Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every - Sports (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every (100671 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time / Nigerian League Best 11 Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2010
^^

Hehehehe, well we have another season to compete for the top flight, as for your crown, can't you talk to your ogas so that they can work on that una yeye stadium? undecided
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2010
meanwhile, Sunshine stars has settled for Gateway International Stadium, Ijebu-Ode, as their venue for next season. NPL had earlier labelled the Akure Township Stadium and 5 other stadia as unsuitable to host league games
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^^

Not even sure when the league will kickstart
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^

Not even sure when the league will kickstart
There was a press release by NPL in today's Punch. It said that "the new Premier League Football season will kick off in a few days time"
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^
No date?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2010
Hun,no mind dat governor jare bt vrown is really preparing o
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2010
I can't wait for d league to start,will be going frm lagos to ilaro everyweekend,I hope we won't relegate sha
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2010
^^^^

Season never start, you don dey fear hehehehe. grin
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 12:57am On Sep 15, 2010
funny press release , few days time, where do these people learn their management skills from?

no wonder Ghanaian and south Africans keep laughing at the giant of Africa ordinary football league , no fit organise chei!
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2010
@honeric,go and concentrate on ur team jare.gabriel benson,is he still in ur team?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2010
It appears Sia1 is on the brink of losing his job with Heartland because Heartland are currently in talks with Enyimba's double winning coach, Okey Emordi to over the job of tinkering the Owerri based team. Other clubs are also said to be interested in the vastly experienced coach notably, Rangers, Pillars and Sunshine stars
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 1:33am On Sep 17, 2010
This league funny one kind, Just imagine, one coach winning the league with a club a very good club for that matter, yet some other person will just call him up and say come and coach our team

They dont sign contract?

they all have civil servant behaviour!
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2010
This season gonna be war btw crown fc and shooting stars of ibadan
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by blank(f): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^^^^
Which league is dat? Definitely not Premiership.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2010
Its d premiership
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Embele: 1:22am On Sep 22, 2010
So when do they actually finish stadium inspections and let the season begin?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2010
Cappadona123:

This season gonna be war btw crown fc and shooting stars of ibadan
and they will both end up getting relegated. 3sc only survived it with a stroke of luck last season
Embele:

So when do they actually finish stadium inspections and let the season begin?

well I think the delay is not only due to stadium inspections. It has a lot to do with with the Owumi/Baribote/NPL elections. But then, has there been a time when the league kicks off as planned?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2010
Two referees slump, die during Cooper Test
Two Nigerian referees slumped and died in Abuja on Wednesday during the Nigerian Referees Association's fitness testing programme.
The names of the late referees were given as Oyetola Olatunde, a national league referee from Oyo statae and Faloye Matthew, a premier league referee from Ogun state.
NFF media officer Robinson Okosoun confirmed the deaths to kickoffnigeria.com
"we have just heard the news now and we are still trying to find out details of what happened." Sources informed kickoffnigeria.com that both men had failed the last test which took place three months ago, but had their names included again.
http://www.kickoff.com/news/17921/two-referees-slump-die-during-cooper-test.php
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2010
Premier league stakeholders to meet this weekend to decide league kickoff
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2010
medjai:

and they will both end up getting relegated. 3sc only survived it with a stroke of luck last season well I think the delay is not only due to stadium inspections.

Lol funny, they better get relegated so that clubs like Insurance can come up grin
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Embele: 4:21am On Sep 24, 2010
can't wait. Port Harcourt Derby, Ilorin Derby, Oyo Derby (sort of) and the Jos Derby. Could be the most exciting league in years. Hopefully the home-based Eagles get some good clean competition for their preparation.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2010
@honeric,you aren't serious,I doubt if insurance can promote sef,lol
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by yousouph(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2010
@honeric. You are more informed on the local league and i want you to please help me check for a player called Azeez Shobowale playing for Abiola babes. Heard he is now playing in the Premier league and i want to confirm from another source.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2010
yousouph:

@honeric. You are more informed on the local league and i want you to please help me check for a player called Azeez Shobowale playing for Abiola babes. Heard he is now playing in the Premier league and i want to confirm from another source.

Ah!, this one go hard oo, Abiola babes should be in div2 or maybe div1 and information from that department is hard to get, i may not be able to get you the info.

Embele:

can't wait. Port Harcourt Derby, Ilorin Derby, Oyo Derby (sort of) and the Jos Derby. Could be the most exciting league in years. Hopefully the home-based Eagles get some good clean competition for their preparation.
Mouth watering, then the regional rivalry too, pillars vs enyimba, heartland vs rangers, heartland vs enyimba, rangers vs enyimba, kaduna vs enyimba, heartland vs pillars e.t.c
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by yousouph(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2010
@honeric. Thanks. A trial isn't bad but if you don't get the info, i will still appreciate your effort
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2010
^^

ok
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2010
honeric01:

Mouth watering, then the regional rivalry too, pillars vs enyimba, heartland vs rangers, heartland vs enyimba, rangers vs enyimba, kaduna vs enyimba, heartland vs pillars e.t.c

you're right. Enyimba vs Rangers is a game I look forward to every season
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2010
Its enyinmba vs Kano pillars.OH God,kano pillars got a lot of fans
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2010
Pillars vs Enyimba remain my best game to watch any season!
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2010
The league starts on october 2nd!I would be in ibadan to watch fatai amoo led shooting stars against sunshine boys
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2010
2nd of october, the only match for the opening day of season is the game between Kaduna united vs Kano pillars, that's what we call the northern derby.

^^^^

3SC vs Sunshine comes up the 2nd day of the season.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2010
Dolphin duo returns to training
by George Akpayen 25 September 2010, 10:03

Only two of the 16 players that were declared to have gone on absent without leave (AWOL) have since returned to the camp of Nigeria Premier League (NPL) side, Dolphin Football Club.

SuperSport.com was informed of this development by the club’s spokesman, China Acheru, of the return of the players.

“Two of the players, Osita Echendu and Achibi Ewenike, that did not resume for training with us at the start of the week returned to the team yesterday (Friday) and training with the rest of the team. But others did not show up,” he said.

It will be recalled that Ewenike’s whereabouts was said to be unknown while Echendu alongside Victor Ezuruike took permission to travel to Owerri to watch Heartland Football Club face JS Kabylie in a CAF Champions League game last Sunday.

Acheru also said he does not know if the Dolphin FC manager, Stanley Eguma, will sanction any of the erring players for failing to show up for the side’s pre-season programme.

“I can’t say if he will punish them, because he went to Abuja for the NPL seminar. So it is until he returns that we can really tell,” Acheru said.

Eguma during told SuperSport.com during the week in Abuja, where was attending the NPL seminar organised for coaches and captains of the 20 clubs, that the players took permission to pay visits to their families.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (78) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / Free Betting Tips For Sure Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.