Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up (19260 Views)

"My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up / Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by lalasticlala(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
The woman who cut the hands of his brothers son has given reasons why she did so. if you missed the earlier story, here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/2380913/mum-cut-hands-after-ate

Read her reasons below:

Ronke Olayinka is a 40-year-old petty trader and mother of three kids, excluding Abdullahi.
Though she told our correspondent that she has three kids, neighbours asid they are up to seven. The kids are said to be from different fathers. Stating her own side of the story, Olayinka said the boy was stubborn and she only wanted him to change. She said she never knew that the cuts would be so deep. She denied ever beating the boy, except for that fateful Sunday.

She said: “I’m a struggling widow. I have three kids. One is 15, the second is 12 and the third is 10. I’m a trader. I leave home in the morning and come back at night. Whenever I return, neighbours usually complain about Abdullahi; how he usually goes to different places to eat.
Sometimes, he would go with his friends to a place called Agbele-Kale to swim. He’s just stubborn and doesn’t listen! He’s my brother’s son. I’ve been taking care of since he was a baby.” Recalling the incident of that fateful Sunday that led to her inflicting blade cuts on the boy’s hands, Olayinka said Abdullahi was like someone without home training. She narrated: “He usually goes to parties to eat.

He was behaving like someone who doesn’t have parents or like someone who has no home training. When I returned on Saturday, neighbours said I should warn him. On Sunday, he went out again. Food was ready, but he was nowhere to be seen. I was angry.

I used the blade on his two hands. I never knew it would be that bad!” Asked why she used a blade instead of a cane on the boy, Olayinka said: “Anytime I want to beat him, he would run away, forcing me to chase him. But what happened that day was the work of the devil. Yes, I poured pepper on the wounds. I only wanted to make him to be a good boy.”

Kneeling and crying profusely, Olayinka begged the police at Oke-Odo Police Station to give her a second chance. But the Divisional Police Officer, Mr. Monday Agbonika, said she would be charged to court, to serve as deterrent to other women who abuse children under their care.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/why-i-used-blade-on-him-olayinka/

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by agarawu23(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
I used the blade on his two hands. I never knew it would be that bad!”

Are you telling us you are a baby that doesn't know how dangerous a #10 blade could be?

you are just heartless and wicked. You even poured pepper on the cut, now you are blaming DEVIL.

I was 100% stubborn and I doubt you can compare your kids with my own stubbornness then but my mum didn't kill me.

They are other ways you can deal with kids not until you give them a mark they will never forget.

God will change your heart.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Omotayor123(f): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Agarawu23 Well done oooooo.

back to topic *****-.

How come her biological children are not like that

she had been taking care of the boy since he's a year old.. who is blame if he lacks home training

she's just looking for excuses. Let her be judged according to the law.
Shikena#

See her eyes like winch eyes,grin tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by INTROVERT(f): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Can some one please do to her what she did to that boy"s hand.

3 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Livintenment: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
LMAO
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by INTROVERT(f): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Devil go just de him own, people go de call him name!! angry angry undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by ArchEnemy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
You would ve been justified Ma'am if you were A robot without self will
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
They always blame devil.Devil is busy drinking garri and groundnut and you are here disturbing

10 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by justi4jesu(f): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
The devil is a liar. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Yustash001(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wicked woman....african mentality....whenever anything bad happen...they say it's the work of devil....hmmm black people indeed...

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by vokalguy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
At one point, Devil will tell these people to chill, cus they seem to be blaming him a lot for their ignorance and shenanigan.

3 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Niwdog(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Eya!

Devil don suffer

3 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Whizzcute(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Pineapp: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't blame the woman, I blame the devil who is never there to defend himself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Omotayor123(f): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=34790346][/quote] he beats you to FTC..grin
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by INTROVERT(f): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omotayor123:

he beats you to FTC..grin

Agarawu23 is my boss na. grin
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by agarawu23(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

Agarawu 23 is my boss na. grin
hahaha boss ke! grin
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by dave2meek(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Devil don suffer for people hand everything they wil blame him

3 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by dre11(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
I used the blade on his two hands. I never knew it would be that bad!” Asked why she used a blade instead of a cane on the boy, Olayinka said: “Anytime I want to beat him, he would run away, forcing me to chase him. But what happened that day was the work of the devil. Yes, I poured pepper on the wounds. I only wanted to make him to be a good boy.”

This woman is pure evil..... How can you use blade on someone hand and not know that it will be bad....

Such a weak defense from her by saying the devil pushed her to do it.... It is that same devil that would send her to kirikiri

4 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by UnknownT: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
calling on two satanists on this forum, Alfaseltzer and Philfearon, did Satan really push her?

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by marked10(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
You evil woman, u should be charged to court. nonsense, devil ko, no be only devil

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Dollyak(f): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Backward people, as always blaming the devil for their evil acts

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by jerryunit48: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
What is wrong with Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by wisefizz(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
eleeribuu
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by XRAY21(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Some one should shout this woman

Devil is tried of been devil self

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by ifeayi99: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
That same devil will make u pay for what you've done cry

3 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Sweetyie(f): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmm. This is sheer wickedness. But come to think of it oh who will take care of this little boy now? cry since his parents are dead n dis wicked woman is sure going to spend sometime in Jail .

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Hazardd(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
if women are good, jesus could have married oneundecided

3 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by madridguy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
THE WOMAN LOOKS FRUSTRATED.

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Hazardd(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Indianguyrupees: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
yoloba peoplr with silly act. Rubbish undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8-month-old Baby Found Dead Inside A Water Drum In Benin (video) / Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper / Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.