Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why Study In Slovenia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Study In Slovenia (2264 Views)

Why Study A Russian Language? / Students Of Imo Public Schools To Represent Nigeria In Slovenia (pix) / Application Deadlines For Universities In Hungary, Norway And Slovenia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Study In Slovenia by campusconnect: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Greetings from Campus Connections!!! It’s my privilege to Introduce Country ‘Slovenia’ as a new education destination for our inspired students who wish to study in Europe.

There are a lot of benefits to study in Slovenia. Slovenia, officially the Republic of Slovenia, is a nation state on the Adriatic Sea, bordering Italy to the west, Austria to the north, Croatia to the south and southeast, and Hungary to the northeast. Slovenia is one of richest countries in the Europe. The official currency of Slovenia is Euro. Slovenia is famous for its landscapes and beauty. Government of Slovenia is welcoming International students and it becomes easy to get visa for International students to come and study here!

Students will learn German language in first year as part of academic program and after securing B2 level they can go over to Germany to get free education in state universities. Students don’t need to open block account as in Germany to maintain their living funds. After completion of their studies in Slovenia students can work in any part of Europe or world. There are many jobs in Europe for our students. We can help them for placements and also Students can be helped to extend their residency card and visas.

COURSES ON OFFER

1. Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering (3 years)

2. Bachelors in Nursing ( 3 years + 1 year hospital training)

3. 12 Months Hospitality Management Program ( 500 Hours practical training in 5 star hotels and resorts in Europe)
4. Bachelors in Hospitality Management and Tourism ( 3 years)

TUITION FEE

Tuition for all courses is 6500 euros.

for more information do not hesitate to contact me via my details below

George David
Student Recruitment Manager
Campus Connection
Telephone:08186775365,08028513000
Web:www.campusconnections-edu.com
Email: Lagos@campusconnection-edu.com

Re: Why Study In Slovenia by Realtol(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
1456000 x 3 = 4368000 That's the tuition (only) for the three years one is going to spend there for his first degree, if I can get 4368000 in Nigeria today... I'm telling I will make it big in the next one year. My opinion though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Neco 2015 Chemistry Obj And Theory Answers - Expo / Hezekiah University Admission Forms Still On Sale.call 08060927343 / Viral Photo Of UNILAG Exam Question Paper That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.