Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria (48279 Views)

How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo) / Disadvantage Of Dry Gin (OGOGORO) / Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by thirdi(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2015
After we say our refineries are not working lol grin
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2015
I think say nah even local refinery.
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by ugodean8485(f): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Actually, if YOU took Ogogoro, you wouldn't be as fat as you are.

It will help burn that excess fat and make you shapely... grin shocked

Oh Darling thanks for the advice but no thanks. My husband adores me the way I am. I am sure you are an ogogoro addict. You talking from experience, yeah?
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by ugodean8485(f): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2015
Bifwoli:

Same appalling brewing conditions in Uganda too.Watch Vice News youtube documentary titled "Uganda's moonshine epidemic" if you dare stand the appalling sight.

I dare not watch it then grin
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by Misternas89(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2015
Zeddicus001:
I thank God cos I neither smoke or drink so even if they banned Nigeria brewery entirely and Guineas is a step forward
Which of d guineas? Guinea corn or Guinea worm? Lwkmd grin grin
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by bishop4life(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Zeddicus001:
I thank God cos I neither smoke or drink so even if they banned Nigeria brewery entirely and Guineas is a step forward

your case is worst... please dont ask me why
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by janedoe(f): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2015
Obinoscopy:
I sincerely hope this picture will make many ogogoro addict to have a rethink.

Lol. Have smokers quit?

Even if you go beyond the warning on cigarette packs, and add pictures of Pharaoh's plagues...people go still dey smoke.

Same with this.
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by FRANKOXY(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2015
producing poison for people who think they love themselves.
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by breakeven: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Very unhealthy environment. And people drink this to get high.
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by breakeven: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Yustash001:
No wonder the thing dey peppery and hot for throat...
Na ogogoro be your first love? You better run from it now or else! grin grin
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by Baroba(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Bifwoli:

I don't care whether its CNN or Channels TV covering it,some filthy Nigerians need to be shamed from within and without to ditch their filth,their mediocrity and their lack of respect for lives.

Every life is precious be it an Ijaw,Kanuri or Chinese and we all from whatever background need to hold ourselves to higher standards.This is filth and its poison that should not be consumed by anybody.

God bless you bro.. This should be condemned by all, crude distillation is illegal and dangerous..

Just the environment alone sends shivers down my spine.. Naija my country, where anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by suyamasta(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Is this the only ogogoro brewery in Nigeria? i watched a documentary on ogogoro production on NTA and the process was clean!
Check here for more facts on safer ogogoro
http://
www.nairaland.com/2358610/ogogoro-solutions-poisoning
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2015
Kx:

Is it not equally so with Henesy, Moet, whiskey, Brandy, London dry gin and d likes?

No,its not so with the likes of hennessey.
1).You look smarter after a sip of hennessey and not wrinkle ur face like the ogogoro

2). Your tongue get twisted when high on ogogoro and u can end up sleeping in the gutter if not careful,But with Hennessey,ur tone gets smarter,and u can never misbehave.

This is why the difference in prices stands out.
So it's the consumers choice whether to get high on cheap liquor .

Have you ever wondered why the ogogoro addicts look alike,slim and look like dey are short of blood?and they talk and behave alike especially when they are high.

Don't ever compare ogogoro to moet and the likes.no no
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by nanzozo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
See their dirty boxers,and xpek me drink that,God forbid!
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by Zeddicus001(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Misternas89:

Which of d guineas? Guinea corn or Guinea worm? Lwkmd grin grin

nobody above mistake its just spelling error Guinness ... it was after posted before I realize
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by Zeddicus001(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
bishop4life:

your case is worst... please dont ask me why
my case is the best cos I feel stronger everyday
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by akigbemaru: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ogogoro factory in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by Enokelz: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Oboi c industry.abeg anybody know wen dem go start recruitment for next batch of employees?
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by mikolo80: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
martyns303:
Trust CNN to always cover news like this, never will you see them cover something positive.
no be dia fault say your nta no sabi work
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by anukulapo: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
I should say that is industrialization. The guy is employed and productive. He doesn't require electricity nor higher education.

Nigeria is working. Ain't in? undecided undecided cry lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by dannex(m): 3:07am On Jun 17, 2015
kliq:
"Ogogoro be like woman when you shack am you go high" Tuface cheesy
Tetula not 2baba
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by bishop4life(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

1).You look smarter after a sip of hennessey and not wrinkle ur face like the ogogoro

2). Your tongue get twisted when high on ogogoro and u can end up sleeping in the gutter if not careful,But with Hennessey,ur tone gets smarter,and u can never misbehave.

Have you ever wondered why the ogogoro addicts look alike,slim and look like dey are short of blood?and they talk and behave alike especially when they are high.

i swear u shack ogogoro b4 you type this shit. if u want to know why ogogoro drinkers are slim and shaby, take ur moet without food and see if you wont find yourself at d rehab.
Yes , ogogoro is poorly proccessed and very harmful to the body expecially to the liver.but dont ever think
you wont misbehave when you take any alchohol stuff , cos even ordinary cough syrup will drive you mad if you dont mind how you take it.
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by phabulux: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

I have ... wondered, that is.

How much is a bottle of Hennessy sold for?

How much is a bottle of paraga? A bottle of Hennessy, except I'm mistaken, can buy 60 bottles of ogogoro.

Now that money is not a constraint to you (the same thing that you can't say of people that depend on 30 30 naira shot), let's proceed to witness the kind of success you'll make of your life.
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by phabulux: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Zeddicus001:

What are you m.a.d people feeling like? 'I don't drink' 'I don't drink'. Does this m.a.dness make you a better person? Or is there a lady you're trying to woo on Nairaland?
Re: Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria by newspapers: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
You know, http://www.newscabal.com/2015/06/22/ogogoro-saga-continues-70-dead-in-rivers-state/ claimed the Local Gin killed over 80 people in Rivers again. My issue now is this; could it be the active ingredients that is killing people or the finished products itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.