for this verification and money transfers?

Answer: Apart from the bank transfer charges which occur when transferring money, we don’t charge a dime from our customers for verification and money transfer. These are one of the services we render to our customers to ensure that they are in safe hands when importing goods abroad. It’s absolutely free of charge.

4. Do you ship by express galaxy tabs from China to Nigeria? If yes, how many days does it take to reach Nigeria? Can you help remit money to a business partner in China?

Answer: Yes, we do and it takes 5 working days to be in Lagos Nigeria. And we can help you remit money to a business partner in China.

For more info feel free to visit or call :

Call +234-818-9688-246, +234-808-0319-511, +234-803-7122-277
Chibyke Global,
www.chibykeglobal.com

A & B Plaza,
88, Ekoro road,
Ele Sheu Bus Stop,
Abule Egba bus stop –
Lagos, Nigeria.

+234-803-7122-277
+234-818-9688-246,
+234-808-0319-511,

info@chibykeglobal.com
chibykeglobal@gmail.com

BB PIN: 5652B450
Whats app: +2348037122277 +2348187522470

(1) (Reply)

Binary Option Training / 6 Myths About Forex Trading / Much Advise Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.