Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

“I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari (45188 Views)

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / The Need For Ministers Despite Existing Career Permanent Secretaries / I Dont Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by PStacks(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Nonsense
Buh u opened ur smelling mouth to insult jonathan
U better wake up

Jonathan's own was not an insult naaa!

It was the obvious, even a Blind man could see he was Clueless about the situation na, pls don't be aggrieved, Jonathan is now History in the Archives of Nigerian history..

Ok, I get wetin dey pain you for body..

Oya no vex, Jonathan is not Clueless, He's Cluefull..

If he was cluefull he would have strategised to win elections na..

Oya no vex.. Jonathan the Clueful..

I no insult Jonathan again.

You sef no insult Buhari again abeg.

We be brothers, we no suppose fight.

Pls just join me talk #SaiBuhari because this our Govt is a govt of National Unity..

I embrace you as my brother only if you stop insulting the now president.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by kingbus: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
joelenesleek:
because he promised miracle. Please don't quote back. I don't blame him though because Nigerians were desperate and loved unrealistic magic and instant change forgetting Change is always a process.
tinubu and co should have kept their big mouths shut and cautioned themselves when campaigning ,now buhari has to deliver all the promises the big odour mouth of tinubu and amaechi were busy shouting when campaigning for him. Yes we want the 5000 naira they promised grin

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by pbs4real(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari is a Dullard
buhari wife ow u dey?tongue
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
PStacks:

Seun Osewa and all Nairaland Modrators needs to do something about all this kids that come here to talk crap about the president otherwise I will have to stop visiting this site and allow all this kids have their way and we well meaning Buhari Loyalist would stage a walk out on this aggrieved TANoids.

Its ok if they lick their wounds, but they won't come here and be insulting the "Executive President, Federal Republic of Nigeria"..

Its an insult and a slap on our collective face as a Forum and a Nation.

Modrators should pls be alive to their work and stop sanctioning innocent people that makes comments in the heat of the moment compared to people who make these comments incessantly

How dare you call the President a Mad man.. Your Generation is Mad.
Madness is written all over you.

7 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by kingbus: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
PStacks:

Seun Osewa and all Nairaland Modrators needs to do something about all this kids that come here to talk crap about the president otherwise I will have to stop visiting this site and allow all this kids have their way and we well meaning Buhari Loyalist would stage a walk out on this aggrieved TANoids.

Its ok if they lick their wounds, but they won't come here and be insulting the "Executive President, Federal Republic of Nigeria"..

Its an insult and a slap on our collective face as a Forum and a Nation.

Modrators should pls be alive to their work and stop sanctioning innocent people that makes comments in the heat of the moment compared to people who make these comments incessantly

How dare you call the President a Mad man.. Your Generation is Mad.
Madness is written all over you.
your brainbox has a fuse cut. Better re programme ur brains

4 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by bamite(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
teebabsman:
This man is not fit
since u posted dis comment to be insulted, let me do ypu the favor.. You are a damn fool..hope u're happy now?
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by goldengift025(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari is a Man
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Those who invested in the business of politics are watching their business that is why they want the list of ministers out for profit. PMB you are someone's business and you must deliver. The today I heard in news that to see the first lady in her office, people pay to see her and the president too. Na wa ooo!
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

A mod should take this eddiot out of NL.

God bless you ma'am.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Neplusultra(f): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=28pt] Why are APC supporters "very" abusive when someone doubts the competence of President Buhari??[/size]
POVERTY IS THE CAUSE!!!

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by kingbus: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
goldengift025:
Buhari is a Man
this is another achievement of buhari In the last 20days ,abi? Make una well done

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Taniods might run mad reading this.

PStacks:

OMG! Then you must be my brother from another mother.. This man raises the hair on my arm.. He gives me goose pimple.

He excites me. I want to track anything and everything he does..

I don't want my life again, I want to dedicate it to Buhari and I'm not kidding about it.

God Forbids, but should the president need a body organ like a Kidney, a liver or a lungs, I'm willing to donate mine..

I'l go any length for the People's General..

He is a living Legend.

He's an Authority!

He's an Institution!

He's Noble, He's meek, he's humble, he's easy going, He's no-nonsense, he's charismatic, he's charming, he's a model, he's one of a kind, I mean he's everything.

He's a demi-god. He is my all.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by PStacks(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
kingbus:
your brainbox has a fuse cut. Better re programme ur brains

This is outright beef, I will join no issues with you. Pls be constructive and intelligent and be at your best when u want to tag me.

Ok! Is that noted? Good boy.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by smsdigito: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
No time to waste, by now whether handing over notes or not you should have known those capable of working with you and delivering results baba.

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by PStacks(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Oh! Not another Fan! I'l sign u Autograph if u ever make it where I am..
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by PStacks(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Oh! Not another Fan! I'l sign u Autograph when if u ever make it where I am..
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by PStacks(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Stop complaining!

That's you insulting GEJ:

You Must understand that Jonathan's own is not an insult but the obvious. "Chief Clueless"

However Buhari's own is outright beef and unwarranted aggression.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Coolmilly(f): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hello nairalanders!
Am glad to be full member of this great and mind blowing site after 4 years as a Guest !
Pls let's try not to insult our president,rather we should support him with our prayers and good wishes.
God bless u all. Nigeria will be great ,again!
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by PStacks(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
PUSH1:
Taniods might run mad reading this.

That would mean we would need a lot of Psychiatric Hospitals for TANoids.
My Brother, na their palava be that o jare.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by amarudeen(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:
That dull mad man is your president and will be for at least 4years. If the mad man dares to visit your household, your governor would also be there to receive him. You house will be given a facelift and possibly have new furnitures installed. At the end, you'd definitely share a testimony in church
(that is if you have what it takes to address a crowd).

Now tell us, who seems "madder"- you
honouring the mad man or the mad man himself?? cheesy

Nice sucker punch..dat guy is just too annoying grin

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by kingbus: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
[s]
PStacks:

This is outright beef, I will join no issues with you. Pls be constructive and intelligent and be at your best when u want to tag me.

Ok! Is that noted? Good boy.
[/s] try harder next time

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by PStacks(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Coolmilly:
Hello nairalanders!
Am glad to be full member of this great and mind blowing site after 4 years as a Guest !
Pls let's try not to insult our president,rather we should support him with our prayers and good wishes.
God bless u all. Nigeria will be great ,again!

Ohhh! You are highly welcome to the most exciting Forum in nigeria, how ever, you must beware of some crazy elements called TANoids, they are perpetually bitter, pls don't be mad at them. You must understand their conditions.

Welcome once again bro.

For introduction sake, I'm the Chairman, "Buhari Support on Nairaland Forum".

Operation Better Nigeria..
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
I am in onechancecountry.

This slayed me
Deaddd

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by ifihearam: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
It really baffles me how some people here think...you took the pleasure and delight to rain insults on GEJ at every slightest provocation or opportunity,now that the table has turned and your so called "preferred candidate' is t the receiving end you now bringing morals into politics...i remeber vividly how buhari was the first to condemn every move made by his predecessor,guess he has to reap what he sowed and he laid this precedent for us. So our dear APC e-rats we aint started yet because i for one WILL NEVER see anything good in this administration.

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by kingbus: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
ifihearam:
It really baffles me how some people here think...you took the pleasure and delight to rain insults on GEJ at every slightest provocation or opportunity,now that the table has turned and your so called "preferred candidate' is t the receiving end you now bringing morals into politics...i remeber vividly how buhari was the first to condemn every move made by his predecessor,guess he has to reap what he sowed and he laid this precedent for us. So our dear APC e-rats we aint started yet because i for one WILL NEVER see anything good in this administration.
buhari should bring his street light neck and start working and stop running around . There is no hiding place for him.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't think Buhari understand the importance of Ministers in government.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by NewsINigeria(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by darlenese(f): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't want to accept the fact that you are clueless cry

Lemme pretend you are not
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by dotwyz: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
The expectation is higher than manifestation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) / NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.