Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Home Remedy For Whitlow - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Home Remedy For Whitlow (54624 Views)

See How To Whiten Your Teeth Within 2 Minutes Of Using This Home Remedy / How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails / Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Remedy For Whitlow by efepro(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Experience, they say is, the best test of truth and falsity. If you haven't experienced whitlow u wudnt know how excruciating the pain can be.

It started with a slight pain and blister close to my index finger nail few days ago. I didn't need anybody to tell me it was symptom of whitlow. Immediately, I went to see a pharmacist. He gave me some drugs (dontyhocin,Ebu400,blood caps) Now, I'm through with the drugs, but symptom still persists. I tried some home remedies( as recommended by friends) like steaming the affected part with hot water and inserting my finger inside lime and hot water. still, no solution. I didn't sleep well last night because of the pains

If you ever experienced this pls share with me on how u dealt with it...Doctors in this section, pls I need ur advise.
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Withlow doesn't like heat,boil water and add salt to it,then dip ur hand into it. Do it morning and night,u will be fine. Also take antibiotics.Best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by efepro(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
rainyday:
Withlow doesn't like heat,boil water and add salt to it,then dip ur hand into it. Do it morning and night,u will be fine. Also take antibiotics.Best of luck
Thanks for ur response..Did u mean I shud open the blister/boil and place it inside hot, salt water?
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Merlissa(f): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Try using the transparent nail polish
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by efepro(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
MOD, FP pls...I need urgent solution. Thanks
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by efepro(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Merlissa:
Try using the transparent nail polish
How do I use it?
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Merlissa(f): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
efepro:

How do I use it?

rub it in the affected area..
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
efepro:

Thanks for ur response..Did u mean I shud open the blister/boil and place it inside hot, salt water?
No, dont burst it,it will open up on its own. just keep massaging it with hot water,as u do so with time it will start secreting water from the affected area.
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by eyinjuege: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Na wah o. Whitlow dey pass whitlow o. It may be best you go to a hospital for a possible incision and drainage of the pus o. Meaning, they will make a small cut around the finger and drain the pus inside.
Whitlow always seems to have a life of its own and its as if it breathes and the persistent throbbing pain that comes with it no get part two o. You may not get relief until that pus is out but once it is, you will have the best sleep of your life. Talking from experience.
Good luck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by efepro(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2015
eyinjuege:
Na wah o. Whitlow dey pass whitlow o. It may be best you go to a hospital for a possible incision and drainage of the pus o. Meaning, they will make a small cut around the finger and drain the pus inside.
Whitlow always seems to have a life of its own and its as if it breathes and the persistent throbbing pain that comes with it no get part two o. You may not get relief until that pus is out but once it is, you will have the best sleep of your life. Talking from experience.
Good luck
Thanks...I thought I cud use some home remedy before seeing a doctor
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by mctowel01: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
efepro:

Thanks...I thought I cud use some home remedy before seeing a doctor
bro, please how did you treat it eventually cos I ve been experiencing it right now for the past 4 days. its excruciatingly painful. man no fit sleep abeg.
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
The last time i had whitlow, the experience was not palatable at all until i did something "weird". My woman could not bear to see a strong man like me in so much pains and she suggested i put my thumb(finger with the whitlow) in her vagina for 20 minutes. I did this for 6 days and i can tell you that it worked. Because the pus started to ooze on its own on the seventh day.
I think the warmth and microflora in the vagina did the magic.

This is no joke.

3 Likes

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by moboladapo: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Another 'weird' remedy I just learnt from many people is take a pinch of your faeces and past on the affected part, wrap with a small piece of cloth overnight. It works wonders. Its not a joke pls.

1 Like

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Nsonaso(m): 5:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Just seeing this... Whitlow is one of a kind, then it can't go without leaving a remarkable mark on the affected finger.
(in fact if I see a finger of someone who has suffered Whitlow, I will know)
The affected finger must be disfigured.

Very painful even as an adult, you will never feel comfortable, you will think of raising the affected finger up or down... You be confused.

The ALTIMATE Solution is Lincomycin aka UP JOHN

it does the wonder and after curing it, nobody will ever notice you've suffered Whitlow. Though your life will not remain the same after taking the medicine. As the medicine is so powerful.
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by moboladapo: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
@Nsonaso,
the remedy I tried left no mark at all. I later found out that any natural substance (not chemical) with strong odour is capable of curing whitlow that has not become full blown. Stuffs like locust bean (iru) or anything of that nature you can think of
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Ibart(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nsonaso:
Just seeing this... Whitlow is one of a kind, then it can't go without leaving a remarkable mark on the affected finger.
(in fact if I see a finger of someone who has suffered Whitlow, I will know)
The affected finger must be disfigured.

Very painful even as an adult, you will never feel comfortable, you will think of raising the affected finger up or down... You be confused.

The ALTIMATE Solution is Lincomycin aka UP JOHN

it does the wonder and after curing it, nobody will ever notice you've suffered Whitlow. Though your life will not remain the same after taking the medicine. As the medicine is so powerful.

moboladapo:
@Nsonaso,
the remedy I tried left no mark at all. I later found out that any natural substance (not chemical) with strong odour is capable of curing whitlow that has not become full blown. Stuffs like locust bean (iru) or anything of that nature you can think of
how to use it,it is worrying me right now

1 Like

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by RemedyLab: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Act FAST now, discover the hidden truth no one will ever tell about your health and general welbeing for free, here are the amazing health benefits of common herbs and spices you often ignore.

Check my signature below to get started
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Nsonaso(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ibart:
how to use it,it is worrying me right now
Just go to any pharmacy ⚕ ask for Lincomycin aka UP JOHN

Buy sacked of it

Take 1 tablet � every morning... Is the best anti biotic I've ever seen
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by hidhrhis(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
burst with a pin and suck d water out
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Ibart(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nsonaso:

Just go to any pharmacy ⚕ ask for Lincomycin aka UP JOHN

Buy sacked of it

Take 1 tablet � every morning... Is the best anti biotic I've ever seen
i should use it for how many days
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Nsonaso(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2018
Ibart:
i should use it for how many days
Till you get cured... One sachet will take care of it, you may not even finish 1 sachet
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by adorabliz(f): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
efepro:
Experience, they say is, the best test of truth and falsity. If you haven't experienced whitlow u wudnt know how excruciating the pain can be.

It started with a slight pain and blister close to my index finger nail few days ago. I didn't need anybody to tell me it was symptom of whitlow. Immediately, I went to see a pharmacist. He gave me some drugs (dontyhocin,Ebu400,blood caps) Now, I'm through with the drugs, but symptom still persists. I tried some home remedies( as recommended by friends) like steaming the affected part with hot water and inserting my finger inside lime and hot water. still, no solution. I didn't sleep well last night because of the pains

If you ever experienced this pls share with me on how u dealt with it...Doctors in this section, pls I need ur advise.

..urinate on that particular finger anytime u want to wee. gradually it will go I did it and it worked. my friend tried it too, it worked for her. u should give it a try

1 Like

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by gozzlin: 1:14am On Jun 16, 2018
adorabliz:

..urinate on that particular finger anytime u want to wee. gradually it will go I did it and it worked. my friend tried it too, it worked for her. u should give it a try

My urine doesn't seem to be working on the witlow. Can I get a full of your urine, please?

1 Like

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Silvani(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Which one exactly is the best remedy? Which one worked for you

1. Warm water + salt
2. Lime
3. Vitamin C.
4. Urinary
5. Lincomycin aka UP JOHN
6. A pinch of your faeces
7. Put thumb(finger with the whitlow) into a va*gina for 20 minutes

Or what exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by topshore(f): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Crush some garlic cloves, put it on the surface and tie it with clean cloth. Change it every night for 7days.
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by topshore(f): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
efepro:

Get a raw garlic and crush it, abi two to three cloves. Spread it over the affected finger and wrap it up with a very clean white bandage. Repeat the treatment every 12 hours and it will completely heal in days. The Lord is your strength o.

1 Like

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by ibro2much(m): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2019
I just came accross this thread and i thought it would be OK to share the effective treatment method i used in treating mine.
the withlow affected my left baby/pinky finger,the drugs i used for treating it was the combination of vamacap plus(active ingredient paracetamol,Ibruprofen and caffeine) and antibiotics.
Infact,the medication made me feel zero pain,throughout the treatment

the Vamacap plus is sold for #100 and the antibiotics is sold for #200,i was advised to use the vamacap and antibiotics twice daily(morning and night)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by debradixon: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Usually as I browse the internet I try to look for websites which offer good information and I found this web site. Often when I have been to this web site I've really enjoyed the great article on this site. I shall be certain to watch out for the next article.. Thank you for the fantastic article I am going to come back in the future. tokyo virtual phone number
Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
It happens to me virtually every time and this what i use that cures it within two days, cut a lime into two halves and add salt to it,then wear it on the affected finger,it'll heal in space of two days or rather get Ampicillin with pain relief drug those two works like magic,believe me,like i said it happens to me alnost every time maybe it's cuz i dip hands into water alot.
You can use the both at the same time (lime and ampicillin).
That thing can pain die,i hardly sleep at night when it start.

2 Likes

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
Silvani:
Which one exactly is the best remedy? Which one worked for you

1. Warm water + salt
2. Lime
3. Vitamin C.
4. Urinary
5. Lincomycin aka UP JOHN
6. A pinch of your faeces
7. Put thumb(finger with the whitlow) into a va*gina for 20 minutes

Or what exactly
It's lime and salt o,with intake of ampicilin
Telling you from experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
topshore:

Get a raw garlic and crush it, abi two to three cloves. Spread it over the affected finger and wrap it up with a very clean white bandage. Repeat the treatment every 12 hours and it will completely heal in days. The Lord is your strength o.
Seven days too far na
E be like say u no know as the thing dey take pain,it's too painful o

1 Like

Re: Home Remedy For Whitlow by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
The last time i had whitlow, the experience was not palatable at all until i did something "weird". My woman could not bear to see a strong man like me in so much pains and she suggested i put my thumb(finger with the whitlow) in her vagina for 20 minutes. I did this for 6 days and i can tell you that it worked. Because the pus started to ooze on its own on the seventh day.
I think the warmth and microflora in the vagina did the magic.

This is no joke.

Still as effective as ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Corper Quarantined For Monkeypox In Benue / Footballer Electrocuted At Betting Shop In Lagos / "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.