Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? (59262 Views)

Man, His Wife & Child Burnt In Their House In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Aminat508(f): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
This long standing anomaly of men sleeping with house helps even in most times ending up the woman leaving her matrimonial for the maid....who gets blame?
does the wife takes a greater blame by leaving the house maid to run everything in the house...even attending to the man's needs

while she plays madam sitting doing nothing nd forgetting her wifely duties

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by tociano009(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Teeboy22(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
hmm...nawa o

to me..i wud blame the Husband because...

Am coming back, ...i don 4get grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by INTROVERT(f): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
All parties are to blame but the biggest blame is always on the man.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by agarawu23(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
blame the wife

ask me reason if you care smiley

3 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by agarawu23(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
3 reason why you should blame the man smiley

4 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by jaybee3(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
How is it an anomaly if it's also long standing?

Large percentage of the blame should be reserved for the husband for stooping low to the extent that he allowed the maid rival the woman he got wedded to.

Small percentage of the blame should be reserved for the wife allowing temptation creep into her home knowing fully well that the husband is anything under skirt

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Teeboy22(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
blame the wife
ask me reason if you care smiley
smiley why

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why would the wife be to blame?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by ArchEnemy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
1. He is not disciplined
2. He does not fear God and his marriage vows
3. He will ruin his home

81 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by richidinho(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Madam

Free the maid jare

As you pray for promotion in your working place
The maid also deserve to be promoted grin grin

131 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Adesiji77: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
It depends on the circumstances....

While a wife would be too careless to bring in a "full-figured" maid (I can't think of any other word atm) into her matrimonial home despite knowing that she has a randy husband, you must not lay the blame on the woman should there be an incident of infidelity.

The woman should not create a vacuum that will lead the man into temptation.

Ultimately, a man must take control of his "vessel" and take responsibility for his actions.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by asumo12: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wife!

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
I'll blame the man

4 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Twaci(f): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
A woman should be able to handle her husband, marriage and family and she not able to do these successfully is failure on her part.

But then, the man -being the head of the family- should be able to help his wife carry out her duties effectively....not tempt her with reasons for divorce (e.g, extra marital affairs, physical abuse, etc).

In the case laid open by the OP, I blame the husband and his wife.

#my2cents

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by INTROVERT(f): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:

It's just in you men's blood to put your thing in any thing that wears skirt. angry

Men most times initiate such adulterous relationships and even when its the maid that does the man still has the power to refuse and sack the byatchh.

Even if your wife for any reason can't satisfy you it's still your duty to understand her and teach her and work with not chasing your maid in the kitchen angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by agarawu23(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

It's just in you men's blood to put your thing in any thing that wears skirt. angry

Men most times initiate such adulterous relationships and even when its the maid that does the man still has the power to refuse and sack the byatchh.

Even if your wife for any reason can't satisfy you it's still your duty to understand her and teach her and work with not chasing your maid in the kitchen angry
3 reason why you should blame the wife ?

1. don't tell us the wife is blind to realize the housegirl is matured enough to scatter her home , a housemaid with a killer front and back when her own is just little. Or you think temptation get respect ? devil can use anybody.

2. If a woman is hardworking, I see know reason why she should need a house girl. Even if you are working in the bank, (which is not our business) you have to create time for your house work and focus on your husband.

3. Some of you ladies can't satisfy your husband. You have killed the current your husband knew you for while you guys were dating. Now you are married to him and you think you should reduce your sexual activities. OK na , he go fuuuck una housemaid including your friends.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by jaybee3(m): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
1bkaye:
Why would the wife be to blame?
Any man that will damn consequences of his actions and proceed to sleep with their maid would certainly have shown prior signs during the course of their marriage.

She should have simply rejected the idea of employing a maid with big melons and/or massive batty
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nickymezor(f): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
richidinho:
Madam

Free the maid jare

As you pray for promotion in your working place
The maid also deserve to be promoted grin grin
hmmm I hear u sad
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Pineapp: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
If you blame the woman, she will say she gives the man sex three times a week.
If you blame the man, he will say body no be firewood.
If you blame the girl nkor, she go say na devil push her..

So, Blame devil.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by cococandy(f): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by queensmith: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
jaybee3:

Any man that will damn consequences of his actions and proceed to sleep with their maid would certainly have shown prior signs during the course of their marriage.

She should have simply rejected the idea of employing a maid with big melons and/or massive batty

if i ever heard it. . . .how is one responsible for anothers lack of control? kmt that he doesnt find big melons in the house will stop him finding them outside? the wife can only be blamed for failing to do due diligence on her husband and find out he's a philandering low life.

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Hazardd(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

whats this one saying...undecided
no one to blame..how will you feel if you are taking the same soup every night..

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by queensmith: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:
This long standing anomaly of men sleeping with house helps even in most times ending up the woman leaving her matrimonial for the maid....who gets blame?
does the wife takes a greater blame by leaving the house maid to run everything in the house...even attending to the man's needs

while she plays madam sitting doing nothing nd forgetting her wifely duties

is this a movie or a conclusion of dozens of real life experiences? Often hard to tell. . . .

You have already made the assumption the wife is doing nothing because she has a maid and the man stepped out.

Now without your assumptions the blame is easily passed to the owner - the one that betrayed his marriage vows, nobody else should share in it because nobody else is party to the marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
The gateman is to blame

5 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by agarawu23(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
queensmith:

if i ever heard it. . . .how is one responsible for anothers lack of control? kmt that he doesnt find big melons in the house will stop him finding them outside? the wife can only be blamed for failing to do due diligence on her husband and find out he's a philandering low life
now you are talking cool

BLAME THE WIFE
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
jaybee3:

Not necessarily o
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by queensmith: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
now you are talking cool

BLAME THE WIFE

not for the offence, just for not protecting herself. The offender receives 100% blame for the failure of the marriage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by INTROVERT(f): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
3 reason why you should blame the wife ?

1. don't tell us the wife is blind to realize the housegirl is matured enough to scatter her home , a housemaid with a killer front and back when her own is just little. Or you think temptation get respect ? devil can use anybody.

2. If a woman is hardworking, I see know reason why she should need a house girl. Even if you are working in the bank, (which is not our business) you have to create time for your house work and focus on your husband.

3. Some of you ladies can't satisfy your husband. You have killed the current your husband knew you for while you guys were dating. Now you are married to him and you think you should reduce your sexual activities. OK na , he go fuuuck una housemaid including your friends.

1. It's well known men bleep ever thing in skirt whether she carry front and back or no carry. Even girls that are old enough to be their daughters or younger sisters.

2. Take a chill pill. Did u marry a slave. Most of you marry just because u want a cook cleanker and bleep partner. All men know how to do is go out to work, drink afterwards and come home and ask for food. Be considerate at least because every working woman tries to balance work and family duties which is just not easy. If I cook food can't my hubby come and assist me to wash plates while we chat. He will just be in the parlour watching film and after all that work he will still want to climb. Mtscheww don't make me vex.

3. Killing current is relative. We know it's you men that suffer from quick expulsion most and also can't get it to stand when its needed the most.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by agarawu23(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

1. It's well known men bleep ever thing in skirt whether she carry front and back or no carry. Even girls that are old enough to be their daughters or younger sisters.

2. Take a chill pill. Did u marry a slave. Most of you marry just because u want a cook cleanker and bleep partner. All men know how to do is go out to work, drink afterwards and come home and ask for food. Be considerate at least because every working woman tries to balance work and family duties which is just not easy. If I cook food can't my hubby come and assist me to wash plates while we chat. He will just be in the parlour watching film and after all that work he will still want to climb. Mtscheww don't make me vex.

3. Killing current is relative. We know it's you men that suffer from quick expulsion most and also can't get it to stand when its needed the most.
still blame the wife

---- Before you marry a man, I expect you to know the kind of person he is. If you know him to be a flirt, why bring in a housemaid that's matured ? So therefore I blv you bring in trouble by yourself because if he is doing it outside, it's better than fvcking your house girl in your matrimonial home/bed. shame on you tongue

---- You can't give me excuse why you should need a house help if you are not lazy. some ladies can't wash their cloths not to talk of their husband's own . Since you think housemaid will help you reduce your stress, she will also help you reduce the rounds of sex you will be having with your husband. probably 60/40

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by INTROVERT(f): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hazardd:

whats this one saying...undecided
no one to blame..how will you feel if you are taking the same soup every night..

Looking at your profile am not surprised at your comment.

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Hazardd(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

Looking at your profile am not surprised at your comment.
who cares!undecided am telling you the real facts..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.