Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions (22624 Views)

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Academic Staff Recruitment 2017 (44 Positions) / EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority / Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by dotunson(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
steffans:
Great Alma Mater...

Wat year? Am 07 set
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by AreaFada2: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
solaugo1:
Recruitment Aptitude Tests Made Easy; Practice Sample Questions Online @ www.recruitment.

ok
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by sonnie10: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Usage of English Language,POOR.

Use of English Language.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by Superman11(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
NaLaugh:
Which one be Bowen again?

Buhari
Operand
Willow
Educational
Nibbles
University
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by sexymamatee(f): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
dotunson:

Wat year? Am 07 set
great alma mater bowen university
excellence and godliness is our esteemed watchword.
God loves u so do I
waoh Gone r d days
I rep viable set 2007 to 2011
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
ihatebuhari:
What's Bowen?

Local school

Was gonna talk but I saw ur profile and relaxed. Wow....
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by emmasege: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
driand:
They already know those to occupy the positions so why tha hell do advertise?
That's how opportunities pass by people unnoticed. How r u so sure they already have candidates for the post? When you try something, u risk failure. But when u don't, u guarantee failure. Again, don't forget it's a private university & not a politicized public university post. They certainly will look your way if you are outstanding.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by ihatebuhari(f): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Was gonna talk but I saw ur profile and relaxed. Wow....
wow
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by tuffgongjo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
sonnie10:

Use of English Language.
Usage is the Manner in which Written and Spoken Language is Used,the "Points of grammar,syntax,style and the choice of words" and "the way in which a word or phrase is normally and correctly used". So you can see I don't need you to Emend my write up.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by Menobista(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Am a software Developer call me, my number is below.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by sonnie10: 12:24am On Jun 16, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Usage is the Manner in which Written and Spoken Language is Used,the "Points of grammar,syntax,style and the choice of words" and "the way in which a word or phrase is normally and correctly used". So you can see I don't need you to Emend my write up.

You better not go out in the public and say "usage of English Language, poor."
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by tuffgongjo(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2015
sonnie10:

You better not go out in the public and say "usage of English Language, poor."
Thanks Prof. Can I have my pax?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions by dammizz(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Scammers New Method / 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview / 2013 African Steel Mills Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.