Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,588 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) (15619 Views)

Neighbours Fight In Akwa-Ibom Because Of N300 Borehole Levy (photos) / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Step By Step Construction Of A 5 Bedroom Duplex At Lekki (in Pictures) Contd. 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Call us for all your Domestic or Industrial Borehole. We drill at affordable price.

Contact us today:

+2348034261643
+2348073751294

Project: Deep well Borehole

Drilling depth / Size: 265mts/883ft by 9".

Capacity : delivery of 80m3 or 80000ltre/ hr.

Completion Period ; 4weeks.

www.davezonigltd.com

Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Project : Customs Barack Borehole+ installation of tank stand + 18000 litres GP tank + fabrication and installation of pump house, Generator house. Others sundry activities.

Date :14 -29/04/2015

Drilling Depth: 58mts/ 193ft

Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
RCCG Borehole Project.

Date : May 12:2015

Depth: 26mts/ 86ft.

Location Woji PHC

Completion Time: 4hrs.

Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
New day New hope...
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Today is Wednesday of GRACE!
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy Fathers Day all!
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tell us the size.
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by VV2A(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
What's your price range?
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
VV2A:
What's your price range?

Please where is your location and type of Borehole needed( domestic or industrial)?
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
We normally test our work for Maximum output.

Project: Deep well Borehole

Drilling depth / Size: 265mts/883ft by 9".

Capacity : delivery of 80m3 or 80000ltre/ hr.

Completion Period ; 4weeks

Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by VV2A(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
DAVEZONIGLTD:

Please where is your location and type of Borehole needed( domestic or industrial)?

It's in Edu Town, Close to Agbara and it's for domestic use.
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
cALL 08034261643

VV2A:

It's in Edu Town, Close to Agbara and it's for domestic use.
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thank God for the month of JUNE.
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Happy new Month. JULY shall favor us all. AMEN!!
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Borehole at affordable price.
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Happy weekend to you all.
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Get water get life.
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Get water get life grin
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Project: OPM Borehole.
Borehole Depth :40.5mts Or 135ft.
Completion Period: 5hrs.

Pictures in view.

Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
01/08/2015 OPM Borehole.

More pictures.

Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2015
Favour of God shall be your portion in this new week and always.
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2015
Price for domestic installation in Ibadan please.

Thanks.

PS. If you respond with a "call" then you would have lost a potential client.

You should be able to give a range of price.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Price for domestic installation in Ibadan please.

Thanks.

PS. If you respond with a "call" then you would have lost a potential client.

You should be able to give a range of price.

Where is your location and nearest bus stop in Ibadan.?
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
DAVEZONIGLTD:

Where is your location and nearest bus stop in Ibadan.?

New Garage, off Elebu Market.

Thank you.

Once you've given an affordable range of pricing then I'll send you a Google satellite map of the land. I hate wasting peoples time.
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
EgunMogaji:

New Garage, off Elebu Market.

Thank you.

Once you've given an affordable range of pricing then I'll send you a Google satellite map of the land. I hate wasting peoples time.

Oga,

Please I want you to know that Elebu/ new garrage zone is Basement area and it's necessary to conduct Geophysical survey so as to ascertain accurate drilling depth.

Geophysical survey is just 20-25k, I can recommend a consultant for you in Ibadan.

We shall provide our price as soon as we receive the Geophysical survey report.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
DAVEZONIGLTD:

Oga,

Please I want you to know that Elebu/ new garrage zone is Basement area and it's necessary to conduct Geophysical survey so as to ascertain accurate drilling depth.

Geophysical survey is just 20-25k, I can recommend a consultant for you in Ibadan.

We shall provide our price as soon as we receive the Geophysical survey report.

Shalom.

Thanks, this makes sense and I think I've heard of this before.

You don't have this geo survey in house? You should consider doing so, this way you can entice Ijebu people like me with "I will deduct cost of survey from the drilling if you do it with us" grin
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thanks, this makes sense and I think I've heard of this before.

You don't have this geo survey in house? You should consider doing so, this way you can entice Ijebu people like me with "I will deduct cost of survey from the drilling if you do it with us" grin

Oga,

It's not good to be the referee and Player at the same time,that is why we prefer a neutral Geophysical survey consultant report to do our job.

Surely,we would deduct the expenses of survey from our quote.

Shalom.
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
DAVEZONIGLTD:

Oga,

It's not good to be the referee and Player at the same time,that is why we prefer a neutral Geophysical survey consultant report to do our job.

Surely,we would deduct the expenses of survey from our quote.

Shalom.

Okay I got you.

Please let me have the info for an affordable survey person that you recommend.
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Okay I got you.

Please let me have the info for an affordable survey person that you recommend.

Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2015
DAVEZONIGLTD:
Happy weekend to you all.
pls sir how can a stucked borehole be removed? Around Ijoko
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
adeekiti:
pls sir how can a stucked borehole be removed? Around Ijoko

Please let us know what actually got stucked : pump or pipes. If necessary, you can add pictures .
Re: Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
DAVEZONIGLTD:

Please let us know what actually got stucked : pump or pipes. If necessary, you can add pictures .
the pump got stucked bf won't pull up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New CONCRETE STAMP Floor Finish! / How Do I Get My Money Back From A Landlord? / For Your Perfect Architectural design,Construction&approval In Nig,pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.